What's new

Are Turks Middle Eastern or White European people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of them I encountered either look Levante Arab or Balkan (Greek and Maco to be specific) but they are easily identified because of their common names.

I haven't met the ones that have the Western features. The closest features they share in common with are the Balkan and their neighbouring countries.

Names of Turkish actors and actresses. Sound very western.

Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ, Çağatay Ulusoy, Bergüzar Korel, Kenan İmirzalıoğlu, Engin Akyürek, Serenay Sarikaya,
Tolgahan Sayışman, Buğra Gülsoy, Ezgi Asaroğlu.
Most are Turkish names,maybe you should look up Turkish names before making such assumptions.
Btw,what kind of bs thread is this,we dont care for looks,a Turk is a Turk,no matter how he/she is looks.
We even have black Turks,so?

Most are Turkish names,maybe you should look up Turkish names before making such assumptions.
Btw,what kind of bs thread is this,we dont care for looks,a Turk is a Turk,no matter how he/she is looks.
We even have black Turks,so?
exactly,.. For example these womans repairing railways in during our independent war .i have alot respect these womans.
kurtuluş-savaşında-demiryolu-tamir-eden-kadınlar_864238.jpg

womans carry ammo to Army
kadınlar.jpg

I think both look homo sapiens!!
Le gasp

The real Turkish names don't sound arabic or european since our tongue and sounds are very different from them.

GÖKTUĞ , AYTUĞ , ALTINAY , ATİLAY , YİĞİT , KAĞAN , AYBİKE etc.

Our look evolved in time from Step Asian to European but in Ottoman Era it mostly mixed with Middle Easterners as a result of having a big empire for centuries on 3 continents.

Most people think that I am Italian.
exactly,.. For example these womans repairing railways in during our independent war .i have alot respect these womans.
View attachment 319488
womans carry ammo to Army
View attachment 319489
also there was a female pilot in ww1 whats her name i think she was one of the firat female pilots

I quoted you because I wanted your opinion on the recent coup. :)

At first i thought it was an inside job but after getting some info from a reliable source i found out that outside sources were involved,im waiting for conformation from another source.
If this source confirms it,Turkiye will change ''sides''.
Thats all i can tell you for now teach.:secret:

At first i thought it was an inside job but after getting some info from a reliable source i found out that outside sources were involved,im waiting for conformation from another source.
If this source confirms it,Turkiye will change ''sides''.
Thats all i can tell you for now teach.:secret:

Do quote me when you get more info. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom