What's new

Are Indians on PDF in favour of lynching Beef-eating Indian Muslims ?

Are you, as an Indian on PDF, in favour of lynching beef-eating Indian Muslims?

• Yes

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • No

Votes: 30 57.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I believe all Indian Muslims should be eliminated

Votes: 9 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everyone should be free to eat whatever he/she wants, free to marry whoever he/she wants, free to dress however he/she wants and free to follow(or not follow) the religion however they want.

Come to Australia & I will show you hundreds of Indian restaurants that don't serve Beef & no need to guess the reason.

Many serve as well. That's the beauty of freedom .Their is no law in Oz forcing Indian restaurants to sell beef.

Not only PDF members , indians even outside this virtual world are supportive of mob lynching and elimination of Muslims from India. Unfortunately not gonna happen for them, Muslims are too many India to be eliminated, also they ll resist if things get worse. The chaos in society continues. Indian society is sick as hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have almost never seen any internet indian say lynching is wrong. on PDF
u havent seen enough...clearly

Are you brain dead? No Muslim likes to have alcohol, it's totally forbidden and the prohibition is strictly observed by almost all. Some may drink, like some Hindus kill cows.

Regardless, non-Muslims are allowed to do everything forbidden to Muslims, in Islamic countries - except a few obvious things like walking naked on the streets, stuff like ritual rapes that Hindus do etc. etc.
quaid-e-aazam use to have bottles of milk probably.
some nutjob said he was a shia and drank like a "tankee".

No I dont favor lynching. But Muslims in India must know that if they take law into their own hands then others can do that too. Lets call a spade a spade.

The problem is not the lynching, everyone knows they are criminals. The problem is the internet hindus here who have never one denounced it. They always make excuses for it.

Imagine if we had Muslims here who defended ISIS.
We can control our crazy people, India can't seem to control their internet hindus.
Show me one post here defending lynching
BTW Muslims here (specially Pakistaniss) defend terrorists a lot

Look, you hindus are used to being uncivilized and killing people over stupid things so I don't expect you to understand this.
But eating Beef is an absolute human right. I have the right to eat what ever food I want. If I want to eat grass, that's my right, if I want to eat beef, that's also my right.

The problem is that your fascist ideology makes you think that it's okay force other to follow your nonsense.
Using the same analogy
Drawing cartoon is absolute human right, If Muslims donot want to draw Prophet, why are you not letting non muslims to do so

If a migrant is religious in Australia, I assume they are the ghetto types, who stick only to their community

LOL, since when did CBD of Melbourne, Brisbane & Sydney become Ghettos?
More importantly since when did eating beef is mandatory for the "posh" crowd?

Many serve as well. That's the beauty of freedom .Their is no law in Oz forcing Indian restaurants to sell beef.

There is no law but still most Indians who open restaurants here don't sell Beef.
What does that tell you?

And the "Indian" restaurants that sell beef are mostly owned by Fijians, SL or Muslims.

ChilliPadi is the best Indian restaurant in Melbourne, it's in CBD, Check out it's menu.
Ever been to Brissy CBD? There are Veg Indian restaurants there & the only "Indian" restaurant in Brissy CBD that sells beef is owned by SL people.

I can share menu's of the best Indian restaurants in Aus and most of them won't serve beef.

Contrary to your thinking, i don't hate anyone eating beef or dog or cat. It's their choice.
I only object to people stealing my pets and eating them.

Try eating a dog in Australia & see how long u will last ;)

LOL, since when did CBD of Melbourne, Brisbane & Sydney become Ghettos?
More importantly since when did eating beef is mandatory for the "posh" crowd?

There is no law but still most Indians who open restaurants here don't sell Beef.
What does that tell you?

And the "Indian" restaurants that sell beef are mostly owned by Fijians, SL or Muslims.

ChilliPadi is the best Indian restaurant in Melbourne, it's in CBD, Check out it's menu.
Ever been to Brissy CBD? There are Veg Indian restaurants there & the only "Indian" restaurant in Brissy CBD that sells beef is owned by SL people.

I can share menu's of the best Indian restaurants in Aus and most of them won't serve beef.

Contrary to your thinking, i don't hate anyone eating beef or dog or cat. It's their choice.
I only object to people stealing my pets and eating them.

Try eating a dog in Australia & see how long u will last ;)

Dude many Brissy restaurants are owned by Indian Punjabis who sell beef. One is in heart of CBD which was in news for the good deeds they are in doing .

Dude many Brissy restaurants are owned by Indian Punjabis who sell beef. One is in heart of CBD which was in news for the good deeds they are in doing .

Many?
I have more or less covered all Indian restaurants in both Brissy and Melbourne.
Except for few none serve Beef.
Stop lying through your...

http://chilliindia.com.au/
Best Indian restaurant in Melbourne, it's in CBD, check their menu.

https://www.menulog.com.au/restaura...e&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=orderaction
In brisbane CBD
https://deliveroo.com.au/menu/brisb..._medium=affiliate&utm_source=google_maps_link
In brisbane CBD
https://www.menulog.com.au/restaura...e&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=orderaction
One more in CBD

Exceptions don't make the rule mate.

Btw, the one you mentioned, I must have been there dozens of times.
This video is the first time I am seeing the owner. All other times, it's being run by underpaid uni students.

Many?

Btw, the one you mentioned, I must have been there dozens of times.
This video is the first time I am seeing the owner. All other times, it's being run by underpaid uni students.
Glad you changed your language. From :

to :
Many?
Except for few none serve Beef.

There are increasing number of Indian restaurants which are serving beef and there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop it. That's freedom . Also the restaurant you are talking about was Masala art not ginger and spice( same place diff restaurants).

If you support rightwing Hindutva or RSS/VHP or ANY radical Hindutva terror, you are a supporter of lynch mob. We all know who is behind all these lynching. Hitler & Goebbels along with Arnab cowswamy acting as Roland Freisler. Anyone who even mentally support Golwalkar-savarkar-hedgewar party also supports mass genocide of Muslims, Christians. That is the ugly truth. http://www.stopfundinghate.org/resources/rssprimer.htm

Last edited:
Glad you changed your language. From :

to :

There are increasing number of Indian restaurants which are serving beef and there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop it. That's freedom . Also the restaurant you are talking about was Masala art not ginger and spice( same place diff restaurants).

Nothing changed, it's only your perception.
I have given u menus of these restaurants, while you showed me one.

Exception is not rule, just like pork eating muslims or beef eating Hindus.

Btw, regarding change....

The one change I have seen in Australia in last 5 years is the number of pure Veg Indian restaurants cropping up.
Ever thought why?

NO!
As

LOL
just spend 3 seconds reading any YouTube comments on a video about Pakistan or Islam.
You internet hindus are vile creatures and shows why Muslims in India are being lynched and oppred so hard.
And yet more Muslims are killed in Pakistan than in India. Shows that Muslims despite the lunatic Hindu fringe are safer in India. YouTube is filled with abusive comments from Indians and Paks. What's the surprise?

And yet more Muslims are killed in Pakistan than in India. Shows that Muslims despite the lunatic Hindu fringe are safer in India. YouTube is filled with abusive comments from Indians and Paks. What's the surprise?
Yeah No shit Sherlock
Pakistan has like 95% Muslims. Anyone dying there is probably going to be a Muslim.

And again, another internet hindus trying to change the topic than just condemning the lynching.

For one abusive Pakistani, there are 100 internet hindus. There is no getting away from you people online. It makes sense tho since there are not enough women for you guys to marry so your options are to become an internet Hindu our a rapist.

Back
Top Bottom