What's new

Arab Warriors Team Announces Operation Kashmir

And Indian Hackers will be busy playing Candy Crush ?? :disagree:
Nope! Since Indian hackers are pissed off, they'll be playing 'Angry Birds'!! :-)

And did you notice these Pakistanis call themselves, 'Arabs'?? That's borne out by an inferiority complex. They feel shy of calling themselves Pakistanis!! :sarcastic:Otherwise they should have proudly called themselves 'Pakistani Warriors Team' and not 'Arab Warriors Team'!!

Last edited:
LOLL; and I thought (from the title) that Arab Camels would be coming to fight in Jammu Kashmir ??? :rofl:
Knowing the Arabs; they will just employ somebody to even do this for them..... :D

LOLL; and I thought (from the title) that Arab Camels would be coming to fight in Jammu Kashmir ??? :rofl:
Knowing the Arabs; they will just employ somebody to even do this for them..... :D

punjab police uses emails???

lol..............police here dont know how to operate computers............even funny.....................majority of police stations dont even have computers to even type letters.........let along having internet connection

I like Israeli and Russian cyber teams , where they can known down the entire country.... PAK/ Arab are kids, who just learned how to switch on computer system.

If you wanna know what is real hacking, check the Russian cyber attack and Israeli bugs....that is called hacking.

Funny+cat+HACKER.jpg
beautiful avatar!

Probably they would outsource it to indians themselves

Irony is indian IT companies will actually take that project :D

Yeah, sure. :)
There is also that joke about an American, Russian and an Arab travelling in a plane together and each bragging about how brave he is. The American says that he is bravest and jumps out of the plane wearing a parachute. The Russian says that he is the bravest and jumps out of the plane without a parachute. The Arab says "wallah" and pushes his Pakistani employee out of the plane.

deface the wahabi websites . although i dont expect much from these thick necked morbidly obese derka derkas.
all they do is upload the videos of their ISIS and FSA brothers shooting blindly from buildings.

just redirect their attacks on their ministries and they will be beheaded by the mullahs by Friday.

here is a thing what I will do

flood their our servers with dancing Indian women and then notify their mullahs who spend most of their time over eating or issuing fatwas.
these wana be hackers will be apprehended by the evening and lashed in the town square or beheaded if they dont belong to the royal families.

On a serious note,do you really think sir that all these FSA,Nusra,ISIS et al ever faced a real army??Against an army like the Pakistani Army or the Indian Army (both are very similar any training and tactics anyway),how effective would they be??

On a serious note,do you really think sir that all these FSA,Nusra,ISIS et al ever faced a real army??Against an army like the Pakistani Army or the Indian Army (both are very similar any training and tactics anyway),how effective would they be??
they stand no chance against our regular armies and I will add Turkish and Iranian army as well
they are used to killing civilians and specially the demoralized and leaderless Iraqi army
most Arab armies are fashioned to protect the royal families and suppress the unarmed civilians
this is why Israelis despite being less in numbers beat them like the culling of seals.

Till they do not have advantage of mingling with local populations like in Afghanistan and Pakistan they are going to be slaughtered if they fight in a open battle field. Or if they attack Pakistan Or India just like over the border (as like in India Pakistan scenerio) How many BVR missles how many Brahmos can they take. What resources they have to counter sukhoi or F 16
they are rats they need pesticides

Last edited:
Misleading title for the thread - it should have been "Arab keyboard warriors announce Op Kashmir."

Back
Top Bottom