What's new

Are U.S. Defense Experts Getting China Wrong?

I always love these responses- every Chinese response, majority of them, is incoherent gibberish followed by a :lol: and or :rofl: emoticon

what I love Indians is that they like to use divine force or invoke coation when debate about China such as Indian+ Japan + US, so hide behind other's shadow will make them feel secure to trash China...but you're even more impressive but impersonate as American how lovely :rofl:. We chineses don't need to do that even when we talk to Americans, we can single them out in debate...no need Alien assistance :smokin:.

what I love Indians is that they like to use divine force or invoke coation when debate about China such as Indian+ Japan + US, so hide behind other's shadow will make them feel secure to trash China...but you're even more impressive but impersonate as American how lovely :rofl:. We chineses don't need to do that even when we talk to Americans, we can single them out in debate...no need Alien assistance :smokin:.

more gibberish followed by more emoticons... this gets too easy for me. the fact is you brought " you Indians" into a topic that has nothing to do with India. No worries, once a sheep always a sheep.

Being a defense expert doesn't make you immune to being biased and partisan. US analysts and experts of course are not immune to patriotism and favouritism. An expert from any country will always be more familiar with their own country's defense and military capabilities and no matter how objective they try to be, they will always look at their own military through rose-tinted glasses and evaluate others more harshly than they would their own. Any person from a country who views China as a rival or adversary cannot objectively evaluate China's military capability. Bias, whether it's overvaluation (hysteria, fear) or undervaluation (arrogance, superiority complex), is inevitable.

In reality, only the political and military leaders of China are aware of China's true capabilities. In keeping with Chinese doctrine from Sun Tzu to keep your opponent in the dark, the Chinese never release any official statistics on their weapons systems. So any evaluation from foreign experts would only be best guesses and extrapolation from known data of weapons that the Chinese are believed to copy from. However, I believe the Chinese aren't into just straight copying of Russian and Western systems, but they cherry pick the best features and incorporate their own enhancements to suit their own strategic needs. I think Western analysts make too simplistic analogies and think that the way we do it is the way the Chinese need to do it, but I think this is just arrogance and complacent thinking.

Nobody will know China's true capabilities until they are used in a real conflict. Let's hope they won't have to use them. My own personal view is that Chinese systems are much better than they are given credit for in the West. Just by looking at China's advancements in space technology, indigenous semiconductor and supercomputer development and their overall manufacturing competence, leads me to believe they can already make systems that can begin to rival even the US. This is of course my own evaluation and it's probably as valid or invalid as those so called defense experts'.

Being a defense expert doesn't make you immune to being biased and partisan. US analysts and experts of course are not immune to patriotism and favouritism. An expert from any country will always be more familiar with their own country's defense and military capabilities and no matter how objective they try to be, they will always look at their own military through rose-tinted glasses and evaluate others more harshly than they would their own. Any person from a country who views China as a rival or adversary cannot objectively evaluate China's military capability. Bias, whether it's overvaluation (hysteria, fear) or undervaluation (arrogance, superiority complex), is inevitable.

In reality, only the political and military leaders of China are aware of China's true capabilities. In keeping with Chinese doctrine from Sun Tzu to keep your opponent in the dark, the Chinese never release any official statistics on their weapons systems. So any evaluation from foreign experts would only be best guesses and extrapolation from known data of weapons that the Chinese are believed to copy from. However, I believe the Chinese aren't into just straight copying of Russian and Western systems, but they cherry pick the best features and incorporate their own enhancements to suit their own strategic needs. I think Western analysts make too simplistic analogies and think that the way we do it is the way the Chinese need to do it, but I think this is just arrogance and complacent thinking.

Nobody will know China's true capabilities until they are used in a real conflict. Let's hope they won't have to use them. My own personal view is that Chinese systems are much better than they are given credit for in the West. Just by looking at China's advancements in space technology, indigenous semiconductor and supercomputer development and their overall manufacturing competence, leads me to believe they can already make systems that can begin to rival even the US. This is of course my own evaluation and it's probably as valid or invalid as those so called defense experts'.

Sound faire to me for your assessement about China...it's pathetic those indians start their arguments with Steal, copy + past...no innovation craps, talking trash by hidding under other's shadow is Indians premium talent on debating so they can claim that the thread is not relate to India...so hopelessly expect that they can get away...:lol:

lol Indian talk about cyber-espionage, we Chinese are not the first to invente and use it, we're learning from those had offended us in the pass when our internet and network were very primitive and by assuming that we don't the capability to retaliate.

There same Nation had infultrated into Chinese network as the way they send spy plane over China at daily basis...until we figured out the way to stop them and return the favor for them to taste their own medecine and cry for wolf????:blink:...LMAO

I suppose this warlike declamation is to tell us that India sent spy planes over China on a daily basis until they were stopped and then the process reversed, for China to send spy planes over India. That is how it reads. If that is what was meant, there was no basis to the statement.

Why is it wrong of us that we note and seek security against these Chinese actions, against others? And similar actions, unprovoked, against India?

And can you not write a single post without emoticons? This is not a funny topic, except when your posts come up for discussion.

people will do anything to defend their country idiot

what a fool all countries steal each others tech you just born yesterday or what?:rofl:

'Idiot', 'fool' and an emoticon. High intellectual content.

wtf is your personal experiences related to millitary defense issue? moron

Hmmm. 'Moron'. The vocabulary increases.

yeah and you are the most banned member in this forum nuff said

I wish we could believe that. Unfortunately, for most Chinese posters, words serve as punctuation, creating space between full-stops for emoticons.

copy and paste is good china should do a lot more of it. china old civilization inventions are copied by other nations no credit given.

India dont have license to steal, copy and paste and they don't Innovate neither but just talk. talking about spy, your intelligent agency need the 101 lesson from Jams bond...LMAO.

Impressive. Now we have a country that licenses stealing, copying and pasting. That is true innovation. No more Jelly Bond needed.

Lol, how funny an India is impersonate himself as American :rofl: worshiping a bird don't make you fly.

I'm getting the hang of this.

LOL, what a fool does not see that the thunder of the peach fairy will burst the britches of Apple Jam Bond! And :rofl:, of course, nach.

Impressive. Now we have a country that licenses stealing, copying and pasting. That is true innovation. No more Jelly Bond needed.

what is your point? india more innovative than china?LMAO

I'm getting the hang of this.

LOL, what a fool does not see that the thunder of the peach fairy will burst the britches of Apple Jam Bond! And :rofl:, of course, nach.

yeah you sure getting the hang of making a fool of youself:lol:an indian lectuting china on innovation:rofl:

This language would terrify anybody. But a formal answer is demanded. Here goes.

Chinese posters are wet feet, because when they single out debate, they sweat so hard, their feet are wet :rofl:, also hair on their feet. Easy to defeat them, just keep Fiskars made in ShenZhen in open view :rofl:, and they will spend their time cutting their foot hair, trying to look slick like south Koreans.

OK, that may not sound very coherent, but what about the two emoticons, huh?

This is a personal anecdote. I have china Joy reps always approaching me to be get our company showcased in china. That's fine , and they say we make lot's of money in the Chinese online gaming market.

But then I tell them, their companies want us, a SAAS platform to build our technology stack in their data centers and within their environment because they want it behind that " proverbial wall" . Saying their country won't allow us the host it outside . That's when I go, "well we have real concerns about our intellectual property and we can't...and wont do so".

should India approach or Europe - we don't have those concerns because we have lawful ways in those countries to go after property rights- but good luck in Chinese courts.

Dude are involved with online gambling? if so, we need to talk asap

Yet China arms North Korea and Pakistan and plans the same

Back
Top Bottom