What's new

are these people loyal to Pakistan or iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discuss the issue, not the religion. Need you be reminded that Sahiwal terrorists were Sunni.
Lately too many sectarian rants on this forum.

Terrorists are terrorists, not Sunni or Shia that is what I am trying to fight .. Calling both Shia and Sunni who harm Pakistan Terrorists, people who are loyal to Tehran than Pakistan, those who are involved in Target Killing, we hardly hear about them why ? we are so quick to blame the Sunni's now aren't we ? but when its about Iran or Shia we have to keep our mouth shut because sensitivities ? I mean come on , all Terrorism is wrong , all violence is forbidden in Islam except Self Defense, no one needs to be harmed because of their Faith or what they believe in as long as they are under the protection of constitution of Pakistan ( including All Minorities ) .

I agree, we must encourage more nationalism in the country, like Turkish Shia and Alevi consider themselves Turkish first and second, in Pak it is considered better to consider your religious identity above national identity.
Yes, this is desperately needed. Another thing Pakistani Shias need to work on is not cursing those that Sunnis consider dear to them.

You cant see it, because of the hate in your heart.

Ok, I put my so called " HATE " aside, now tell me some Theological Argument .. Let me hear some, where did Muhammad Pbuh Put a rock from Karbala before Praying, where did Ali RA ever Abuse Umar , Ayesha , Uthman and Abu Bakr RA to all , Where Did Ali RA claim to be greater than Prophets ? Where Did Ali claim to be the Imam ? where did Muhammad Pbuh undeniably elect Ali RA as the successor ? Where did it says in Islam to Abuse someone who is dead, or Wives of Prophet etc .

I am all ears .

Terrorists are terrorists, not Sunni or Shia that is what I am trying to fight .. Calling both Shia and Sunni who harm Pakistan Terrorists, people who are loyal to Tehran than Pakistan, those who are involved in Target Killing, we hardly hear about them why ? we are so quick to blame the Sunni's now aren't we ? but when its about Iran or Shia we have to keep our mouth shut because sensitivities ? I mean come on , all Terrorism is wrong , all violence is forbidden in Islam except Self Defense, no one needs to be harmed because of their Faith or what they believe in as long as they are under the protection of constitution of Pakistan ( including All Minorities ) .
Yeah so keep it to discussing terrorism. TTP were sunnis as well weren't they? Why shouldn't that be called out? Afghani's shelling the Pak border and killing PA units are sunnis weren't they? You don't see shias screaming on PDF OH LOOK AT SUNNI'S killing SUNNI'S!!

Don't indulge in sectarian rants it is that simple.

You don't go along with what some other dude believes in? Accept the fact that there are different beliefs in Islam. MOVE ALONG.

Yes, this is desperately needed. Another thing Pakistani Shias need to work on is not cursing those that Sunnis consider dear to them.

All the Shia I have ever known, have never cursed any personalities, there is difference of opinion about these personalities and the Ahle-e-Bait, which Shia Muslims are close to.

Ok, I put my so called " HATE " aside, now tell me some Theological Argument .. Let me hear some, where did Muhammad Pbuh Put a rock from Karbala before Praying, where did Ali RA ever Abuse Umar , Ayesha , Uthman and Abu Bakr RA to all , Where Did Ali RA claim to be greater than Prophets ? Where Did Ali claim to be the Imam ? where did Muhammad Pbuh undeniably elect Ali RA as the successor ? Where did it says in Islam to Abuse someone who is dead, or Wives of Prophet etc .

I am all ears .

There is no difference between IS and you.

Another thing Pakistani Shias need to work on is not cursing those that Sunnis consider dear to them.

That is one point that will literally abolish all hate or argument between two sects once and for all , if Shia stop Abusing the personalities Sunni's hold dear, nor the Top Scholars of Shia comes on Media claiming they don't endorse that behavior but in Majalis it still happening .

There is no difference between IS and you.

What ? I thought we are having a theological Argument ? Where are Civil Discussion lecture , or hate this or hate that ? I asked you questions and you call me ISIS ? hahahaah

That is one point that will literally abolish all hate or argument between two sects once and for all , if Shia stop Abusing the personalities Sunni's hold dear, nor the Top Scholars of Shia comes on Media claiming they don't endorse that behavior but in Majalis it still happening .

The top religious scholars of Shia Islam have issued fatwa against abuse of religious personalities.

What ? I thought we are having a theological Argument ? Where are Civil Discussion lecture , or hate this or hate that ? I asked you questions and you call me ISIS ? hahahaah

Because your views lead to murder.

All the Shia I have ever known, have never cursed any personalities, there is difference of opinion about these personalities and the Ahle-e-Bait, which Shia Muslims are close to.
It is great if it does not happen in your circle, but it does happen. Perhaps just curbing this and having civil debates by learned scholars will bring the two sects closer together.

I am all ears .
Lest this becomes a theological debate which is off-topic, i'd just like to add that modern science doesn't support a creator and atheists can jump into the discussion and make it moot.

Yeah so keep it to discussing terrorism. TTP were sunnis as well weren't they? Why shouldn't that be called out? Afghani's shelling the Pak border and killing PA units are sunnis weren't they? You don't see shias screaming on PDF OH LOOK AT SUNNI'S killing SUNNI'S!!

Don't indulge in sectarian rants it is that simple.

You don't go along with what some other dude believes in? Accept the fact that there are different beliefs in Islam. MOVE ALONG.

Aren't we hammering them enough ? Sunni are called out the most in the world and rightly so , so now if we have People like General Solemani , and Orgs like Zainabyoon why not call them out ? if Terrorism is Terrorism than calling them out it the honesty , the only reason we can not call them out is @Rafi put the example, you call them out they call you and compare you with AQ and ISIS, All this time I am asking them bring forward Theological argument and not a single valid Argument comes in, Here I am talking about calling all of them out no matter what their sect is, and RAFI is calling me Takfiri etc without acknowledging the issues within his community, here I am talking about Pakistan first, Here I am ask his community not to provoke Sunni by insulting their holy Personalities , he is just doing red haring ..

think from a Neutral Prospectus and see what conclusion you comes to .

You never heard about that? I can show dozens of YouTube videos from Shia zakirs cursing the Sahaba. You Shiites have severe loyalty issues - don’t get me started on theology- and cannot stand valid criticism. Everything is a Wahabi for you but if someone calls out your practices you cry hate crime. Shiite in India are the ones who mostly are with their Hindu masters to subdue the Sunnis. Most Ex Muslims are Shiites, because Shiism is based on infallible imams rather than Tawheed which is the main Islamic teaching! Sorry!

And I am not advocating Qadianism, Brelvism or Saudiism either! Islam is simple so keep it simple!

It is great if it does not happen in your circle, but it does happen. Perhaps just curbing this and having civil debates by learned scholars will bring the two sects closer together.

Sadly we are not mature enough to have a civil debate about religion and its practice.

You never heard about that? I can show dozens of YouTube videos from Shia zakirs cursing the Sahaba. You Shiites have severe loyalty issues - don’t get me started on theology- and cannot stand valid criticism. Everything is a Wahabi for you but if someone calls out your practices you cry hate crime. Shiite in India are the ones who mostly are with their Hindu masters to subdue the Sunnis. Most Ex Muslims are Shiites, because Shiism is based on infallible imams rather than Tawheed which is the main Islamic teaching! Sorry!

And I am not advocating Qadianism, Brelvism or Saudiism either! Islam is simple so keep it simple!

Just kill all Shia and be done with it.

Lest this becomes a theological debate which is off-topic, i'd just like to add that modern science doesn't support a creator and atheists can jump into the discussion and make it moot.

Look, Theological Debates can be done under civility and I have seen it throughout the world, in USA and UK is one example , the reason we can not have it because one side go to extreme of killing, and other side go to extreme of calling them takfiri etc, why not hold a middle ground and make sure thing don't happen in our society ? people notice Shia people insulting that is why they call it out, even on mainstream media having this conversations ( trying at least ) but you can not argue with both Extreme Sunni who will resort to Violence, and extreme shia who will call you Takfiri or hater of Prophet's family, my Wife Muslim name is Fatima , I give it to her because of the Daughter of Prophet ... in my Family , we have Omer and Ali name, my Father middle name is Hussain ..

Sadly we are not mature enough to have a civil debate about religion and its practice.
I know we are not but that is what we must go towards. We have to become more mature and civil and sort out our grievances. It is the only way forward.

title of rt vid says pakistanis me thinking looking at there flags dont think so

who are they kidding ,these scum need to be watched they are the type to recruit for shiite iran,these scums houses need to be searched

This bunch is brain washed, but why is state is acting as accomplice.
Does this not reflect Iran's long reach and at the same time shows how helpless Pakistan state is in front of these scums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom