What's new

Are we the custodians of the Muslim Ummah?

Truth be told Islam was purely a religion only during th time of the Prophet..after his death it became a politico-religious movement and therein started the tussle for power between rival groups..the most famous being the shia-sunni split.

Truth be told Islam was purely a religion only during th time of the Prophet..after his death it became a politico-religious movement and therein started the tussle for power between rival groups..the most famous being the shia-sunni split.
Sir It it was never a religion Sir it was always a deen and deen covers all aspects of life including politics Islam has complete rules about how to rule and govern Sir

Sir It it was never a religion Sir it was always a deen and deen covers all aspects of life including politics Islam has complete rules about how to rule and govern Sir

Well when politics and religion meet its inevitably disaster.

Islam was nothing but a politico-religious movement by the Arabs - especially after the prophet died -- to strengthen their rule over the nearby areas.

Well when politics and religion meet its inevitably disaster.

Islam was nothing but a politico-religious movement by the Arabs - especially after the prophet died -- to strengthen their rule over the nearby areas.
Sir Islam was always a political movement and was started by HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and his companions followed his orders

ha many idiot people don't understand the difference btw the philosophy and the system islam simply covers the philosophy not the system. Agar esa hota to Allah hamesha sahi nizam bheghtey . it would have been flaw less after all he is a God and if he cant then there is no God and the point of this whole discussion is mute. so the philosophy is send and not the system. (prove me other wise )
now the difference is that "philosophy" is like abstract change able according to environment. but system is physical and dont have the obligation to change it self. like come on can we change QURAN no we cant similarly we wouldnt be able to change the system too IF IT WAS GIVEN TO US BY ALLAH; cause it would be perfect and if it was perfect then HAZRAT ALI VS HAZRAT A'Aisha wouldn't have taken place. the killing of ummayed vs abbasi wouldnt have taken place.

so i wanna say andriod and yo other person zarvan if u think that u are so knowlegable in Islam that u can say things with such impunity can u just ans this onw question what is the diffrence btw ribay and sood and did QURAN EVER SAID THAT SOOD and can u come up with justifications of ur ans

so that i to can see either u really are versed in islam or not or that you are merrily practicing throwing hot air from some other place then you r rear

ha many idiot people don't understand the difference btw the philosophy and the system islam simply covers the philosophy not the system. Agar esa hota to Allah hamesha sahi nizam bheghtey . it would have been flaw less after all he is a God and if he cant then there is no God and the point of this whole discussion is mute. so the philosophy is send and not the system. (prove me other wise )
now the difference is that "philosophy" is like abstract change able according to environment. but system is physical and dont have the obligation to change it self. like come on can we change QURAN no we cant similarly we wouldnt be able to change the system too IF IT WAS GIVEN TO US BY ALLAH; cause it would be perfect and if it was perfect then HAZRAT ALI VS HAZRAT A'Aisha wouldn't have taken place. the killing of ummayed vs abbasi wouldnt have taken place.

so i wanna say andriod and yo other person zarvan if u think that u are so knowlegable in Islam that u can say things with such impunity can u just ans this onw question what is the diffrence btw ribay and sood and did QURAN EVER SAID THAT SOOD and can u come up with justifications of ur ans

so that i to can see either u really are versed in islam or not or that you are merrily practicing throwing hot air from some other place then you r rear
Sir Islam has the system only a traitor can deny that Sir Islam has system given by ALLAH but now it is test of Muslims to implement it if they will not ALLAH will destroy them and bring those Muslims who will do it Sir first read Islam before giving these kind of statements

Sir Islam has the system only a traitor can deny that Sir Islam has system given by ALLAH but now it is test of Muslims to implement it if they will not ALLAH will destroy them and bring those Muslims who will do it Sir first read Islam before giving these kind of statements

Well my sir you need not argue with me i remember the time when in fata an election was held jui and one other and they said that if u must vote for jui then you would be divorced from your wife and they argurud in the similler way key only a tratoir would qeustion the word of God but still u never answered my other question after all you are so well vered in islam why not bother ans my other question

hhhmmmm

sometime in future we are going to see comment like these

why should i care about my country? its me and my life only
and in sometime in future comments like these would come "hey shut up if dont have any thing to contribute and with logic and justification "and this future is dang near

Well my sir you need not argue with me i remember the time when in fata an election was held jui and one other and they said that if u must vote for jui then you would be divorced from your wife and they argurud in the similler way key only a tratoir would qeustion the word of God but still u never answered my other question after all you are so well vered in islam why not bother ans my other question
Sir ask the question I will answer Sir in Islam you are only part of ummah and that is your only identity no one else is accepted the issue of nationalism was used by Munafiqs in the time of Hazrat MUHAMMAD SAW to divide Muslims

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

any thing which has no place in this discution or value is illogical
Allright than Sir UMMAH is the concept told by ALLAH and his great PROPHET SAW and it will remain so and no force on earth can finish it or undermine it

Sir ask the question I will answer Sir in Islam you are only part of ummah and that is your only identity no one else is accepted the issue of nationalism was used by Munafiqs in the time of Hazrat MUHAMMAD SAW to divide Muslims

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Allright than Sir UMMAH is the concept told by ALLAH and his great PROPHET SAW and it will remain so and no force on earth can finish it or undermine it
i wanna say andriod and yo other person zarvan if u think that u are so knowlegable in Islam that u can say things with such impunity can u just ans this onw question what is the diffrence btw ribay and sood and did QURAN EVER SAID THAT SOOD is haram (see a simple question many would claim but not so simple question i am afraid ) and can u come up with justifications of ur ans.
yeah i know this question has no relevance to this thread but i wanna ask this question so that i may know how knowledgeable a person is and whether my time is well spent asn his logics plz mod dont delete this post

Back
Top Bottom