What's new

Are all terrorists really Muslims?By Aakar Patel

Here the important point is that If Maoist are hindu terrorist than they should be targeting Non Hindus like Islamic terrorist. The fact of the matter is that victim of Maoist terrorist are Hindus only. So how can you say that Maoist are Hindu terrorist.
While linking terror with any ideology the most basic question to be asked is which is the ideology that motivates them to carry out terror. It it is either Gita or Vedas than it is Hindu terror and not otherwise. Islamic terrorist openly admits that there act is as per Islam. In Horrific incident of Peshawar, they justify that on Name of Islam. ISIS justifies that on the name of Islam so as Boko haram. Not only that but 92% Saudis in a survey justify ISIS act as Islamic. This type of Pseudo secularist unnecessarily try to establish parity between Islamic terror by their brainless argument. In the process they do not mind being ridiculed.

You are depending on logic. For me it is a matter of honor and faith. Babur may have built it to impress his Hindu girlfriend for all I care. The existence of a foreign structure on one the holiest of our shrines - Not negotiable. Buddhijibis can sit and discuss the pros and cons and the underlying morality or lack of it. I will undo it.

Besides the Asi report itself showed the existence of a temple in the same land. The Court have the verdict based on that report.

Kashi and Mathura also naturally needs to be reclaimed. We have patience. Time is on our side.
Faith and honor based upon framed lies and propaganda makes no sense to me. If logic holds no value in a discussion then I have nothing to say more. Buddhijibis, as you assumed had not much contribution as trained professionals from all over India irrespective of their political preference had over the years quite convincingly refuted each and every Hindutvawadi postulation, that Babri was built by ravaging a Hindu temple, at least none of your court orders confirmed it. If your faith does not permit a 600 year old shrine to stay on an existing structure (most probably Buddhist one), I am quite not sure what makes you much different from a Taliban or IS sympathizer for whom unreasonable and unlimited loyalty to fanaticism says the last word. What makes your argument much different from the philosophy of a terrorist who thought to bomb his own people in '93? He did have some sound argument as yours!!

Faith and honor based upon framed lies and propaganda. If logic holds no value in a discussion then I have nothing to say more. Buddhijibis, as you assumed had not much contribution as trained professionals from all over India irrespective of their political preference had over the years quite convincingly refuted each and every Hindutvawadi postulation, that Babri was built by ravaging a Hindu temple, at least none of your court orders confirmed it. If your faith does not permit a 600 year old shrine to stay on an existing structure (most probably Buddhist one), I am quite not sure what makes you much different from a Taliban or IS sympathizer for whom unreasonable and unlimited loyalty to fanaticism says the last word. What makes your argument much different from the philosophy of a terrorist who thought to bomb his own people in '93? He did have some sound argument as yours!!
This one was Strawman Dada. :(
The ASI report was crystal clear. So much so that the Muslims claimed that it was mischievous and biased!

Yes, I am averse to celebrating the existence of a building built by a conqueror to humiliate my nation, my faith, my way of life and everything I stand for. I am intolerant of what is intolerant to me.

It's akin to ask Jews to tolerate a memorial to Adolf Hitler in Tel Aviv. Sorry, you may try to rebuild a mosque in Kashi, Mathura, Brindavan but you will be resisted.

The equivalence between Hindus and Taliban was absolutely ridiculous though. @Tshering22 @Roybot

Last edited:
This one was Strawman Dada. :(
The ASI report was crystal clear. So much so that the Muslims claimed that it was mischievous and biased!

Yes, I am averse to celebrating the existence of a building built by a conqueror to humiliate my nation, my faith, my way of life and everything I stand for. I am intolerant of what is intolerant to me.

It's akin to ask Jews to tolerate a memorial to Adolf Hitler in Tel Aviv. Sorry, you may try to rebuild a mosque in Kashi, Mathura, Brindavan but you will be resisted.

The equivalence between Hindus and Taliban was absolutely ridiculous though. @Roybot
I rest my case.

Being stupid is also a big form of Terror. Bhakt terrorizing India and the world with Moronic statements like first test tube child by Drona, SMoking does not cause cancer etc. By making people brain dead they conspire to take India into stone age. Therefore proved that Bhakt are worse than terrorist. They are threat to human sanity.

@indianBong @Abhijeet Sarkar

It is very clear now.

When a Hindu is a Maoist, he is no longer a Hindu; his acts of terrorism are Maoist acts of terrorism.

When a Muslim is an Al Qaeda supporter, or ISIS, or SIMI, he remains a Muslim; his acts of terrorism are Muslim acts of terrorism.

Very clear.

This is a terrible example because shorn of sarcasm, what you postulated is true. A Hindu in a maoist group is not killing because of religious reasons, a Muslim in the 3 groups you mentioned is. In the first case, religion is incidental, in the second it is the main factor. You could find Muslims (theoretically)& Christians among the Maoists but you are almost never going to find non-Muslims in Al Quaeda, ISIS or SIMI. Those organisations are driven by religion, the Maoists are not.

Who were the culprits? Can you tell us who used money and political backing?

Search Wikipedia for Sister Abhaya Murder Case. Two priests and a nun are the culprits. Church didn't want the truth coming out, so they sabotaged the case. Also search Google for "After 23 years, CBI still seeks time to probe Sister Abhaya murder case". :tsk:

Mao Zedong was a buddhist terrorist.

One learns something new everyday. But as Buddha said, life is suffering. And nothing proves it more than reading an apology from a jholawala posted by a fake id poster.

You are depending on logic. For me it is a matter of honor and faith. Babur may have built it to impress his Hindu girlfriend for all I care. The existence of a foreign structure on one the holiest of our shrines - Not negotiable. Buddhijibis can sit and discuss the pros and cons and the underlying morality or lack of it. I will undo it.

Besides the Asi report itself showed the existence of a temple in the same land. The Court have the verdict based on that report.

Kashi and Mathura also naturally needs to be reclaimed. We have patience. Time is on our side.

Modern Indian Republic isn't some place where one community can gain fantasy revenge over another for crimes done 1000 years ago. As of 1947, all that was put into the backburner.

Back
Top Bottom