What's new

Are east Punjabies on path of self destruction?

In west punjab , official language is already bihari(Urdu) .:enjoy:

Ok - In west Punjab, Language is at stake but in east Punjab - Punjabi generation is at stake. But anyway if Punjabi in our cities is being urduised than it's being englihised in east Punjab's cities.

A fool is only recognized by his actions or by his communication.

Bihari Language is one of the languages spoken in 'Indian Bihar' have nothing to do with Urdu, for further detail search internet

Language sample :

There is no language called bihari . google it if you want . There are many languages in bihar and urdu is one of them .

There is no language called bihari . google it if you want . There are many languages in bihar and urdu is one of them .

A quote from wiki .....

Now plz show me Urdu in that list .....

Why this should be of any concern to us? It is a problem of East Punjab. India blocked two of our Pakistan's rivers and directed it towards east Punjab, and they are still being "destroyed".
which two rivers are you referring to?

A quote from wiki .....

Now plz show me Urdu in that list .....

Urdu originated in uttar pradesh and is therefore not one of the bihari group of languages . But it is native language and mother tongue of bihari muslims

I think Urdu is state language of Bihar but not sure though

Second language ..... Hindi is the official language .....

Urdu and Punjabi belong to the same set of Language known as Indo-Aryan languages which is the sub branch of Indo-Iranian languages..... Bihari Langues belong other group...

Urdu originated in uttar pradesh and is therefore not one of the bihari group of languages . But it is native language and mother tongue of bihari muslims

so you are implying that most of the Bihar population belong to UP ..... or only 'Muslims' speak Urdu ....

BTW Urdu was not originated from UP .....

Last edited:
check yourself dear ..... having some understanding problem.

Lol Urdu and Hindi both are based on the Khariboli dialect of western UP . Mughals made urdu by adding persian loanwords in khariboli so that they could converse with their subjects as the native people did not understand persian , Mughals court language at that time . Same way Hindi was born which has more sanskrit loanwords than persian .

Lol Urdu and Hindi both are based on the Khariboli dialect of 'western UP' . Mughals made urdu by adding persian loanwords in khariboli so that they could converse with their subjects as the native people did not understand persian , Mughals court language at that time . Same way Hindi was born which has more sanskrit loanwords than persian .

My dear 'wester UP' can not be termed as UP which you did in your previous posts ..... sanskrit was not an active/ widely spoken language in general masses even at that time ......

My dear 'wester UP' can not be termed as UP which you did in your previous posts

Matlab ?

sanskrit was not an active/ widely spoken language in general masses even at that time

Khariboli was not sanskrit . It was derived from Prakrit , which was in turn derived from sanskrit .

Back
Top Bottom