What's new

Are U.S. Defense Experts Getting China Wrong?

Sound faire to me for your assessement about China...it's pathetic those indians start their arguments with Steal, copy + past...no innovation craps, talking trash by hidding under other's shadow is Indians premium talent on debating so they can claim that the thread is not relate to India...so hopelessly expect that they can get away...:lol:

This is treasure trove. Why had nobody told me about this particular village, err, luminary? Not fair, saving things up for yourself. The official answer follows.

How loud and unpleasant smelling LOL. Chinese replies always roll, like road on small ship :rofl: and Chinese posters cannot stand straight :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Instead they talk about how much trash they can see coming their way, because it is the same amount that they sent out first.

Being a defense expert doesn't make you immune to being biased and partisan. US analysts and experts of course are not immune to patriotism and favouritism. An expert from any country will always be more familiar with their own country's defense and military capabilities and no matter how objective they try to be, they will always look at their own military through rose-tinted glasses and evaluate others more harshly than they would their own. Any person from a country who views China as a rival or adversary cannot objectively evaluate China's military capability. Bias, whether it's overvaluation (hysteria, fear) or undervaluation (arrogance, superiority complex), is inevitable.

In reality, only the political and military leaders of China are aware of China's true capabilities. In keeping with Chinese doctrine from Sun Tzu to keep your opponent in the dark, the Chinese never release any official statistics on their weapons systems. So any evaluation from foreign experts would only be best guesses and extrapolation from known data of weapons that the Chinese are believed to copy from. However, I believe the Chinese aren't into just straight copying of Russian and Western systems, but they cherry pick the best features and incorporate their own enhancements to suit their own strategic needs. I think Western analysts make too simplistic analogies and think that the way we do it is the way the Chinese need to do it, but I think this is just arrogance and complacent thinking.

Nobody will know China's true capabilities until they are used in a real conflict. Let's hope they won't have to use them. My own personal view is that Chinese systems are much better than they are given credit for in the West. Just by looking at China's advancements in space technology, indigenous semiconductor and supercomputer development and their overall manufacturing competence, leads me to believe they can already make systems that can begin to rival even the US. This is of course my own evaluation and it's probably as valid or invalid as those so called defense experts'.

Thats a fair assessment and I agree with much of it. Chia has a plan indeed and it knows it is not in a position yet to battle with the US. Nevertheless, it is planning to be in a better position to do so if the need arises in the future.

"Let the ripples in water turn to waves when the time is right" - Trinity

what is your point? india more innovative than china?LMAO

yeah you sure getting the hang of making a fool of youself:lol:an indian lectuting china on innovation:rofl:

I got the formula wrong; problem with the copier. It should be gibberish, misspelt gibberish and emoticons.

As above. 'innovatbve', 'lectuting', LMAO, :lol: and :rofl: Perfect. Message delivered.

This is treasure trove. Why had nobody told me about this particular village, err, luminary? Not fair, saving things up for yourself. The official answer follows.

How loud and unpleasant smelling LOL. Chinese replies always roll, like road on small ship :rofl: and Chinese posters cannot stand straight :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Instead they talk about how much trash they can see coming their way, because it is the same amount that they sent out first.

if you indians are so good at debating with logic then why india is so backward compared to china? hmmm something for you to think about buddy :D

I got the formula wrong; problem with the copier. It should be gibberish, misspelt gibberish and emoticons.

As above. 'innovatbve', 'lectuting', LMAO, :lol: and :rofl: Perfect. Message delivered.

excuse my english we dont have a white waitress to run our country and also english is not our official language :D

I always love these responses- every Chinese response, majority of them, is incoherent gibberish followed by a and or emoticon

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...erts-getting-china-wrong-2.html#ixzz2Dr0vpIGn

Your kinds are undeniably the distinctive stinky skunky odor contaminating PDF.

I always love these responses- every Chinese response, majority of them, is incoherent gibberish followed by a and or emoticon

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/222195-u-s-defense-experts-getting-china-wrong-2.html#ixzz2Dr0vpIGn

Your kinds are undeniably the distinctive stinky skunky odor contaminating PDF.

if you indians are so good at debating with logic then why india is so backward compared to china? hmmm something for you to think about buddy :D

Stop trying to please me by giving me so much fun! I am happy and will say so, you don't have to go on. But formal answer.

LOL, and :lol: If stir-fried aarshula properly cooked, burgers are fitting the aperture of my Mercedes SLK. That proves that China does not exist! :D

Stop trying to please me by giving me so much fun! I am happy and will say so, you don't have to go on. But formal answer.

LOL, and :lol: If stir-fried aarshula properly cooked, burgers are fitting the aperture of my Mercedes SLK. That proves that China does not exist! :D

yeah you are right is it tiring talking with people with lower iq than you , if you know what i mean:lol:

The scale of what they doing is extremely impressive, but what remains to be seen is the guts within and if they stand up to the claims made. many don't understand that, for example, if you able to achieve one land and take off the aircraft carrier it does not mean it still not years away from making it a " standard"... or be officially called an A/C capable to landing aircraft's on it.

there is one thing that makes me think they might not be bluffing and that is their propensity to steal technologies. state sponsored Cyber attacks to steal technologies, as many know, is humongous coming from China. Just today Japan complained about it and I posted an article on it. And the US intelligence is screaming almost everyday about the threat of cyber attacks from China. As the US congress intelligence committee what is no 1 threat , no terrorist faced by the US today? and they will go , the cyber attact ks and stealing subsequently from China.

China cyber-espionage threatens U.S., advisory group warns | Security & Privacy - CNET News

China is a phenomena never seen neither experienced before so to judge and analyse it from behind the desk by some uni professor with the point of view of scamming more money out of Washington so professor could pay his next mortgage bill is quiet childish . And as far the question of if they have guts to do what they say, u (Indians) should have no doubt about that. Considering what china did to india in the past(war between india and china) and the way they treat u at the present( in their territorial claims on indian territory) is very obvious that Chinese metal is very hard.

excuse my english we dont have a white waitress to run our country and also english is not our official language :D

Subtlety! Whoa, what's this? Shrewd riposte! Totally devastating those who forget that they rule themselves through a unitary organisation modelled on a Russian model, developed by an entire cadre of foreign-trained people, operating under the ideology of two diseased old Germans. But then in China, this is the height of sophistication, abusing another country's leaders personally.

Very elegant.

The formal answer.

My bamboo in piquant garlic sauce is not very good today, because foreign pandas have been expelled from the country. So we shall serve you Hot and Sour Earthworm instead. :rofl:, :lol: and similar sentiments.

yeah you are right is it tiring talking with people with lower iq than you , if you know what i mean:lol:

<I wonder if this jerk has read that bit in The Winter's Tale. Probably not, but his answers are following that pattern pretty closely. Oh well, another cut and paste job, probably.>

How would I know the feeling? I have never met a Chinese with equal or lower IQ than my 51, and lose in chess even to a Pekin Duck. It must be inconvenient to carry your heads around in string bags all the time.

Subtlety! Whoa, what's this? Shrewd riposte! Totally devastating those who forget that they rule themselves through a unitary organisation modelled on a Russian model, developed by an entire cadre of foreign-trained people, operating under the ideology of two diseased old Germans. But then in China, this is the height of sophistication, abusing another country's leaders personally.

Very elegant.

The formal answer.

My bamboo in piquant garlic sauce is not very good today, because foreign pandas have been expelled from the country. So we shall serve you Hot and Sour Earthworm instead. :rofl:, :lol: and similar sentiments.

LOL pot calling the kettle black ? here is the difference between we and you ,we are not as shameless as you guys to lecture others on something you are not very good at got it?

I make no comment about all Chinese but you are not the one who should be talking about other people's IQ. Heck, you picked JS to argue with, what better proof of your IQ. JS is like the Mongols of the past(the chaps who terrified you guys) who could cut into a sheep & remove the heart so gently that the only reaction of the sheep was surprise when it just fell down. A bit like how you have been arguing with all your intestines hanging out. Almost feel sorry for you, almost......

<I wonder if this jerk has read that bit in The Winter's Tale. Probably not, but his answers are following that pattern pretty closely. Oh well, another cut and paste job, probably.>

How would I know the feeling? I have never met a Chinese with equal or lower IQ than my 51, and lose in chess even to a Pekin Duck. It must be inconvenient to carry your heads around in string bags all the time.

you completely lost it mate calm down and take a rest :D

LOL pot calling the kettle black ? here is the difference between we and you ,we are not as shameless as you guys to lecture others on something you are not very good at got it?

That LOL was the saving grace, otherwise this is such a dull, mundane post: well-constructed English, properly punctuated, stuff like that.

But then we read the words, which make sense for the first time, and a warm wave of comfort and reassurance sweeps over us: nothing's changed. The same xenophobia, the same contempt for anything not Chinese, the same arrogance, the same inability to sense the possibility of speaking or writing without giving offence, the same indifference.....everything in place.

What are we doing here? The two-and-a-half Chinese posters are being pompous and flatulent, and trying to shout down everybody and everything else. One Indian poster is busy pointing out how China and the Chinese have acquired a stinking reputation for dishonesty and lack of integrity. And I am having the laugh of my life reading the wholly self-referential pieces of bombast in Singlish from the Chinese.

Don't know about others, but I am not here to lecture, only to be amused. Amused at two posturing caricatures, one an ill-read peasant with bad manners and an unpleasant disposition, the other supposedly a sophisticated urbanite, with a weakness for emoticons and an equally unpleasant and surly disposition.

Try to understand. You are just pre-breakfast entertainment for me. It is cheaper than switching on the TV. It is less tiring than taking the dog for a walk, and watching him sniff every pile of turd left by another dog, although following your posts is strikingly similar. And it is more laughter-inducing than Benny Hill.

Please continue. Another hour to breakfast.

I make no comment about all Chinese but you are not the one who should be talking about other people's IQ. Heck, you picked JS to argue with, what better proof of your IQ. JS is like the Mongols of the past(the chaps who terrified you guys) who could cut into a sheep & remove the heart so gently that the only reaction of the sheep was surprise when it just fell down. A bit like how you have been arguing with all your intestines hanging out. Almost feel sorry for you, almost......

LOL judging by some of his posts in this thread i dont think he is that smart mate

That LOL was the saving grace, otherwise this is such a dull, mundane post: well-constructed English, properly punctuated, stuff like that.

But then we read the words, which make sense for the first time, and a warm wave of comfort and reassurance sweeps over us: nothing's changed. The same xenophobia, the same contempt for anything not Chinese, the same arrogance, the same inability to sense the possibility of speaking or writing without giving offence, the same indifference.....everything in place.

What are we doing here? The two-and-a-half Chinese posters are being pompous and flatulent, and trying to shout down everybody and everything else. One Indian poster is busy pointing out how China and the Chinese have acquired a stinking reputation for dishonesty and lack of integrity. And I am having the laugh of my life reading the wholly self-referential pieces of bombast in Singlish from the Chinese.

Don't know about others, but I am not here to lecture, only to be amused. Amused at two posturing caricatures, one an ill-read peasant with bad manners and an unpleasant disposition, the other supposedly a sophisticated urbanite, with a weakness for emoticons and an equally unpleasant and surly disposition.

Try to understand. You are just pre-breakfast entertainment for me. It is cheaper than switching on the TV. It is less tiring than taking the dog for a walk, and watching him sniff every pile of turd left by another dog, although following your posts is strikingly similar. And it is more laughter-inducing than Benny Hill.

Please continue. Another hour to breakfast.

blah blah blah after all that india still way behind china in almost everything

Back
Top Bottom