What's new

Arab military entities top forces

Thats why if you dont understand the history about Algeria politics, dont say something like that.
is your question I pâs understood. if you talk about F.I.S (islamic salvation front). these are foreign agent. we do not want the country falls into the hands of another. FIS have no plan for the economy of the country, it is time to pass shouted jihad against are own country .and there was the stranger with them. so its can not pass.

Terrorist :crazy:

The one ( Islamist political power in Algeria ) who win the election in Algeria for 90 % vote is called a terrorist by a Muslimah who want to unite a Muslim world ???
They won...Like you won against the tsunami...

The stateless Berbarian in action as usual writing fairy tales.:lol:

Just accept the reality and reread post 226. You are stateless and totally irrelevant for a reason. Conquered on all fronts by those people you obsess about 24/7.
Well, duck butt, I thought they put two caps up your @ss...Thank god you are alive, I wouldn't have able to replace that firm butt of yours, after I got deserted , by Ouliya the Jordanian goddess, who still mourn her country men pilot. Keep that butt hole, I am coming for your valentine gift..
stvalentin...jpg

Well, duck butt, I thought they put two caps up your @ss...Thank god you are alive, I wouldn't have able to replace that firm butt of yours, after I got deserted , by Ouliya the Jordanian goddess, who still mourn her country men pilot. Keep that butt hole, I am coming for your valentine gift..View attachment 193626
ceylal my brother . please stop being vulgar to be discussed and not hurt :sad:

ceylal my brother . please stop being vulgar to be discussed and not hurt :sad:
Tomyris, ana na3ref hadhek wlid el kahba, khermanek. Hadhek houwa el kalem li wadjh el khmadj yafhem mlih...
Ana 3andi tadjriba kbira m3a hadhek wedjh el djmal, ou loukan fhamt wech kteb 3lina el ithnayn...metatlech hatha ettalab 3aliya.
Hadhek wlid chegouf el boul 3ansori kabir! Ana ga3dou 3ala gajmour fi koul forsa el li y med hali..

Tomyris, ana na3ref hadhek wlid el kahba, khermanek. Hadhek houwa el kalem li wadjh el khmadj yafhem mlih...
Ana 3andi tadjriba kbira m3a hadhek wedjh el djmal, ou loukan fhamt wech kteb 3lina el ithnayn...metatlech hatha ettalab 3aliya.
Hadhek wlid chegouf el boul 3ansori kabir! Ana ga3dou 3ala gajmour fi koul forsa el li y med hali..
lool ^^ wech kal 3lina? , ya khouya kounek nteligent 3lih, y7awzouk ila tsab , lazem 3lina njam3ou ou manfarkouch , ou ki tsabhoum ga3 rak djib l3adyan ladzayer .lazem nkounou exemple , mechi yahadrou 3lina ;)

lool ^^ wech kal 3lina? , ya khouya kounek nteligent 3lih, y7awzouk ila tsab , lazem 3lina njam3ou ou manfarkouch , ou ki tsabhoum ga3 rak djib l3adyan ladzayer .lazem nkounou exemple , mechi yahadrou 3lina ;)
Essa3oud gatlou 200,000 djazairi...c'est assez pour moi. Ou hadhak elli rak dafa3 3lih 3ansouri. Ma3andi hata mouchkel ma3a el al akharin. l'example elli yafehmouh ghir edbza, hadha makan.

Essa3oud gatlou 200,000 djazairi...c'est assez pour moi. Ou hadhak elli rak dafa3 3lih 3ansouri. Ma3andi hata mouchkel ma3a el al akharin. l'example elli yafehmouh ghir edbza, hadha makan.
mechi houma li katlou; mais houma sa3douhoum.ma rani ndafa3 3la 7ta wa7ad bessa7 khamam kbel ma tahdar , tu sera sanctionner ila tkamal tsab hakda , ou lazem nahadrou 3la el iti7ad , l'islam rah fi khatar , lazem nfahmoulhoum bli iti7ad houwa l7al ,
bn nuit khouya ;)

mechi houma li katlou; mais houma sa3douhoum.
;)
A3tadher, mais je ne vois aucune difference...Moussa3adatahoum gatalet fi al djazair...hadha ma na3ref.. et c'est suffisant pour moi! in and out!

Cyprus. They had Greece by their side. But they were too, scared to act against the Turks. :)

They could only do hit and run tactics...

Turkish soldiers are not cowards like yours to flee on the first sight of the enemy. :)

Mate, we are Western Oghuz....We bow to none. :smokin:

Ummyads and Abbasids... we never contacted them.
Samanids....When Turks came to these lands first thing they do is to destroy their empire
Safavids...they are Azeri Turks. We clashed with them yes but never got ruled with them. Also got back-stabbed by them when Fatih was preparing to invade the Rome.

We have say in Turkish "If the prayers of a dog was accepted, bones would fall from the sky."
The samanids were ended by a coup from their slaves and also they gave up power because of the weakness of their rules they enslaved the Turks and converted them to Islam but I know the people which they let their nationalistic pride blind them from the history facts

The samanids were ended by a coup from their slaves and also they gave up power because of the weakness of their rules they enslaved the Turks and converted them to Islam but I know the people which they let their nationalistic pride blind them from the history facts
You quoted a 2 years old post. :rolleyes:

Well, duck butt, I thought they put two caps up your @ss...Thank god you are alive, I wouldn't have able to replace that firm butt of yours, after I got deserted , by Ouliya the Jordanian goddess, who still mourn her country men pilot. Keep that butt hole, I am coming for your valentine gift..View attachment 193626
Well the next post like this will get you banned [emoji112]

Well because I don't like the people who their nationalistic fantasies let them live in denial
People change in time. I'm still a nationalist but i have done with arguing people for the things happened centuries ago. Chasing history or being proud of the history.... is kind of an unnecessary thing. We should of course know about our history but should be focused on the future.

People change in time. I'm still a nationalist but i have done with arguing people for the things happened centuries ago. Chasing history or being proud of the history.... is kind of an unnecessary thing. We should of course know about our history but should be focused on the future.
Well I am glad to hear that

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom