What's new

Are Muslims Safe in Europe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muslims are not and cannot be safe anywhere

Why is that you ask? Because a war exists within Islam for what Islam means and what it is about, and like any war it will devour lives till it is stopped from doing so by the application of greater force and will - so whether in Europe or in the Middle East or South Asia or anywhere in the world where large communities of Muslims exist, in fact no one is safe wherever such communities exist.

"That's rather a dark outlook"
Yes, it is, it's also unfortunately, accurate.

Coming from a small minority Islamic sect i can safely say i am more safer here in UK then in Pakistan. We can build mosques without having to fear that some guy wishing paradise will come with Ak47s and kill people. We can preach to who ever we like. We can chose to change our religion or have no religion.

This news about 3 women's hijab ripped was fake. Urdu News papers spreading more fear. Typical media.

Yes its always fake when Muslims or Mosques are attacked in the UK.

But when a man is killed on the street, rather than murder, it is considered a "terrorist" attack. How is it a terrorist attack? It's just another stabbing.

To me, YOU are fake.

Idiot.

Apparently, Muslims are more Safer in European Country than in Muslim Countries...:laughcry:

Typical indian response.

396467_38282926.jpg

The title should actually be are humans safe from other humans.......

yes. at least safer than hasina's bangladesh.

Coming from a small minority Islamic sect i can safely say i am more safer here in UK then in Pakistan. We can build mosques without having to fear that some guy wishing paradise will come with Ak47s and kill people. We can preach to who ever we like. We can chose to change our religion or have no religion.

This news about 3 women's hijab ripped was fake. Urdu News papers spreading more fear. Typical media.

The bold part is best part of your post. The religion must give freedom to choose (other religion or no religion). What kind of god give death to those who leave religion?

I am a Hindu coz my religion give me personal freedom, it give me right to question it, My god give me right to change my religion. My god don't punish me if I condemn Him.

My god forgive me if I do mistake.. God is there to forgive, not punish..

I am Hindu coz I love my religion, not because I am afraid of some god. What kind of father is a father who punish his kids?? My father and Father(god) never punished me, and I love him and Him for it...

Yes its always fake when Muslims or Mosques are attacked in the UK.

But when a man is killed on the street, rather than murder, it is considered a "terrorist" attack. How is it a terrorist attack? It's just another stabbing.

To me, YOU are fake.

Idiot.

Typical indian response.

The rumors were spread by text messages and eventually a silly Pakistani news paper published it.

The bold part is best part of your post. The religion must give freedom to choose (other religion or no religion). What kind of god give death to those who leave religion?

I am a Hindu coz my religion give me personal freedom, it give me right to question it, My god give me right to change my religion. My god don't punish me if I condemn Him.

My god forgive me if I do mistake.. God is there to forgive, not punish..

I am Hindu coz I love my religion, not because I am afraid of some god. What kind of father is a father who punish his kids?? My father and Father(god) never punished me, and I love him and Him for it...

There is no punishment for leaving Islam. Most of Muslims only read scriptures without standing the context or the meaning.

muslims are safe as long as they want themselves to be safe. and this is not limited to muslims only but to all human beings.
i can share an incident here were a woman wearing veil threw acid on a Customer rep of Victoris's secret.
if they keep allowing goons like these to drag the name of muslims and islam in their cowardly acts i.e sex rings, fraud cases sure hell they won't be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom