What's new

Are East Asians inherently more neat and tidy than South Asians?

Nope.

It have more to do with socio-economical development of a country. There are "neat and tidy" places/developments in East Asia and South Asia, as well as not so "neat and tidy" aspects.

There is nothing "inherently" about it.

Correct. I've friends who are Indians living in Japan; they literally are practically Japanese. The way they eat, organize their house, almost no difference.

Environment shapes behavioral development. And I should say that it's wrong for people to generalize that South Asians are less "tidy" as I know plenty of Pakistanis, Indians who are very, very, very neat , tidy and organized. More so than I.

This is a cultural thing not a racial phenomena.
You will behaviour like what you have been learned from your own parents and society .Japanese are exceptionally perfect in that case perhaps even better than US .Only Germans are somewhat equal to them in overall base.

I have heard about the humble behaviour and attitude in Japanese school.

This is purely based on culture of the society.South Asians will do stupid things in their own nation.But when they are in aforeign nation they wont even throw a single paper in to the road if the law of the host nation insist.

This is a cultural thing not a racial phenomena.
You will behaviour like what you have been learned from your own parents and society .Japanese are exceptionally perfect in that case perhaps even better than US .Only Germans are somewhat equal to them in overall base.

I have heard about the humble behaviour and attitude in Japanese school.

This is purely based on culture of the society.South Asians will do stupid things in their own nation.But when they are in aforeign nation they wont even throw a single paper in to the road if the law of the host nation insist.

In Japan, the Indians and Pakistanis that live there behave as if they are typical Japanese. These are of course folks who were born and raised in Japan. They're basically Japanese; they speak Japanese, they have Japanese accents, they dress in Japanese style, they are hard workers. The only thing different is that they have South Asian physical appearance.

There is growing evidence within the scientific community that differences in behaviour between races may be genetic. The research keeps getting hushed up because nobody wants to deal with the controversy.

I have to say one of the greatest tragedies of this kind has been what happened to poor James Watson, one of the co-discovers of DNA and at one time leader of the human genome project. Because of his comments relating to race he has been made a pariah.

Last edited:
I have to say one of the greatest tragedies of this kind has been what happened to poor James Watson, one of the co-discovers of DNA and at one time leader of the human genome project. Because of his comments relate to race he has been made a pariah.
what did he say.. and does it have scientific validity?

Correct. I've friends who are Indians living in Japan; they literally are practically Japanese. The way they eat, organize their house, almost no difference.

Environment shapes behavioral development. And I should say that it's wrong for people to generalize that South Asians are less "tidy" as I know plenty of Pakistanis, Indians who are very, very, very neat , tidy and organized. More so than I.
Absolutely spot on.
Every Indian including me who might not think twice before pissing in broad day light, but moment we land in a western land or even a nice high end mall around the corner in India we dare not, our behavior does change.

There is not even the notion of human "races" among the modern scientific community.

There's no fine line separating races, but people can be grouped into races based on strong genetic similarities and differences.. or into smaller groupings, such as ethnicity, based on both genetic and linguistic similarities among a group of people.

There is growing evidence within the scientific community that differences in behaviour between races may be genetic. The research keeps getting hushed up because nobody wants to deal with the controversy.

Absolutely spot on, Steven. In fact a fellow Brit scientist of yours had conducted a study some years back, can't remember the name atm, wherein it was shown scientifically through IQ tests administered throughout the world that performance of different country populations varied dramatically. In particular, East Asians were shown to have an IQ hovering around 100, whereas South Asians had IQ's approaching the higher band of down syndrome levels at around 80. This proves without a shadow of doubt that as far as intelligence is concerned, one is considerably inferior to the other.

@Beidou2020 @Chinese-Dragon @qwerrty @Speeder 2 @Götterdämmerung @Luca1

Absolutely spot on, Steven. In fact a fellow Brit scientist of yours had conducted a study some years back, can't remember the name atm, wherein it was shown scientifically through IQ tests administered throughout the world that performance of different country populations varied dramatically. In particular, East Asians were shown to have an IQ hovering around 100, whereas South Asians had IQ's approaching the higher band of down syndrome levels at around 80. This proves without a doubt that as far as intelligence is concerned, one is considerably inferior to the other.

Richard Lynn.

Absolutely spot on, Steven. In fact a fellow Brit scientist of yours had conducted a study some years back, can't remember the name atm, wherein it was shown scientifically through IQ tests administered throughout the world that performance of different country populations varied dramatically. In particular, East Asians were shown to have an IQ hovering around 100, whereas South Asians had IQ's approaching the higher band of down syndrome levels at around 80. This proves without a doubt that as far as intelligence is concerned, one is considerably inferior to the other.

Not necessarily. Intelligence is not a single intangible entity. There are many distinct faculties of intelligence. Scores can be influenced by what's tested and how the tests are carried out.

In Japan, the Indians and Pakistanis that live there behave as if they are typical Japanese. These are of course folks who were born and raised in Japan. They're basically Japanese; they speak Japanese, they have Japanese accents, they dress in Japanese style, they are hard workers. The only thing different is that they have South Asian physical appearance.

Absolutely .Because they dont even heard about a South Asian behaviour/set up in their life.
They are Japanese not South Asians.
Physical features are diversified due to several reason.But ones behaviour is totally based on environment and living condition.

Back
Top Bottom