What's new

Are the rumors of Tibet's substantial change of demography true?

Are the rumors of Tibet's substantial change of demography true?

• Yes, Tibet's demography has changed considerably since 1950.

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • No, there are only few non-Tibetan civilians residing there. Hence the demography is roughly the sam

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • On the contrary, there's a law which strictly prohibits outsiders from taking property or job there.

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
What the problem? just normal for large Chinese population in China.

All i can say is:
timg
timg

Sorry I'm not aware of all the technicalities of the Tibet issue...so unless the UN redraws the map I don't think anything has changed.
UN had the power to redraw a map of sovereignty nation? I didn’t know UN had such power.

Sorry I'm not aware of all the technicalities of the Tibet issue...so unless the UN redraws the map I don't think anything has changed.
Tibet is China, China is Tibet base on China military power and her 1.3 billions population.

Tibetetan Buddhism is an interesting sect of Buddhism. Their explanation of Buddhism and religious practices are also uniqur. Even tibetan Buddhist temples are extremely beautiful and well decorated than the temples of many other Buddhist nations. However an attempt to change the population of Tibet by atheist country China would endanger tibetan buddhism to a greater extent..

UN had the power to redraw a map of sovereignty nation? I didn’t know UN had such power.

Tibet is China, China is Tibet base on China military power and her 1.3 billions population.
Let india amuse us,laughing is good to health...

Tibetetan Buddhism is an interesting sect of Buddhism. Their explanation of Buddhism and religious practices are also uniqur. Even tibetan Buddhist temples are extremely beautiful and well decorated than the temples of many other Buddhist nations. However an attempt to change the population of Tibet by atheist country China would endanger tibetan buddhism to a greater extent..
To challenge China’s sovereignty over Tibet is to hope to become the core enemy of 1.4 billion people.

Let india amuse us,laughing is good to health...

To challenge China’s sovereignty over Tibet is to hope to become the core enemy of 1.4 billion people.
Wang Pwang Chuwang

Be it self-introspection doubts like whether Indian space missions were real or hoax, indigenous or copied, be it enemy's weaknesses like change in Tibet's demography, be it the question of how useful ISI has really been to Pakistan, are we (me and my friend @Bharat Muslim ) the only ones who ask hard honest questions?

Anyways, is it true that Tibet's demography has changed substantially? If yes, what is the current ratio of Tibet's original inhabitants to alien settlers?
@GURU DUTT

@ChineseTiger1986

By what you mean the changing of the population in Tibet? all normal for the composition of Han and ethic Tibetan Chinese in China.
last time India forward policy to challenge China sovereignty in Tibet. Dutifully reminding India never commit to the 1962 blunder ever again.

By what you mean the changing of the population in Tibet? all normal for the composition of Han and ethic Tibetan Chinese in China.

last time India forward policy to challenge China sovereignty in Tibet. Dutifully reminding India never commit to the 1962 blunder ever again.
Mao Zedong also made mistakes. He thought that if China took some of its land back to India, Indians would understand the Chinese’s good intentions.

Fatal error!(These Chinese lands were retook by blood and life of the Chinese People's Liberation Army. How can they be allowed to abandonned unconditionally?)

If China did not withdraw from the occupied land at that time, China and India would not have territorial issues today.

The Chinese philosophy is: You are good to others, and others are also good to you! Fatal error!
However, International society is still a society of the law of jungle. Whoever has a big fist win.
Strong country formulate treaties and weak country abide by treaties.

Next time, the Chinese People’s Liberation Army’s will not return one-inch land to the Indians.

Last edited:
Tibet is a part of China.
So one would expect there are many Chinese citizen outside Tibet would move into Tibet and also vice versa, many Tibetans would move to other part of China.
In fact, I have heard claim that there are more Tibetan ethnic outside of Tibet than inside. This is hardly surprising, given the tough climatic and geographical conditions of Tibet, it is just human nature.

What a stupid thread, what made Indians think they have any say on where the Chinese people can or can not live in China?

Anyways, is it true that Tibet's demography has changed substantially? If yes, what is the current ratio of Tibet's original inhabitants to alien settlers?

Tibetans are weak and practically has no chance to face Klingon invaders from the neighbor, we Borgs will make sure to make Tibetan part of our collective and unite against this alien race so there is no question about ratio which practically none existence. And be warned to these Klingons, be prepared for assimilation, any resistance is futile.

Back
Top Bottom