What's new

Are people on the subcontinent embarrassed about the state of their countries?

You are Australian. Thats none of your concern why I am here. All you guys invading Bali and Malaysia in Millions what exactly are you doing there? Or your own desert country too boring?

Why do Muslims run to Western countries like the USA etc who Muslims claim kill Muslims, so much hate for a country that took you in when you own Muslims countries don't give a shit about you. Why do Muslims kill other Muslims? Why do Muslims run to the West? Why do Muslims not go to other beautiful Muslim countries?

Why do Muslims run to Western countries like the USA etc who Muslims claim kill Muslims, so much hate for a country that took you in when you own Muslims countries don't give a shit about you. Why do Muslims kill other Muslims? Why do Muslims run to the West? Why do Muslims not go to other beautiful Muslim countries?

Before discussing things the rule is to know facts and figures. The three biggest refugee hosting nations are all Muslim majority nations who have hosted other muslims . Pakistan , Turkey and Lebanon. Muslims go the west the same reason you come to Indonesia and Malaysia for.

Your own people were killed by your forefathers wtf are you even here blabbering about. You have no moral high ground to be on.

Are Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis etc embarrassed about the state of their countries? Corruption, sexual harassment, child abuse, rape.

Poor infrastructure, filth everywhere, lack of sanitation, slums (I have never been to Pakistan or Bangladesh so not sure if this is true).

I know Indians like to lie about their country about how beautiful, safe etc it is, but we all know that is a lie.

So arent you people embarrassed about your countries?

I feel you need to update yourself on the Sub Continent .

Without going into other issues , the fact the Osama Bin Laden was housed , found & killed in Pakistan is reason enough for life long embarrassment.

Are Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis etc embarrassed about the state of their countries? Corruption, sexual harassment, child abuse, rape.

Poor infrastructure, filth everywhere, lack of sanitation, slums (I have never been to Pakistan or Bangladesh so not sure if this is true).

I know Indians like to lie about their country about how beautiful, safe etc it is, but we all know that is a lie.

We have slums but people are happy, We are working on it you get just make 1.2B people on earth to be first class citizens on a snap of a finger.

surat11.jpg

Lack of sanitation yes we do have a problem but we are working on that.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...et-building-spree-narendra-modi-a8512026.html

Filth Everywhere: Yes we do have that but not everywhere where you step on. We are making progress. People on their own volunteering to make their locality clean.
Before:
47687528_391503041391658_8844614045139992576_n.jpg

After:
48272787_391503208058308_7337633673082044416_n.jpg

45337794_375289623013000_82307473360289792_n.jpg

36410893_296295534245743_7322385955065692160_o.jpg

Many more efforts are being made by both governments and by people across the country.

Rape:
Yes we do have a problem but if you look at the statistics we have a lesser problem than western countries like USA and Australia, In some countries, people are even afraid to report rapes.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics
But we have protests and awareness in people are growing.

main_900.jpg

Poor Infra:
Roads are being built in record rates.
New highways, Economic corridors are also being built.
https://www.businesstoday.in/sector...s-compared-upa-last-4-years/story/279060.html

Finally to answer your question, As an Indian, yes I am embarrassed because of people tend to see only the problems and not the hard work that is been done by the people to build the nation together as one.

Are Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis etc embarrassed about the state of their countries?
As a Bangladeshi, Yes I am!
Corruption, sexual harassment, child abuse, rape.
Corruptions are rampant in Bangladesh!

But, I will say we control sexual harassment, child abuse, and rape like western countries.
Poor infrastructure, filth everywhere, lack of sanitation, slums
Bangladesh already fixed sanitation problems and working on others...
Embarrassed and hopeful...

But, I will say we control sexual harassment, child abuse, and rape like western countries.

I commend you on your very grounded response.

I also bid you greetings from the United States.

I have never been to Bangladesh so sorry if I offend you, but it's good to see honesty on this forum.

I commend you on your very grounded response.
Thanks Sir...

I have never been to Bangladesh so sorry if I offend you, but it's good to see honesty on this forum.
Nah mate.

Truth is bitter, always will be. Ignorance will NOT solve problems.

And, if you want to visit BD except for business purpose, avoid Dhaka. Its is pure hellhole...

Why cant we just ban this racist kangaroo aka @TruthTheOnlyDefense and be done with it

Exactly. Just interested in preserving the soon to be marginalised status quo.

We should ask him/her how many New Zealanders share his/her point of view. Not my experience.

Or if he/she is actually a New Zealander to begin with....so many tea party false flaggers here...:lol:

I have no idea what the point of this stupid thread is...

Before discussing things the rule is to know facts and figures. The three biggest refugee hosting nations are all Muslim majority nations who have hosted other muslims . Pakistan , Turkey and Lebanon. Muslims go the west the same reason you come to Indonesia and Malaysia for.

Your own people were killed by your forefathers wtf are you even here blabbering about. You have no moral high ground to be on.

Don't get baited by this possible false flagger thinking that he/she is from New Zealand. No need to bad mouth the country, been there and they are not as racist and sh*t-kicking as this person is.

Or if he/she is actually a New Zealander to begin with

thinking that he/she is from New Zealand.

The guy is from Australia. Learn the difference you illiterate idiot.

Maybe according to BAL....not according to UNICEF.

Nope. UNODC disagrees.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/16-a...irl-who-was-burnt-alive.557169/#post-10471422

Exactly. Just interested in preserving the soon to be marginalised status quo.

We should ask him/her how many New Zealanders share his/her point of view. Not my experience.

Or if he/she is actually a New Zealander to begin with....so many tea party false flaggers here...:lol:

I have no idea what the point of this stupid thread is...

Don't get baited by this possible false flagger thinking that he/she is from New Zealand. No need to bad mouth the country, been there and they are not as racist and sh*t-kicking as this person is.

No education I see?

Back
Top Bottom