What's new

Are Pashtuns descendents of lost tribes of Israel?

I just discovered I'm from a lost tribe of El-Dorado with maternal link to lost city of Atlantis. Hell yeah!

Israel would face economic problems if they allow Pashtuns to apply for Israeli citizenship.There are 30 million+ pashtuns.

Why does it matter if they had jewish orgin or something else? The pashtuns themselves have had different things in head depending on where they live and who they are.

jews and israelis are two different things. Yehud (Jew) was 'one' of the ten tribes of an ancestor called Yisrael (Israel).

Why do people think Israel means jew?

Jew is just one tribe. there were other tribes besides them as well.

According to Pathan tradition, they are one of the lost tribes of Israel but not the jewish tribe. pathan traditions don't lie about their ancestry like europeans do.

Pashtun clue to lost tribes of Israel | World news | The Observer

LOL half Pakistan applying to emigrate to Israel now that would stir up the middle east.

So what u r saying is that that more than 80 million people out of lets 170 million are applying for visa even they know that ISRAHELL is not accepted in Pakistan , and lets say any traitor accept ISRHELL as a country than all these 80 million have to wash ISRAHELL from ISRAHELLITES but still there will be no space to accommodate all these 80 million.

So ur theory doesn't work here and u r just another Ape according to Darwin

Genes are the basic hereditary unit transferred from parent to offspring. Associated structures called Markers can be used together with genes to find relationships between individuals. This can identify similar groups of peoples, ethnicity, race and paternity. For this purpose thousands of genes and millions of associated markers are utilized.

Researches have shown not only a relationship between Afghan (Pashtun) and Jewish (Ashkenazi, Sephardic, Mizrahi) DNA but that Afghan DNA is second closest (68.1) to Ashkenazi DNA after Irani and Iraqi Jews Though most of these researches have used Yusufzai, Afridi or Khattak samples from Pakistan and India, inferences can be drawn about Afghan DNA in general.

Rare genetic disease among populations show a common origin. In this regard, the rare disease Inclusion body myopathy has been found among Afghans (Pashtuns), Iranian Jews and Ashkenazi. This indicates a common founder mutation

OPINION???

No wonder if...

Before Islam and Cristianity, there were few known Religions
1. Hinduism (Jainism/Boudhism)
2. Judaism
3. Persian
4. and Paganism (collective term used for all other nature worshiper)

Muslims didn't came from Heaven. They all were converted from one of these primitive religion. So no wonder if some of jews (Pashtuns) have converted into Muslims. Serious genome study will definitively clear some doubts.

There must be work done on Indian genome, to break the Aryan Invasion myth...

my father was hindu, so does his, so does his, so does his, so does his father and so on...

Does the DNA of the people matter anymore. I mean the pashtuns had their own identity for a long time now and to me they are more closely related to iranic people than semitic people

no they werent mixed race.....

if you want to see mixed race pushtoons...go to a village called "anghaa poor". its near migoora in swat valley.
these people immigrated to malaysia in donkeys years and men married malaysian women .
you will see slanty eyes and pale skin people walking in the streets....speaking fluent pushto and perfect malaysian bhasha.
iinm, there are people who are called "Pattani" in south India and Sri Lanka..who were traders selling woolen clothes and dry fruits. they are also called Kabuli wala. I wonder, who these people are, not Pathan, I presume.

iinm, there are people who are called "Pattani" in south India and Sri Lanka..who were traders selling woolen clothes and dry fruits. they are also called Kabuli wala. I wonder, who these people are, not Pathan, I presume.

Kaabli walaa were the Afghan traders and traders from Peshawar coming to india in Victorian era....Some of them did marry locals and settle down in India..
Same about parts of Bangladesh where Pushtoons or ethnic Pathans from Pakistan married Local Bengali women when they were
with Pakistan....

Some other Indian member mentioned here that there are Haripur wala still settled in areas near Delhi..I can relate to that..as i am from that general area and i know old women who are married to Local people but are originally from India mainly delhi..and the men married them when they traded there pre partition........
Haripur wala speak Hindko but most of them have Patahan ancestory.

Kaabli walaa were the Afghan traders and traders from Peshawar coming to india in Victorian era....Some of them did marry locals and settle down in India..
Same about parts of Bangladesh where Pushtoons or ethnic Pathans from Pakistan married Local Bengali women when they were
with Pakistan....

Some other Indian member mentioned here that there are Haripur wala still settled in areas near Delhi..I can relate to that..as i am from that general area and i know old women who are married to Local people but are originally from India mainly delhi..and the men married them when they traded there pre partition........
Haripur wala speak Hindko but most of them have Patahan ancestory.
Yes. There are Afghan Immigrants as well as Exculsive settlements. I believe, the "Pattani"(Clothes,Dry Fruit Sellers from Afghanistan) I am telling Earlier are these group(but this is in Bengal,Calcutta in the Video). I've no Idea of Pashtuns from Frontier Areas(Pakistan) distinctively seen as a different community. unlike Afghans.
"Kabuli Wala" :

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom