What's new

Are Turks ancestors of Mayans?

silentpartners.jpg

the wolf as symbol are same between turkic and nativ americans

I'm sorry there was a thread few months back that said Incans were related to people in India. I don't know how to take these types of threads seriously anymore.
Don't be shy to post your SCIENTIFIC evidences..

whats the point of this, i know i am the descendant of Hazrat Adam (A.S)

Not ancestors, but I think there is strong possibility that they had common background with Altaic&Native Siberian populations, its suggested many times that they passed through Bering strait to America, there might be vice versa migrations as well, who know.

Few years ago, I was suspect that, too.
I mean, Wolf Culture of indians are really Similar to our Gray Wolf Legends... But There is no ''real'' evidence.
Who knows.. Maybe it is just a coincidence..
Anyway, İt's my first comment in PDF. :)

whats the point of this, i know i am the descendant of Hazrat Adam (A.S)

Amenna.. But religion was always the biggest obstacle of scientific researchs.. Church used the religion to control people, yet basically Islam was the most moderate religion against science, as the Prophet said "Seeking knowledge is obligatory upon every Muslim" proves this mindset. But again religion is the most effective tool to keep people under control so narrow-minded so-called sheikhs, ulema again used it to keep people at very same level. If you start to learn things you will start to question the system so eventually you will become the threat and go out of control. This simple assumption kept human kind's progress at turtle speed. Notice the difference that I don't blame religion but I blame people. I want to ask you guys this question.. Are we hundred percent sure of the history we have been taught is accurate, what if everything or most of things we were taught was a lie?

P.S: I am a believer but accepting everything without questioning will lead us to same inaccuracy.

Amenna.. But religion was always the biggest obstacle of scientific researchs.. Church used the religion to control people, yet basically Islam was the most moderate religion against science, as the Prophet said "Seeking knowledge is obligatory upon every Muslim" proves this mindset. But again religion is the most effective tool to keep people under control so narrow-minded so-called sheikhs, ulema again used it to keep people at very same level. If you start to learn things you will start to question the system so eventually you will become the threat and go out of control. This simple assumption kept human kind's progress at turtle speed. Notice the difference that I don't blame religion but I blame people. I want to ask you guys this question.. Are we hundred percent sure of the history we have been taught is accurate, what if everything or most of things we were taught was a lie?

P.S: I am a believer but accepting everything without questioning will lead us to same inaccuracy.
add "man and woman"
some extremists might misquote you

Back
Top Bottom