What's new

Are Pakistanis Extremist?

RazPaK

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
When Arabs, Turks, Iranians, Afghans, and Indians do not take the word of God so seriously, so then why do we?

There is a possibility that we are stronger Muslims than them, But there is also a possibility that we are being fooled by Arabs.

Music is haram
Sports are haram
Laughing out loudly is haram

To a very devout Muslim such as myself, these asools seem to be spread by people that have corrupted my faith.

Why have we let secularists and libtards infiltrate our religion, and fool the masses with their propaganda. We Muslims should fight back against these retarded seculars, instead of playing into their hands.

Pakistanis should ignore the advice coming from Arabs.

If being a patriot is extremist then we are. Just for your information during 17 days of 1965 war there was not a single case of theft and other rimes - we were united as one nation. Listen President Ayub's address to the nation you will get the point. What we see/experience today is absolute insecurity of self and family. There is no justice.

When Arabs, Turks, Iranians, Afghans, and Indians do not take the word of God so seriously, so then why do we?

There is a possibility that we are stronger Muslims than them, But there is also a possibility that we are being fooled by Arabs.

Music is haram
Sports are haram

To a very devout Muslim such as myself, these asools seem to be spread by people that have corrupted my faith.

Why have we let secularists and libtards infiltrate our religion, and fool the masses with their propaganda. We Muslims should fight back against these retarded seculars, instead of playing into their hands.

What do we learn from your profile picture ? I suggest you try to find God yourself, its simple. The fact is 'we" have not learnt how to look after ourselves - starting from our own family matter to the surrounding. Advice is great if you know what you are asking for.

Last edited:
Cultures evolve, religions evolve with the time, learning and geographical factors.
Religions is to facilitate and better human society, so if it doesnt evolve it doesnt hold its ground in real situations.
So when people try to apply practices which find hard to be implanted in ground realities, they stand and cross roads, some liberate and some try to bring back the ground reality to a situation that would ensure implementation of there old beliefs and practices. Thus giving rise unwanted and undesired frictions. One should understand all the practices, beliefs and rituals that are followed where developed in completely different era. It might have served its purpose in that era but since the era is evolved / change/gone related changes has to come into implementation of religion.

One must learn from nature, nothing is constant, evolutions and changes is everywhere, be it the course of river or the direction of winds.

Music is haram
Sports are haram

Bold part is just bullsh!t.

People who are just raataa-baazz student of Islam..and not intellectual learner of Islam through understanding..spread such bs.

Islam is the deen of moderation. All of the above are allowed.

Anything extreme is forbidden.

Like listening to music ALL the time while being lazy, disobeying your parents, and neglecting your education..SUCH behavior would be forbidden.

Last edited:

Music is haram
Sports are haram

Well this is what happens when when you teach your kids to be more Arab than Arabs themselves....woh kya kehte hai"shah se zayada shah ke vafadar''

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom