What's new

Are Turks Middle Eastern or White European people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first i thought it was an inside job but after getting some info from a reliable source i found out that outside sources were involved,im waiting for conformation from another source.
If this source confirms it,Turkiye will change ''sides''.
Thats all i can tell you for now teach.:secret:

The Russians tipped Erdogan.There will be another coup if Turkey tries to change sides.

We are sons of Oghuz Khan....not related with Arabs.

Yafes bin Nuh (Nuh'un oğlu)

They claim that we are sons of the Yafes which was one of the son of Noah.

Mixed breed i guess... Some Turks look Mongolian, some European and some Arab..
Khichdi...

I think we are mostly Mongolian, u can see at a newborn Babys they have the Mongolian spot, i had it also my Dad told me that :) :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_spot

230px-Mongolianspotphoto.jpg

The Russians tipped Erdogan.
Unlikely.

There will be another coup if Turkey tries to change sides.
Ignorant westener.....we are telling you that the coup has been made by gülenist faction within the military, %90 of the military acted against the coup. Gülenist terrorists cleansed from the army.....who is going to make another coup attempt ?

Martians ? :crazy:

Asia Minor

"Asia Minor is a geographic region in the south-western part of Asia comprising most of what is present-day Turkey"

104032-004-85B5F8BD.gif

Ignorant westener.....we are telling you that the coup has been made by gülenist faction within the military, %90 of the military acted against the coup. Gülenist terrorists cleansed from the army.....who is going to make another coup attempt ?

Martians ?

I am not Westerner.The rest of the military.Turkey out of NATO means an economical and military disaster so they'll have to act.

Dang, I have it on my back too. Back not *** crack. I never knew about this thing. I am of Turko-mongol (Mughal) Heritage. Trace my heritage back to tamerlane.

I didnt knew that also, but after my sis got her daughter they explained me that. My Dad told me also when we born in Germany the Dr. told him your Kids are true turks, cause the Mongolian spot :D

I didnt knew that also, but after my sis got her daughter they explained me that. My Dad told me also when we born in Germany the Dr. told him your Kids are true turks, cause the Mongolian spot :D
When I use to get in fight as a kids, my mom and grandma use to say, That's Halugu (halako) Khan and sometime Cenghis Khan ancestry running in him. I use to thought, they were just mocking us kids. Apparently, they weren't. :o:

When I use to get in fight as a kids, my mom and grandma use to say, That's Halugu (halako) Khan and sometime Cenghis Khan ancestry running in him. I use to thought, they were just mocking us kids. Apparently, they weren't. :o:

:D

The rest of the military.
I don't know how many times do we need to repeat to get it through your skull.....the coup has been made by the gülenists......Rest of the military is loyal to country, they actually fought against Gülenists.

Turkey out of NATO means an economical and military disaster so they'll have to act.
You are making this "Turkey out of NATO" lie, since morning...none of the Turkish officials said such stuff. They just said that "we can end talks with EU if that's what Turkish people wants. "

Even if we are out of NATO, we can figure out. We lived 950 years on this soil without NATO and losing our independence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom