What's new

Are Pakistanis Extremist?

---
my ancestors received the message of Islam straight from the Prophet Muhammad (saw).
yes... you were blessedn and fortunate
--
but question is ..
he is not who pray 10 time is follower.. he who implment .. walk on path of god/allah/ bhagwan he is TRUE FOLLOWER..
--
my question is does SA royal familty and most affulent arab who control SA follow PUBH path ?
do answer my ther question too

The royal family of SA are just pagan Bedouins that converted to Islam after the sudden rise of Islam. They saw the status quo changing so they jumped on the bandwagon. No, they do not follow Islam, they follow what we call 'Wahabism'. A Bedouin invention with savage beliefs they carried on from their Bedouin culture into Islam.

The royal family of SA are just pagan Bedouins that converted to Islam after the sudden rise of Islam. They saw the status quo changing so they jumped on the bandwagon. No, they do not follow Islam, they follow what we call 'Wahabism'. A Bedouin invention with savage beliefs they carried on from their Bedouin culture into Islam.
--
accepted..
so SA familty diverted from CORE of islam .. and went to WAHABISAM... right?
--
So SA royal family not entiled to have Greatness of islam as they diveted right

---
my ancestors received the message of Islam straight from the Prophet Muhammad (saw).
yes... you were blessedn and fortunate
--
but question is ..
he is not who pray 10 time is follower.. he who implment .. walk on path of god/allah/ bhagwan he is TRUE FOLLOWER..
--
my question is does SA royal familty and most affulent arab who control SA follow PUBH path ?
do answer my ther question too

--
if my grandfathe was A .Einstine or newton or Gandhi or Jinnah
can i count myself as same greatness jsut becuae my for fathes were g8 ? or
i will called g8 based on MY BEHAVIOUS/ ACHIVMENT ?
great reply sir

great reply sir
Sir .. i am not SIR...:o:
:bunny::-):dance3:

--
So if SA royal family is not real custodian of islam
then
who .. can you list down

:what:
So, Arab Muslims are God's own whilst the rest are riff-raffs masquerading as Muslims?

Or were you being sarcastic?

I did do a genetic test for my own leisure. It proved what my clan, the 'Awans' have always proclaimed, that their ancestors were arabs. None the less, the rest of post is sarcasm, hunger does that to you. I didn't expect anyone to take me seriously, but it seems sarcasm is hard to differentiate online.:devil:

My ancestors received the message of Islam straight from the Prophet Muhammad (saw). Most converts in the subcontinent converted because they wanted to alleviate themselves and join their arab conquerors, they thought this way they would be able to climb the social and economical ladder. This is true, don't deny.
There are many who received the message of Islam straight from the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) but their record is less than impeccable such as Sufian, Moawiah, Abdullah bin Obai etc. And then there are many who never received the message from the Prophet (PBUH) directly, yet are considered among the most pious of the Muslims such as Umar bin Abdul Aziz, Imam Abu Hanifa, Imam Hanbal, Imam Malik, Imam Shafai, Imam Bokhari, Junaid Baghdadi, Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jilani and many more.

I did do a genetic test for my own leisure. It proved what my clan, the 'Awans' have always proclaimed, that their ancestors were arabs. None the less, the rest of post is sarcasm, hunger does that to you. I didn't expect anyone to take me seriously, but it seems sarcasm is hard to differentiate online.:devil:
---
i got it wrong buddy ... :-)
i need to go fro crach coruse ...
HOW to indentify SACRCASIM ..:-)

There are many who received the message of Islam straight from the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) but their record is less than impeccable such as Sufian, Moawiah, Abdullah bin Obai etc. And then there are many who never received the message from the Prophet (PBUH) directly, yet are considered among the most pious of the Muslims such as Umar bin Abdul Aziz, Imam Abu Hanifa, Imam Hanbal, Imam Malik, Imam Shafai, Imam Bokhari, Junaid Baghdadi, Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jilani and many more.

Yes, yes I know. I was poking fun at the people who DO act like that in Pakistan. Forgive me as my sarcasm is still rusty.:(

You shared very Good link...i will read it later....in free time
One thing i heed about you, you have some special love with Pakistan ;)....it seemz ur little bit Muslim from Inside (whether u like it or not)
SHAKAL MOMINA - KARTOOOT KAFARAN :P
That's a secret! :-)

Its you pathetic indian Hindus who associate us with arab race because we adopted Islam
Don't talk crap and fly off the handle. I was quoting what many Pakistani posters here claim. I didn't invent it. Go and troll them, not me!

Last edited:
unless all masjids are registered by govt and all mullah's are paid by the govt from zakat fund, every mullah will pitch in his half wit in people's affairs because this pays his bills. Its all about money nothing to do with religion

Back
Top Bottom