What's new

Are Muslims Safe in Europe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are .Can they do this in Middle east , Indian Subcontinent or Far east ??

These idiots really need to grow up how can they say you will be doomed Only ALLAH knows that we are not allowed to even call kafir a kafir
Muslims are save but they are pushing limits if you a part of a society if you cant follow it just dont disrespect it

Last edited by a moderator:
Banning Hijab is going a bit too far.

In some European countries Catholic women can also be seen covering their hair with cloth.

The full facial covering needs to be banned. When out in public, you should be identifiable by face.

The white woman should have known better than to try to reason with people who are so blinded by their interpretation of Islam that they are beyond any kind of logical debate.

That guy that said that he does not respect the law of the land is a complete idiot.

Its kind of obvious Anjem Choudhry is a tool. He gets more media coverage then peaceful Muslims. It helps the media and their masters who own most of the media outlets to defame Islam by using people such as Anjem Choudhry.

They are safer than some Europians really, look Kosovo part of Serbia where muslims every day attack Serbs, just before 50 years muslims in Kosovo had below 50% of total population, now muslims are 90% of Kosovo population.
In Macedonia Macedonians will be below 50% of total population in 2030.

The multiculti new world defined by the west doesn't recognize borders anymore, they tought disolving the Soviet union is the end of History, they never imagined that muslims will reject the temptations and lusts of Europe n grow beards n cover up ... now they want muslims to immigrate back, just like the people of prophet Loot AS wanned him out of their village Sadoum wa Amoura because he refused to " when in Rome do as the Romans ", now think about this, the prophet Loot never quit them, but when he got out of the village (out of revelations) , the Almighty destroyed them all , Loot AS was the only thing that stopped their destruction, n now there is no more Rome vs Mecca, there is no more darul islam and darul kuffr ,for muslims the entire world is darul islam, and as there are seculars who call for secularism in Pakistan n Bangladesh n Egypt there are muslims who call for islam in England, France and in Germany .

They are .Can they do this in Middle east , Indian Subcontinent or Far east ??

Everyone knows where I stand on previous post and threads on topics on ME and isLAM I just wanted to say this

This is soooooooooo embarressing

Majority of Muslim are working in the UK minding thier own and these "So - called Muslims" idiots are just giving targets to another idiots known as the BNP and EDL.

True we need to get the troops out of the ME , true there have been insults against the prophet Mohammid and Islam. But there is no excuse to abuse non-muslim WHEN THESE NON_MUSLIM NVER WANTED THE WAR IN IRAQ OF 2003 !!!!!

Muslims are safer than europeans in european countries.

YOu Mean Europeans are more safer in Muslim countries

Last edited by a moderator:
They are safer than some Europians really, look Kosovo part of Serbia where muslims every day attack Serbs, just before 50 years muslims in Kosovo had below 50% of total population, now muslims are 90% of Kosovo population.
In Macedonia Macedonians will be below 50% of total population in 2030.

The problem in Kosovo is more ethnic then religious.

The multiculti new world defined by the west doesn't recognize borders anymore, they tought disolving the Soviet union is the end of History, they never imagined that muslims will reject the temptations and lusts of Europe n grow beards n cover up ... now they want muslims to immigrate back, just like the people of prophet Loot AS wanned him out of their village Sadoum wa Amoura because he refused to " when in Rome do as the Romans ", now think about this, the prophet Loot never quit them, but when he got out of the village (out of revelations) , the Almighty destroyed them all , Loot AS was the only thing that stopped their destruction, n now there is no more Rome vs Mecca, there is no more darul islam and darul kuffr ,for muslims the entire world is darul islam, and as there are seculars who call for secularism in Pakistan n Bangladesh n Egypt there are muslims who call for islam in England, France and in Germany .

I agree with you. There is no more dar ul islam or dar ul kufr. But there IS ahl ul islam and ahl ul kufr.
The borders are being torn down and the barriers don't exist.
But you've got people who were raised muslim from muslim countries, becoming worse than Kuffar, And you've got western cultured people who are rejecting materialism and turning to Islam.

Cultural ties don't mean anything anymore. And neither does it mean anything to be from a so-called "Muslim country", where some of the most anti-islamic things happen.

Let me give some food for thought:
I'm of european ancestry myself, and i studied islam not in any university but i read quran and hadith and sought knowledge from some 'ulema.

Today in Canada, England, Australia, etc etc. If you go to visit the graveyard, most of the time its empty. The graves are flat, with some small writing indicating who is buried, etc.

Go to Pakistan, India, even Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iran....You will find people obsessed with graves, building high graves, talking to the dead in their graves, throwing flower petals all over it and making it like some kindof ritual.
----------------------------

You can go to Canada, Australia, England, etc....When a relative of a family dies, the family may shed a quiet tear and their acceptance is very resolute.

in MANY MANY islamic countries, when relatives die....You'd swear it's yawm al qiyama. The howling, and crying and women hitting themselves, and screaming. In my whole childhood in Australia, i never saw a woman do this, not even once, even when i saw a womans sons body be severed in half a horrific car accident which happened outside the front of their home, she rushed to help him and acted in a responsible way, When he died, she accepted her loss.
---------------------------

Only today can you have kuffar who are behaving more like muslims.
In one place, you have alcohol sure.....But how many "muslim countries" are indulging in alcohol now??? I cannot even count anymore. There's no "muslim countries" anymore.
How many fortune tellers can you find is so called "muslim countries"??? Fortune telling is shirk. It's worse than drinking any kindof alcohol, it's even worse than zina' and you can find more shirk in muslim countries, including makkah, SA.:blink:

So, chances are you can practice REAL islam, more freely in Europe than in muslim countries, where you'll probably get killed and called a terrorist.:ashamed:

YOu Mean Europeans are more safer in Muslim countries

is this a joke? if it is,it's a bad one.

there are muslims who call for islam in England, France and in Germany .

Than they're calling to a deaf wall,those countries aren't meant and never will be for islam,they rejected it in the past and they don't want it now.

wann kommst du wieder zurück nach Pakistan

It's off topic but go ahead if it floats your boat.
May I ask what would you be trying to achieve by posting it here? If you are interested in discussing the issue please open a new topic.

It's off topic but go ahead if it floats your boat.
May I ask what would you be trying to achieve by posting it here? If you are interested in discussing the issue please open a new topic.

Il ask you the same question what were you trying to achieve by posting egypts problems? first get your own house in line before going low... and do take a look at the rape stats of your so called civilised western world..

Il ask you the same question what were you trying to achieve by posting egypts problems? first get your own house in line before going low... and do take a look at the rape stats of your so called civilised western world..

I saw a statement, in this thread, that was made by the honorable member of the forum "ARSENAL6" which I believe to be wrong. So I have made a post with information regarding this issue since I believe opinions should be backed by data.
I can't see where have I "gone low".

Seriously, I don't understand the outrage, or what have I done wrong? If you check my posting record you will see that I often reply to posts that make, what I believe is, erroneous statements. Rest assured the piece about Egypt was chosen quite randomly, a contributing factor was that high numbers were assured to drive the point home. Nothing special against Egypt really, I could post stats that show that some other Muslim countries are less safe for westerners than Western countries for Muslims if you like?
I thought one piece would do.

Alternatively, was I expected to ignore an erroneous statement, or not to provide some source to base my opinion on the matter? If you believe that I was wrong and Muslims countries are safer for westerners I would happily participate in that discussion should you provide evidence :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom