What's new

Arabs slam Pak stand on Yemen and Call on Pakistani Parliament to Fall in Line

Do you have any comprehension problem?
Huhh??
Who the hell adviced the Pakistanis here ?.I was replying to that guy who questioned me about our foreign policy.
Never go full retard .

Mind your own business buddy. This topic has no concern to India or Indians. Just stay on your own side. You and your country are irrelevant in this topic. Capiche? You people have a nasty habit of poking your noses in every thread and topic.

Mind your own business buddy. This topic has no concern to India or Indians. Just stay on your own side. You and your country are irrelevant in this topic. Capiche?

And dont drag my nations name in to that .Got it

so sad .Poor UAE .Pakistan proved according to them that it is not part of ummah.:o:

who said we are concerned about it rather it even dosent surprises us as we anticipated way long back onli thing is owr calculations were a wee bit late thats all

as for saudi and iran conflict ending any time soon forget it and good luck

Yep, calculated like it is math. You Indians are clowns. Whatever buddy. If it isn't your concern stop replying in this thread.

If it doesn't end both will suffer. Now stop replying in this topic.

Yep, calculated like it is math. Whatever buddy. If it isn't your concern stop replying in this thread.

If it doesn't end both will suffer. Now stop replying in this topic.
Ok Sir

but after USA its the Arabs next will be your all weather friend :azn: :dance3:

LMAO marchi lagi. Good. I always like that.

Your nation is irrelevant as are you. LMAO

Read the title Then think who is irrelevant :D
End of the conversation .Dont quote me again.

Read the title Then think who is irrelevant :D
End of the conversation .Dont quote me again.

You stupid fool. Had Pakistan been irrelevant no Gulf state would have approached for Pakistani help.

Fix the rape endemic in your country. We'll talk further after that...

I agree.
let me ask u one question.
did u ever get a chance to look at the list of countries that participated in the invasion of Iraq. There were members whose soldiers u could count on ur fingers literally. why so. Because of the interests of those countries in associating with the Americans.
And I don't get the Iranian hue and cry over the Saudi actions against the hotis. After all the houtis are anumber internationally recognized terrorist group.

On the end the iraqi invasion or "operation enduring freedom" went to shit. And now we have ISIS,alqaeda and a shit load of militants crawlin there.

We shouldn't get involved in this arab-farsi sh/t slinging fest.

Top sources: SA and UAE to deport all pakistanis Indefinitely.

:rofl:

No although the Saudis didn't let a SHAHEEN airline flight land in KSA (original route Lhr-Dammam)

UAE's economy is bigger than the economy of 80 million big Iran despite a 8 times smaller population.

List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The complexity of the economy of the UAE far exceeds that of most other ME countries including Iran. Nor is UAE depending on any migrants be they Arab or non-Arab. Literary millions of people want to get into the UAE but can't. It's one of the countries that have experienced the highest migration rates in the world of late.

For your information then the GCC alone is a 2 TRILLION dollar economy (GDP nominal).

Lastly nor is anybody going to deport anyone outside of illegal migrants and criminals as usual which is standard procedure in every sane country. The relations between Pakistan and the GCC and Arab world are still extremely close on all fronts. This decision is not going to change anything and it was always symbolic. This is an Arab coalition dealing with an internal Arab conflict for a reason.

I wasn't saying that as an attack on UAE. Any country that deports 20% of their population will have an adverse effect on their economy.

I'm happy that UAE is doing well economically. I hope their economy improves even further.

You stupid fool. Had Pakistan been irrelevant no Gulf state would have approached for Pakistani help.

Fix the rape endemic in your country. We'll talk further after that...

Oh yes we see that threat of UAE :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom