What's new

Are Indians on PDF in favour of lynching Beef-eating Indian Muslims ?

Are you, as an Indian on PDF, in favour of lynching beef-eating Indian Muslims?

• Yes

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • No

Votes: 30 57.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I believe all Indian Muslims should be eliminated

Votes: 9 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't really care what you were born into.
That's your problem.

What u do to your cow is not our concern either.
You can kiss it, eat it or like few people who have been caught, make sweet love to it.

But you steal cows, then, yeah, you will be dealt it like how they are being dealt now.
Yea atleast you acknowledge born into a hindu family(any religion for that matter) is a problem. Yea, I will kiss the beautiful smoldering flesh of your ideological mom while smearing her with some salt and pepper and then spread my Tennessee sauce over her. Then will bite into her and lick her where she will melt in my every bite. And regarding later part its your low IQ ilk that deals with shitty stuff like drinking your moms urine and maybe even making love. All religious nuts need to be exterminated. They are a disease.

Yea atleast you acknowledge born into a hindu family(any religion for that matter) is a problem. Yea, I will kiss the beautiful smoldering flesh of your ideological mom while smearing her with some salt and pepper and then spread my Tennessee sauce over her. Then will bite into her and lick her where she will melt in my every bite. And regarding later part its your low IQ ilk that deals with shitty stuff like drinking your moms urine and maybe even making love. All religious nuts need to be exterminated. They are a disease.

heh, problems comprehending stuff?
What you do with your cow, is not my issue. It's between u and your cow.
Similarly, what u do with your dog, is between u and your dog. Make sweet love to it, kiss it, cut and eat with it with Tennesse sauce, do what ever u want with your dog - no problems mate.
Same with YOUR cat. I recommend Thai chilli sauce, some of my Vietnamese friends swear by it.

Not allowed by whom? Your facist ideology?

Alcohol is forbidden in Islam, but non muslims are free to enjoy it in Pakistan, Malaysia, etc.

Beef is forbidden to Brahmins.... So they just kill anyone who wants to eat it in India.

Facist ideology
Get you facts right
India is second largest exporter of beef, and one of the largest consumers,
don't get fooled by what you media is feeding you, look for independent sources

as for the lynching cases, there are criminals in every society,
ISIS does not make every Muslim terrorist a few incidents does not make Every Indian criminal
BTW there are 100 times more terrorist acts by a particular religion then lynching on beef

heh, problems comprehending stuff?
What you do with your cow, is not my issue. It's between u and your cow.
Similarly, what u do with your dog, is between u and your dog. Make sweet love to it, kiss it, cut and eat with it with Tennesse sauce, do what ever u want with your dog - no problems mate.
Same with YOUR cat. I recommend Thai chilli sauce, some of my Vietnamese friends swear by it.
Heh problem comprehending as well?. My cow is your mom(ideologically and religiously) so yea I will do all that more with her. Just imagining that tantalizing sweet taste of perfectly done medium rare is enough to drive anyone crazy. I would invite you over if you ever were to come to roo land. Ofcourse each one will do whatever he/she wants with their own stuff.what the f@ck does that even mean. Your attempt to insinuate beastiality which is clearly practiced religiously in your and my (unfortunately)religion shows that you should be even more careful than me. And regarding eating anything, guess what, yes I can. No religious f@cks can tell me that based on your magic books.

Does that make your mom my female dog?:woot:
I don't worship my dog so nope. Again epitome of comprehension issue. Clearly mentioned ideological and religious.Haha. Typical low IQ religious nutcase. :woot:

I eat it myself. Most upper middle class people I know have already tried it.
Anyone who opposes beef eating by others would be laughed at in most educated circles.

I eat it myself. Most upper middle class people I know have already tried it.
Anyone who opposes beef eating by others would be laughed at in most educated circles.

Then you are clearly roaming in the wrong educated circles.
Come to Australia & I will show you hundreds of Indian restaurants that don't serve Beef & no need to guess the reason.

I don't worship my dog so nope

What has that got to do with your mom being my female Dog?
She can be done, after all you view others moms as pets, so there is nothing wrong in your mom being someone's female dog....I mean pet.o_O

Anyone can eat what they want. I am against laws which forbid eating any meat. However, if religious sensibilities are affected, I wouldn't mind respecting the customs. I wager, one can't consume pork in predominantly Muslim states.

Get you facts right
India is second largest exporter of beef, and one of the largest consumers,
don't get fooled by what you media is feeding you, look for independent sources

as for the lynching cases, there are criminals in every society,
ISIS does not make every Muslim terrorist a few incidents does not make Every Indian criminal
BTW there are 100 times more terrorist acts by a particular religion then lynching on beef

The problem is not the lynching, everyone knows they are criminals. The problem is the internet hindus here who have never one denounced it. They always make excuses for it.

Imagine if we had Muslims here who defended ISIS.
We can control our crazy people, India can't seem to control their internet hindus.

Anyone can eat what they want. I am against laws which forbid eating any meat. However, if religious sensibilities are affected, I wouldn't mind respecting the customs. I wager, one can't consume pork in predominantly Muslim states.

try selling Pig meat in any muslim dominated areas of India and see how that goes.
A better comparison should be on freedom of expression, like drawing a picture on a paper I bought using a pen I bought.

The problem is the internet hindus here who have never one denounced it. They always make excuses for it.

You mean I should invite people who want to rape and eat my pets with garlands?
Is that a common practice where you are from?

Look, you hindus are used to being uncivilized and killing people over stupid things so I don't expect you to understand this.
But eating Beef is an absolute human right. I have the right to eat what ever food I want. If I want to eat grass, that's my right, if I want to eat beef, that's also my right.

The problem is that your fascist ideology makes you think that it's okay force other to follow your nonsense.
This post pretty much shows the reasons why Pakistani Hindus keep migrating to India. Imagine the rancor and hatred they are up against in a society where they all painted the same color because of their religious beliefs.

NO!
As
This post pretty much shows the reasons why Pakistani Hindus keep migrating to India. Imagine the rancor and hatred they are up against in a society where they all painted the same color because of their religious beliefs.
LOL
just spend 3 seconds reading any YouTube comments on a video about Pakistan or Islam.
You internet hindus are vile creatures and shows why Muslims in India are being lynched and oppred so hard.

Then you are clearly roaming in the wrong educated circles.
Come to Australia & I will show you hundreds of Indian restaurants that don't serve Beef & no need to guess the reason.

If a migrant is religious in Australia, I assume they are the ghetto types, who stick only to their community

Back
Top Bottom