What's new

Are east Punjabies on path of self destruction?

Sugarcane

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
While watching Punjabi songs on youtube - I came across this video. I knew that drugs are destroying Punjabies but didn't knew that situation is that much horrible.

Want to know how true are the claims in this video

@cloud_9 @Flamingo @Jaggu @JAT BALWAN and other WTF you guys are doing there???? :angry:

While watching Punjabi songs on youtube - I came across this video. I knew that drugs are destroying Punjabies but didn't knew that situation is that much horrible.

@cloud_9 @Flamingo @Jaggu @JAT BALWAN and other WTF you guys are doing there???? :angry:

flamingo is not punjabi... while jat balwan is a rohtki aka haryanvi.. :lol:

PS: I haven't seen the video as of now. The drug problem is a grave one and its not easy to control the whole thing. They operate as a big network and have connections with higher officials and politicians. So, when you have the big boys on your side, the things become much easier.
In addition, the drug carriers get paid quite well. So, the drug mafia is spreading across the north India and in other parts of India as well. The problem is not only for Punjab, but for the whole nation. 
flamingo is not punjabi... while jat balwan is a rohtki aka haryanvi.. :lol:

:lol: 
@LoveIcon - Sannuu Kiiii ? :unsure:
Chittar penge :butcher:

The documentary focuses on the imminent threat of drug mania in Punjab. It explores in detail how the drug is trafficked in Punjab from India Pakistan border and this network spreads through the country.

The scenario in Punjab is worsening at such a rapid rate, that experts have already begun to put an expiry date to the state.

Thank you Pakistan and Afghanistan - one of the biggest sources of drugs on Earth.

The situation concerning drugs is not a good one. It became a problem around the late 90s and has just gotten worse.

The documentary focuses on the imminent threat of drug mania in Punjab. It explores in detail how the drug is trafficked in Punjab from India Pakistan border and this network spreads through the country.

The scenario in Punjab is worsening at such a rapid rate, that experts have already begun to put an expiry date to the state.

Thank you Pakistan and Afghanistan - one of the biggest sources of drugs on Earth.

Good blame everything on Pakistan and all is well. :enjoy:

Lady say around 5:20 that Indian punjabis are becoming namard by taking so many drugs. Basically mean East Punjab is lost cause, i feel sorry for them. In couple of decades the oficial language will become Bihari.

Why this should be of any concern to us? It is a problem of East Punjab. India blocked two of our Pakistan's rivers and directed it towards east Punjab, and they are still being "destroyed".

Why this should be of any concern to us? It is a problem of East Punjab. India blocked two of our Pakistan's rivers and directed it towards east Punjab, and they are still being "destroyed".

Hindu khatri Tara Singh converted to Sikhism and betrayed sikhs in partition. Apne karmo ka phal le rahe hai.
Many urban Punjabis in Pakistan has stopped speaking Punjabi, they speak only Urdu. 

That has already happened in West Punjab where you are always desperate to copy Lucknowi Urdu while considering Punjabi as backward. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Urban people mother tongue is still Punjabi even if some retards are ashamed to speak of. The situation in Indian punjab is completely different. The bihari population will replace punjabi population.

Back
Top Bottom