What's new

Arabs slam Pak stand on Yemen and Call on Pakistani Parliament to Fall in Line

UAE might just have made a grave mistake. If someone has a heavy price to pay, it will be them.

Nevermind remittances; Pakistan did not fall apart in 50s and 60s when they were nowhere.

UAE might just have made a grave mistake. If someone has a heavy price to pay, it will be them.

Nevermind remittances; Pakistan did not fall apart in 50s and 60s when they were nowhere.
there is nothing that pakistancan offer UAE or SA that they cant have withowt pakistan ....trust me sir

@DESERT FIGHTER

Is chut.iya accepted PDF usage.

I notice other abuses not very popular. But this one is found freely. Was there a memo somewhere I missed?

On topic, nice to see Pakistan grow a pair. Hope they do not retract (the country ..... and their pair).

What a bitch arse statement ... This I a proof that security of arab world countries from Libya to Yemen is the reaponaibility of arabs?:rofl:

More funny thing is that Arabs supported US led quest of toppling governments in Libya, Iraq - both countries were far peaceful and stable under "tyrant" Rulers than they are now.

LOL... No matter whichever side Pakistan takes it loses something or the other..

You have all the money in the world, and you cannot build a half decent equipped military?

No wonder Sharif went to Turkey. I hope sanity prevails.
we have the men and the equipment. if you dont understand politics and how it works thats your problem.
another problem you and many ppl here have is us having money. its killing you! you bring up this topic in every single thread. im sure you guys talk about it in your personal life too. your politicians even bring it up and say nawaz has a debt to pay! while your politicians keep fighting for that money behind closed doors!
i think its sick. and ppl like you need a shrink to get over it.
no disrespect just an advice

like i said before the arabs are no friends. all they think of Pakistani are a lower class of people. it is true go to SA or UAE and try to reason with a arab that thinks he is superior than you because supposedly the prophet said he is the chosen people lool.... if Pakistan supports arabia from any point it a loss of resources.

If they think Turkey has to clean up every single mess in the Middle East then they can go to hell. Disgusting cowards.

The reason why they are asking you and Pakistanis is simply because you two are the only powerful nation states that are either in the region or have some security interest in Middle East.

Pakistan is now a puppet state of chinese and dragon is in no mood to dance on saudis tunes , pakistan governance has no free will of its own

More funny thing is that Arabs supported US led quest of toppling governments in Libya, Iraq - both countries were far peaceful and stable under "tyrant" Rulers than they are now.
Well you know how crushing iraq was saudias priority back then when usa had attacked though it was a sunni state.
Seriously, its such a great forum cuz of pakistanis but indians here have totally degraded its quality. You dont want to read threads with so much innane baiting going on.
I suggest these trolls to go fight in yemen you will find an aim in life and make some living. But i doubt saudis will take you.

Perhaps it was already conveyed to the Iranian FM visiting Pakistan a few days ago that Pak will not be involved in fighting in Yemen but will provide some level of support because of Pakistan's ties with GCC.

To Iran the Houthis are not some existential/survival issue. I think Iran should be pragmatic enough to find a diplomatic solution.
Face saving will be needed by both Iran and KSA. I think Pakistan and Turkey are going to play that role.

Back
Top Bottom