What's new

Are there any doctors here in PDF?

OP,

Why not just visit your local/family doctor?

It could most likely be puss... I got my lip (actually mustache area) infected last year after shaving, it got so big. But it hurt like hell, probably because of the area. Cysts form for all sort of reasons. Get it checked and see if you can have it removed out without much scarring.

Most likely they'll just put you on antibiotics for three days and then cut it out. But you need to get it checked. It will all probably not be super expensive (unless you need full on plastic surgery). For me, the doc just poked a hole and allowed the puss to drain. Some more antibiotics, pain killers and voila... It hurt like hell. I had to take a lot of pain killers.

But yours may not be puss related. You have already gotten the best advice over here. Go to the doctor! Or just for fun, post a picture :D

OP,

Why not just visit your local/family doctor?
Forrest-Gump-i-am-not-a-smart-man.png

Doc told me it is cyst.... and told me there is some infection internal early stage... thanks for suggestion friends...

It could most likely be puss... I got my lip (actually mustache area) infected last year after shaving, it got so big. But it hurt like hell, probably because of the area. Cysts form for all sort of reasons. Get it checked and see if you can have it removed out without much scarring.

Most likely they'll just put you on antibiotics for three days and then cut it out. But you need to get it checked. It will all probably not be super expensive (unless you need full on plastic surgery). For me, the doc just poked a hole and allowed the puss to drain. Some more antibiotics, pain killers and voila... It hurt like hell. I had to take a lot of pain killers.

But yours may not be puss related. You have already gotten the best advice over here. Go to the doctor! Or just for fun, post a picture :D

yes it is cyst, infection is in early stage that is why lump turned into red.... whose pic doctor? man she is awesome... i forget about my problem until i am in hospital....

Crazy ppl come here.....some ask for real estate prices, some ask for doctors, some ask for medicines, some ask for smartphones.

Really, is it so difficult to understand the meaning of a website which has "Defence" in its name ?

huh, what do you mean by crazy people? i posted in members club not in defence section... I never get serious health issues until now, so i am not familiar with docs... I don't know what kinda doc i should meet... and my friend make nervous over night... so just asked what kinda doc i should meet... that is rude ...

acccording to me it is a soft tissue. u should first visit general practioner(a good one) and he will refer you to best possible person

hii friends i need suggestion... an lump growing on my face( between my left eye and ear) from last one and half year.... it is small until a month ago, but now it growing fast.... when i try to press it, i feel like small ball inside skin... no pain at all.... i want to know is it harmful, is there any medicines for it....

Nothing to worry about my friend, these are just a peice of meat and can be taken out by minor surgical operation that too if you bother it being on your face. My dad got it on his face, get it removed last month........just visit some doctor to confirm though.

huh, what do you mean by crazy people? i posted in members club not in defence section... I never get serious health issues until now, so i am not familiar with docs... I don't know what kinda doc i should meet... and my friend make nervous over night... so just asked what kinda doc i should meet... that is rude ...

Well, didn't mean to be rude to you and I was talking in general not u in particular.

For any medical problems, ur family doctor or any other general physician is the best option instead of taking advice that too on an anonymous forum, anyways its up to you...

Well, didn't mean to be rude to you and I was talking in general not u in particular.

For any medical problems, ur family doctor or any other general physician is the best option instead of taking advice that too on an anonymous forum, anyways its up to you...

i know about it... i can't make call to doc to come home over night... just my friend make nervous after dinner... she told it might be cancerous.... so i asked suggestion here... that is called anxiety.

In Adults the potential for malignancy in any neck or facial mass more than 10 mm should be adequately excluded before a benign diagnosis is established.

It can be Congenital, Inflammatory or Neoplastic

My wild guess is Isolated lymphadenitis.

Reason can be allergic or para-infectious.

Wait, it will subside.

Try some Aminopenicillins antibiotics, Tab. Amoxicillin/clavulanate potassium will help.

Go to your GP

Get FNAC done.

Follow up with us if you feel like to.

Back
Top Bottom