What's new

Are Pakistanis Extremist?

You have no Islamic Feelings.....thats why you keep spitting Venom against Madrassas.....
We in Pakistan do criticize madrassas but we criticize in different way in terms of Modern Education like learning English (instead of only Arabic or else) & Other Technical Stuff...........Otherwise you have no Idea wat Madrassa hve done for us

a) We are the rulers of the world....remember that? why ...bcoz of madrassa education system, All Islamic empire have 100% education system. They act like Units spread throughout like Network in Islamic Empire
b) Madrassa system are our old traditional ISLAMIC NGO's , they are Union of School Plus Hostel, So poor childrens of our society study here, instead of living all life in Streets (like india),
c) Government can only provide free education , but Madrassa provide shelter, environment of education, Free Food, Free Clothes, Free living & they run by charity, and many Rich among us do support them (Our rich have very different mentality then of yours, they fear Allah, they preserve share of God from their wealth)
d) Our poor are in much better condition as compared to yours one, they wont live in Gutter, or Slums, We have Concept of "Pakeezgi" (Cleanliness) , we cant say prayer if we are not clean, it said in Hadees ""PURITY IS HALF OF FAITH"""

Dear friend, i guess you didnt got the point.
I am not criticizing Madarssa's what I am telling is that they need to get modernize, they need to be transparent and they should develop and upgrade as per changes in global development. Incidentally the school of religion which should spread harmony in these days is seen of school of terrorism. There is something gone wrong if thats happenings, I am sure that not what madarssa where suppose to be.

Answering your points.
1. 'We are rulers of the world ? " I guess this is where madarsa teaching gone wrong. Dont see any field other then terrorism and conflicts where you could be called rulers of world.
2. Conceptually yes thats good, but in practically did they evolve up impart knowledge about science, technology, social studies and global cultures?
3. Well thats what a good society should be, building up and providing all support for educating its young generations. Whats the problem in having transparency and acting like other schools which are governed by govt rules and standards. Selective or half cooked knowledge is always dangerous, thats why a lot of emphasis is done globally to build educational curriculum.
4. You should understand probably every religion in this world has a good concept of cleanliness. Yours is not the only noble religion. I guess you dont know Hindus dont enter into temple if they have not taken there daily bath. I think you dont know why most of the hindu temples are near rivers or water bodies, and why people from ages have been taking a holy dip in river.

Please get of out of turtle shell and see the world. There are other billions of people who have developed, who are leaving peacefully and following there religion peacefully and are successful too.

Wheter or not we have arab ancestry is of least importance for us, but we definitely have no genetic connection with dravidians of india. most of our genetic heritage originates from the same territory of pakistan which we currently inhabit.
we dravidians feel the same, we have culture you don't..
we achieved more.. we are conquerers not the conquered we make others follow our culture, not surrender like you..

for us our land is holiest, not some thousand mile away desert, we are agrarian culture..

We have 3000 year old continues system where >1500 temples still exist and we still worship there,
where even during early cholas, we had woman who did much more than cooking and childbearing,
we are also modern that we are better performing states with huge economic growth..

So yes please don't even thinking of comparing us with you

Present shape of Muslims is designed by our so called Mullahs! yes we should accept the reality that some of us are extremists!
According to the recent poll by PEW research, majority of Pakistanis reject terrorists’ ideology and stand against extremism in the country. You can click the link below and read the full article:

Most Pakistanis fear extremism, dislike Taliban: survey - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Terrorist organizations like the TTP have been preying upon innocent lives for the sake of achieving their evil agenda. As mentioned above, most Pakistanis stand against the terrorists’ mentality, and in fact, our governments have been working together for over a decade to uproot the terrorist elements from the region. Our shared principles and values refuse to let us bow down to terrorism, and our sacrifices in the region prove our stance against terrorism.

Ali Khan

Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM

I am a proud Arab...my ancestors came from Al-Yemen and Al-Hijaz.....on flying holy and pious camels. The moment I realized this I was surrounded by white light and I felt pious and glorious...I heard my true destiny calling me.

Now soon I shall sit on my white horse..whom I have personally converted to Islam(just like Zia converted them kafir F-16s to Islam too)....and I shall ride me steed towards New Delhi and Jerusalem to raise the flag of Al-Bakistan and Islam.

Pakistan is the castle of Islam. First muslim country to have a muslim atom-bum......muslim f-16s and muslim US-AID money. Also do not forget the muslim fastfood chains of our glorious republic....McDonalds...KFC...Al-Bizza Hut.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Why did the Americans reject my visa....whyyyyyy?!!!! I love McDonalds and Lady Liberty...even without hijab :( I am just a peace loving Muslim Pakistani who is very tolerant of white and arab folks....but of course not the shias the christians and the ahmedis...our own minorities...no....they are spawn of Malala and Zionist lobby.
YahoodiSazish

When Arabs, Turks, Iranians, Afghans, and Indians do not take the word of God so seriously, so then why do we?

There is a possibility that we are stronger Muslims than them, But there is also a possibility that we are being fooled by Arabs.

Music is haram
Sports are haram
Laughing out loudly is haram

To a very devout Muslim such as myself, these asools seem to be spread by people that have corrupted my faith.

Why have we let secularists and libtards infiltrate our religion, and fool the masses with their propaganda. We Muslims should fight back against these retarded seculars, instead of playing into their hands.
pakistanis do have the mentality that they are defenders of islam and its their duty to defend islam at all cost while other countries aren't like that…. i don't see nothing wrong with it.. its our religion after all… anybody insulting our religion is insulting our intelligence…

Back
Top Bottom