What's new

Are Indian fears about CPEC related to Kashmir issue?

Kashmir was is and always an integral part of India.
please explain how you are winning or making ground in Kashmir?
Well according to you then, this just means that Pakistan has already won half the real battle. They control half of Kashmir currently and not much will change that fact in the near future.

One of the biggest travesties in recent history was the failure to include all of Kashmir with Pakistan. Then (1947) Kashmir was 78% Muslim.

India since then has illegally occupied Kashmir.

Even after 70 years of ethnic cleansing, India cannot silence the majority.

Nope..My bad, Question is directed to our esteemed host who was harping on legal status..
No problem mate !! every new Pakistani member here brings up the K word , its as if no one here has ever heard or discussed it before. :)

CPEC2.jpg

Pulse-17-30-May-151.jpg

However............
Weekly-Pulse-19-25-Apr-15.jpg

Long ago, as a kid, I went to a Bryan Adams Show. During the show Bryan screamed from the stage “This is the most happening crowd I have ever seen!” I was quite young, I got so thrilled that for many years I truly believed that my city was the most happening one in the world. I even told this to many people from other cities. But most of them just smiled at my comment. I thought they were “jealous” of my city, as Bryan must have not said the same for their city. When I grew up and started attending such concerts more often, I realized almost every artist said the same thing in every city. And then I understood why people use to smile at my comment. They were not Jealous, they were aware of the reality.

Questions like this one, make Pakistan look just like me as a kid. India is only concerned about CPEC because it is passing through a disputed territory and has raised concerns with China regarding the same.

With a $ 45Bn project some people in Pak are feeling on top of the world. And think that everyone is jealous of it. Some think that Pak will be a developed country and one of the most important country in 2–3 decades (yes people have claimed this). They have no idea about the cost of development projects and timelines.

I won't spoil the party and will let people enjoy the 'feeling', till they mature to understand the reality.

Long ago, as a kid, I went to a Bryan Adams Show. During the show Bryan screamed from the stage “This is the most happening crowd I have ever seen!” I was quite young, I got so thrilled that for many years I truly believed that my city was the most happening one in the world. I even told this to many people from other cities. But most of them just smiled at my comment. I thought they were “jealous” of my city, as Bryan must have not said the same for their city. When I grew up and started attending such concerts more often, I realized almost every artist said the same thing in every city. And then I understood why people use to smile at my comment. They were not Jealous, they were aware of the reality.

Questions like this one, make Pakistan look just like me as a kid. India is only concerned about CPEC because it is passing through a disputed territory and has raised concerns with China regarding the same.

With a $ 45Bn project some people in Pak are feeling on top of the world. And think that everyone is jealous of it. Some think that Pak will be a developed country and one of the most important country in 2–3 decades (yes people have claimed this). They have no idea about the cost of development projects and timelines.

I won't spoil the party and will let people enjoy the 'feeling', till they mature to understand the reality.
Perhaps Pakistan can become a developed country. This is easier for Pakistan than for India to do with 1.3 billion people.

this time india has fear about cpec . but soon a later india and afghanstan have to join cpec , because they dont have choice.

. But most of them just smiled at my comment. I thought they were “jealous” of my city, as Bryan must have not said the same for their city. When I grew up and started attending such concerts more often, I realized almost every artist said the same thing in every city. And then I understood why people use to smile at my comment. They were not Jealous, they were aware of the reality.

Pakistani can handle their internal matters, you don't need to worry about Pakistan. Keep mind your own nation and start thinking about your country.

Pakistani can handle their internal matters, you don't need to worry about Pakistan. Keep mind your own nation and start thinking about your country.
Grow up kid. Leave alone the article, did you even bother to read the title of the thread. It's about Indian fears regarding CPEC and of course I would respond.

Back
Top Bottom