What's new

Are people on the subcontinent embarrassed about the state of their countries?

How about the Muslims and their terrorist attacks? Killing innocents, no sorry either?No embarrassment? LOL disgusting., stop talking shit.

2432.jpg

Right till 1962 aboroginal were considered animals. They came under flora and fauna act. This isnt 5000 years ago , we talking about 50 years ago. In 1960s no human in Pakistan was considered an animal . Stop talking shit. Being a descendent of thieves , robbers , murderers and looters is nothing to be proud of.

View attachment 537159

Right till 1962 aboroginal were considered animals. They came under flora and fauna act. This isnt 5000 years ago , we talking about 50 years ago. In 1960s no human in Pakistan was considered an animal . Stop talking shit. Being a descendent of thieves , robbers , murderers and looters is nothing to be proud of.

Are Muslims embarrassed for terrorism? I guess you have answered my question, are Muslims embarrassed for treating women like shit? Guess you have answered that as well.

Are Muslims embarrassed for terrorism? I guess you have answered my question, are Muslims embarrassed for treating women like shit? Guess you have answered that as well.

Talk about Australia and Pakistan. In 1960 no human in PK was considered an animal according to the constitution. Afterall your forefathers were looters and thieves. No wonder australians are known around the world for despicable behavior. Just have a look at your cricket team.

Talk about Australia and Pakistan. In 1960 no human in PK was considered an animal according to the constitution. Afterall your forefathers were looters and thieves. No wonder australians are known around the world for despicable behavior. Just have a look at your cricket team.

LOL still too embarrassed to answer my question typical Muslim.

What are you doing on a Muslim forum embarassing yourself? Dont you have forums of your own to go to? We dont need lectures from someone whos country qas built on racism , plundering and murdering people.

Why do Pakistanis want to be like Arabs? LOL, Why do Muslims treat women as second class citizens? Why do Muslims come to the West? Why do Muslims not go to their wonderful Muslims countries? Very embarrassing that is.

Why do Pakistanis want to be like Arabs? LOL, Why do Muslims treat women as second class citizens? Why do Muslims illegally try and come into the West? Why do Muslims not go to their wonderful Muslims countries? Very embarrassing that is.

What are you doing posting on Muslim forums? I suspect you never been outside your moms basement for a change. Nobody is interested to know anything about what a lowlife racist has to say.

What are you doing posting on Muslim forums? I suspect you never been outside your moms basement for a change. Nobody is interested to know anything about what a lowlife racist has to say.

Why didn't you live in your Muslim country? Or migrate to another Muslim country? Why do Muslims kill other Muslims? LOL

Why didn't you live in your Muslim country? Or migrate to another Muslim country? Why do Muslims kill other Muslims? LOL

I am not in racist Australia. Your constant using of LOL brings me to the conclusion you must be a 15 year old with a very low IQ.

Still no answer? Too embarrassed, are you? That's cool.

I have no interest in coming to Australia. Its a desert that has no interest to me.99 % of the killings in Australia are done by whites and they kill their own people . Bring out those homocide figures or I will.

All your serial killers are white australians who killed others . Well again am not surprised given your past.

I have no interest in coming to Australia. Its a desert that has no interest to me.99 % of the killings in Australia are done by whites and they kill their own people . Bring out those homocide figures or I will.

All your serial killers are white australians who killed others . Well again am not surprised given your past.

Yet you went to America a Western country, why didn't you run to a Muslim country? Or stay in Pakistan? Now that is funny.

No, I'm not, I am sorry it happened, but I wasn't involved in it the Australian government has said sorry to the Aboriginal people, so why should any citizens of Australia be embarrassed about what happened 300 years ago? Are Muslims sorry or embarrassed for the genocide they caused in India? Or the thousands of innocent people they have killed in terrorist attacks?

I am talking about Pakistan, India, Bangladesh as modern societies not 5000 years ago.
It didn't happen 300 years ago only. Aussie Aboriginals were still taken away from their parents "to make them white" right upto the 1970s.

Come to think of it, one can't expect much more from a penal colony.

But yea, the lack of civic sense in India is a source of frustration.

Yet you went to America a Western country, why didn't you run to a Muslim country? Or stay in Pakistan? Now that is funny.

Yes and America is not Australia so Thats none of your concern why I am here. All you guys invading Bali and Malaysia in Millions what exactly are you doing there? Or your own desert country too boring?

Back
Top Bottom