What's new

Arabs slam Pak stand on Yemen and Call on Pakistani Parliament to Fall in Line

The USA is your all weather friend now LMAO

Remember to lick your masters boots clean. India isn't getting all American goodies for free.
well sir we never got any thing for free or for so called war remitence or coilation support fund rather we were forced to pay more than the standard market price but now things are very diffrent

today i am looking at this devlopment all i can say is better late than never and good luck

I wasn't saying that as an attack on UAE. Any country that deports 20% of their population will have an adverse effect on their economy.

I'm happy that UAE is doing well economically. I hope their economy improves even further.

Of course it will have an impact but UAE will not "collapse" due to that. I hope that you are aware of the fact that millions of migrant workers from the entire world would be more than ready to replace those people that already are in the UAE whether Arab or Pakistani? You have no idea how many illegal migrants there are in the GCC and how many arrive each single month. Let alone people who want to work in the GCC legally but cannot for various reasons.

Lastly nobody is going to deport anyone outside of illegal migrants and criminals which is standard procedure in every sane country.

I find that hard to believe.

Of course it will have an impact but UAE will not "collapse" due to that. I hope that you are aware of the fact that millions of migrant workers from the entire world would be more than ready to replace those people that already are in the UAE whether Arab or Pakistani? You have no idea how many illegal migrants there are in the GCC and how many arrive each single month. Let alone people who want to work in the GCC legally but cannot for various reasons.

Lastly nobody is going to deport anyone outside of illegal migrants and criminals which is standard procedure in every sane country.

I find that hard to believe.

Of course, it won't collapse. I didn't say that. I said it will screw it up, which might still be a unclear phrase to use, so to use better wording, I'd say that it would negatively affect the economy.

And of course I know they won't deport them. UAE hasn't ever deported any mass number of people based on their nationality.

What I meant, in response to the guy who made that post, was that even if UAE wants to act selfishly, they still won't do it, because deporting 20% of your population wouldn't be smart for your own country!

well sir we never got any thing for free or for so called war remitence or coilation support fund rather we were forced to pay more than the standard market price but now things are very diffrent

today i am looking at this devlopment all i can say is better late than never and good luck

LMAO Of course, you get everything from the Uncle Sam because they love you and you are their aunts children's. Whatever Indian.

Just mind your ugly business.

LMAO Of course, you get everything from the US because they love you and you are their aunts children's. Whatever Indian.

Just mind your ugly business.
no US dosent loves any one they just love there profit indian diaspora and indian nation is helping them withit as we are also getting a share of that profit its all about mutual benfits

as for owr ugly buisness well sir there is nothing ugly while enchasing a opportunity (which owr opponent wasted)

Kiss my arse.
:lol:

What a bitch arse statement ... This is a proof that security of arab world countries from Libya to Yemen is the responsibility of arabs .. :lol: I don't see arabs fighting for Pakistan ? For Turkey ? Oh shit .. They can't fight for themselves .. And they expect others to fight for them?

What a faggoty statement..:lol:

@Sinan. @Hakan. @T-123456 @Neptune

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom