What's new

Are Pakistanis Extremist?

I never said leave your Allah :(

Apne Khuda ka raasta chora, iska matlab yeh ni ke main bhi choro gaan.

Allah hu Akhbar!

Well this is what happens when when you teach your kids to be more Arab than Arabs themselves....woh kya kehte hai"shah se zayada shah ke vafadar''

We are Pakistanis, and we are definitely not Hindus. :rofl:

Sweet dreams, kiddo.

Present shape of Muslims is designed by our so called Mullahs! yes we should accept the reality that some of us are extremists!

btw which Pakistanis claim arab ancestry; Punjabis, Pashtun, sindhis, Balochis, Chitralis, Gilgitis etc.?
Check out the hundreds of posts out here on PDF and you'll see how many Pakistanis claim Arab ancestry.

Why, there are some who even claim they are of Caucasian decent!! :rofl:

Here...Read this..Arab origins – The Express Tribune

Ok but I have not seen many Punjabi, pashtuns etc claiming such things tbh

You joined the forum in 2014.....and the forum started in 2005......

From the usernames you cannot make out who is Punjabi or Pashtun........but Pakistanis in general claim that........
None of our problems though......

Last edited:
We are extremly friendly, extremely resilient and extremely hospitable nation :P

Check out the hundreds of posts out here on PDF and you'll see how many Pakistanis claim Arab ancestry.

Its you pathetic indian Hindus who associate us with arab race because we adopted Islam

teri kyun jalti hai? Yes there r some castes in Pakistan who claim Arab ancestry n they even got shijra e nasb(family tree?) to prove it.but not every Pakistani claim that..n why r u hell bent on denying it? did you took their DNA tests? They r Pakistanis now n very proud of that..i think that's enough..there r Pakistanis of Iranian origin too never saw anyone jumping over that. stop hating achoot.

Oo fight against the secularists! There wont be a bigger secular in pakistan than me. Liberalism is the way forward for pakistan!!

When Arabs, Turks, Iranians, Afghans, and Indians do not take the word of God so seriously, so then why do we?

There is a possibility that we are stronger Muslims than them, But there is also a possibility that we are being fooled by Arabs.

Music is haram
Sports are haram
Laughing out loudly is haram

To a very devout Muslim such as myself, these asools seem to be spread by people that have corrupted my faith.

Why have we let secularists and libtards infiltrate our religion, and fool the masses with their propaganda. We Muslims should fight back against these retarded seculars, instead of playing into their hands.

islam IS the reason why pakistan is here. it's not just the religion, it's their basis of existence. Naturally, the people of pakistan are expected to be more "islam" oriented. but natural...

The more 21st century invades pakistan, more of these doubts will arise with the solution for the uber religious being more religous than ever before.

cycle. vicious or not, it is such.

Back
Top Bottom