What's new

Are China and India converging?

with in my expectation, used in sports field doesnt mean its top-end. a top-end garment is not only consists of excellent quality (obviously, and easy to achieve, considering making T-shirt is one of the easiest things to to apart from socks..lol) but also the technologies applied on making that garment which will make them standout from similar products. to make a top-end t-shirt the most difficulty part is the printing and washing techniques and effects (italy dominates the field, even Japan is in no place to challenge that)
May be thats true, but anything that is highlihgted as our achievement is one way or the other is going to be rediculed by folks of your kind. you might redicule us it does not bother any INdian who respects China for the determination and dedication that it has showed to its success because we do not post-moterm why the system is wrong in INdia, but we work for what can be made to make the System right.

Yeah but they ain't slaves like the Chinese. And these people won't be filling their tummy with cheap money forever.
India is also doing well economically and socially as well.
As i stated before people here don't like cheap stuffs so they insult chinese goods and make people to never buy cheap stuffs here. Even set fire to some chinese cheap product selling shops for their pathetic quality.
:lol: indian inferiority complex.... serves you right to live in a third world hole like india with masses suffering from malnutrition and disease

Yeah but they ain't slaves like the Chinese. And these people won't be filling their tummy with cheap money forever.
As i stated before people here don't like cheap stuffs so they insult chinese goods and make people to never buy cheap stuffs here. Even set fire to some chinese cheap product selling shops for their pathetic quality.
We are people of nation that gave the world great souls like Gandhi and Vivek Ananda, so lets not make silly comments to redicule other, though others do it to us. Lets take serious about actions that move us to the forefront rather than going into a fist fight over the internet to some unknow friends and brothers from accross the border just because they are rediculing us.

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

:lol: indian inferiority complex.... serves you right to live in a third world hole like india with masses suffering from malnutrition and disease
Thanks for your comment.
Rull no 1 - Don't indulge or reply some thing that you think is trolling. Thats the reason mods have the report button.

You are insulting the dead victims of slavery in the Americas by calling the Chinese workers slaves. It's also crass revisionistic and a dangerous downplaying of American slavery or any true slavery that still exists in many parts of the world where slaves and members of their family can be sold as a commodity. Calling Chinese low wage workers as slaves is hightly racist as well, because it dilutes the true meaning of slavery and puts yourself on a higher ground of morality that does not exist.

I have already asked another Indian forumer to name me an Indian brand that has a fan base in Europe. I'm still waiting.

it ain't inferior complex bro. it's the truth, plain truth. Yeah i don't care if you believe it or not.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

it ain't inferior complex bro. it's the truth, plain truth. Yeah i don't care if you believe it or not.

hey Götterdämmerung, the hem burger looks cool to eat, yeah but i won't be never eating any of that pork meat, coz well it's banned 4 us(my community). and one more question, have we met somewhere else , coz i've heard the dialogue "Google is your friend" before, let me think....

Götterdämmerung;2543410 said:
I have already asked another Indian forumer to name me an Indian brand that has a fan base in Europe. I'm still waiting.

You can find forums for Jaguar and Land Rover.Both are owned by TATA motors

You can find forums for Jaguar and Land Rover.Both are owned by TATA motors

Rolls Royce and Bentley are German owned (VW and BMW), we still don't consider them as German brands. China owns Volvo, that doesn't make Volvo a Chinese brand.

Marutu Suzuki's SX4 is sold in large numbers in Americas and Eastern Europe.

Yeah as if they are the measures.. World does not end in Germany and France..

Rolls Royce and Bentley are German owned (VW and BMW), we still don't consider them as German brands. China owns Volvo, that doesn't make Volvo a Chinese brand.

Lenovo took over IBM's PC division.Before that Lenovo was an unknown company.

Huawei stole Motorola Patents.

I've owned both Huawei and ZTE ,and both are craps.(I didn't buy them,got it for free)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom