What's new

Are Indians on PDF in favour of lynching Beef-eating Indian Muslims ?

Are you, as an Indian on PDF, in favour of lynching beef-eating Indian Muslims?

• Yes

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • No

Votes: 30 57.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I believe all Indian Muslims should be eliminated

Votes: 9 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They are all lying in the poll, because they know it’s wrong. In almost every thread they abuse Indian muslims threatening lynch mobs and condemning Muslims as cattle thieves.

It’s the same thing how in US, Republicans claim not to be racist but promote and normalize racist policies.

Beef is eaten in many states. The problem areas are northern India, especially being radicalised by RSS, VHP and affiliates. Till this day, Muslims eats cow meat in most of the states including Uttar Pradesh ruled by a fanatic Hindu monk.In a matter of few decades, Ahmedabad and Vadnagar will serve beef steaks. Nagpur terror central will have beef bbq festivals held. Amen.

A good cow is a dead cow done medium rare. Any religious nut has a problem with that can go f@ck themselves. Fyi I was born in a hindu family.

You have cow as a pet ?? LMFAO

Every one who thinks the same and stealing cows in India are coming to know first hand 'how cow is a pet'.
I suggest you don't take the risk though.

A good cow is a dead cow done medium rare. Any religious nut has a problem with that can go f@ck themselves. Fyi I was born in a hindu family.

Don't really care what you were born into.
That's your problem.

What u do to your cow is not our concern either.
You can kiss it, eat it or like few people who have been caught, make sweet love to it.

But you steal cows, then, yeah, you will be dealt it like how they are being dealt now.

Even muslim like to have alcohol and daal, so i dont know what your point is really.

Are you brain dead? No Muslim likes to have alcohol, it's totally forbidden and the prohibition is strictly observed by almost all. Some may drink, like some Hindus kill cows.

Regardless, non-Muslims are allowed to do everything forbidden to Muslims, in Islamic countries - except a few obvious things like walking naked on the streets, stuff like ritual rapes that Hindus do etc. etc.

As Pakistanis, we should not worry or post such threads. Their country their rules, we have enough of our problems. What if an Indian starts a thread picking similar social issues topic about Pakistan?

As Pakistanis, we should not worry or post such threads. Their country their rules, we have enough of our problems. What if an Indian starts a thread picking similar social issues topic about Pakistan?

Is OP worried? Maybe he is trying to understand them.
I personally don't care.

Are you brain dead? No Muslim likes to have alcohol, it's totally forbidden and the prohibition is strictly observed by almost all. Some may drink, like some Hindus kill cows.

Thank you very much.
I wish everyone is sensitive to each other's beliefs.

There are Hindus who eat beef.
And there are muslims who drink.

BUT that is not the norm & nor these people doing anything wrong by eating beef or drinking.
Where they go wrong is when they antogonise those who wish to hold to their beliefs and not eat beef or drink. And this group does this very frequently.

Where they go wrong is when they antogonise those who wish to hold to their beliefs and not eat beef or drink. And this group does this very frequently.

I don't see any issue in eating beef in the privacy of your home, like non-Muslims drink in Islamic countries. The group that gets "antagonised" by this needs introspection.

I don't see any issue in eating beef in the privacy of your home, like non-Muslims drink in Islamic countries. The group that gets "antagonised" by this needs introspection.

What one does in his home or to his cows is their business.

Have you seen a video of Congress workers cutting a throat of young calf in public & parading it's head.
That my friend is antogonizing.

Regardless, non-Muslims are allowed to do everything forbidden to Muslims, in Islamic countries - except a few obvious things like walking naked on the streets, stuff like ritual rapes that Hindus do etc. etc.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/mum-...ass-of-red-wine-on-flight-from-london.571928/

Dumb hindu, have you read it?

She flew to the country on July 13 and was offered a glass of red wine on the Emirates airline flight with her meal.
But when she got there she was taken aside and questioned by an official who said her visa was no longer valid.
As Dr Holman had visited UAE several times before on a visa that hadn't expired she assumed it was still valid.
But the official said her visa was only valid for a single visit to the country and she would have to return to London.

Everyone (non-Muslims) drinks on Emirates, offered by Emirates itself!! I suppose you are a rural Indian who has never travelled.

She "claims" the detention is because of drinking, to garner media sympathies. Clearly, her visa expired --- had she been non-white she would have faced harsher treatment! Try visiting UAE illegally as a dark-skinned Indian and see for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom