What's new

Are Muslims Safe in Europe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming from a small minority Islamic sect i can safely say i am more safer here in UK then in Pakistan. We can build mosques without having to fear that some guy wishing paradise will come with Ak47s and kill people. We can preach to who ever we like. We can chose to change our religion or have no religion.

This news about 3 women's hijab ripped was fake. Urdu News papers spreading more fear. Typical media.

They are .Can they do this in Middle east , Indian Subcontinent or Far east ??

The clowns in this video makes me sick. These idiots are making a lot of problem for average Muslims just trying to live their lives. If they hate UK so much they can get the hell out of UK and settle in their beloved Saudi Arabia.

Last edited by a moderator:
The clowns in this video makes me sick. These idiots are making a lot of problem for average Muslims just trying to live their lives. If they hate UK so much they can get the hell out of UK and settle in their beloved Saudi Arabia.

Yeah , Many U.K. Muslims share your feelings . but my point is in our region they would have been already behind bars . these Monkeys have yet not evolved to respect "Freedom of Speech" and "Freedom of Belief" .

Yeah , Many U.K. Muslims share your feelings . but my point is in our region they would have been already behind bars . these Monkeys have yet not evolved to respect "Freedom of Speech" and "Freedom of Belief" .

UK is too soft on terrorists. Still taking ages to get rid of the hook mullah.

Are Europeans safe from Muslim salafacist menace like those seen in London and Paris recently?

Banning hijab is a good move, its a sign of ignorance and imperialism..

Dunno about Europe but in USA Muslims & Pakistanis are integrated well into the society. Personally speaking, i've never seen a racist or intolerant American(White/Black), they are very friendly towards Muslims & Pakistanis.

It is time that we Pakistanis fix Pakistan instead of pointing fingers on minor incidents in the west.

Dunno about Europe but in USA Muslims & Pakistanis are integrated well into the society. Personally speaking, i've never seen a racist or intolerant American(White/Black), they are very friendly towards Muslims & Pakistanis.

It is time that we Pakistanis fix Pakistan instead of pointing fingers on minor incidents in the west.

umm youtube the Word "cair" and go to their Channel and you will know

umm youtube the Word "cair" and go to their Channel and you will know

I personally never experienced any racist American, all Americans Whites & Blacks i've met were very friendly with me(& mind it i introduce myself as Pakistani Muslim), rule is simple you respect them they'll respect you back.

554560-Hijab_woman_LiverpoolREUTERS-1369544421-713-640x480.jpg

1829.gif

By any chance did you compare the number of Muslim people killed by Muslim people in Muslim nations and number of Muslim people killed by Non Muslim in Non Islamic nations?....just do a random check...You will get the answer to yourself...

I dont know about the rest of Europe but here in Ukraine, skinheads go around murdering them. Its sad as a friend of mine got stabbed a year ago.

and who are these skinheads??

welcome to pdf..

Are Europeans safe from Muslim salafacist menace like those seen in London and Paris recently?

Banning hijab is a good move, its a sign of ignorance and imperialism..

Banning Hijab is going a bit too far.

In some European countries Catholic women can also be seen covering their hair with cloth.

The full facial covering needs to be banned. When out in public, you should be identifiable by face.

The white woman should have known better than to try to reason with people who are so blinded by their interpretation of Islam that they are beyond any kind of logical debate.

That guy that said that he does not respect the law of the land is a complete idiot.

They are more than welcome to test the question by moving back to their respective muslim states or emigrate. Everyone that asks that question not sitting on a plane back has already answered that question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom