What's new

Arab journalist asks Imran Khan "If he would use nuclear weapons against Israel if it attacked its neighbors", watch his response

@Beny Karachun @lastofthepatriots @Dalit

I time stamped the video in two segments:

Initial question and answer:

Follow up at 23:01 the main journalist asks "if he would use nukes [on Israel]", his response was this:
We need to change our approach to Israel and give them 2 options .

1.The option to build bridges with us and become TRUE friends and use the same approach as Azerbaijan,
But only if they back off with the Indians and go easy on the Palestinians.
I know a-lot of Jews, They actually like Pakistans and Just want Israel to be recognised as a nation.
I really think we could be very good friends with Israel.

2. Go down hard on the Iran route, i.e Make a military/Political alliance to deal with Israel and make it clear that the Muslims will deal with them and one day the Army of God ( and DHA ) will come to liberate The Holy Land, We wont come alone,
We will bring the Taliban with their Toyota pickup trucks, AK47 and Black Flags, Would could possibly go wrong?

The above would be a better strategic position than we have now.

Last edited:
The reason why Bengalis receive even less respect than Pakistanis and Indians is because there are hardly any Bangalis doing skilled jobs in KSA unlike Pakistanis and Indians. You will find a huge number of Pakistani and Indian doctors, engineers, accountants and professors but you will hardly find a Bangali working in these professions. This makes Bangalis look like uneducated and good-for-nothing people in the eyes of Saudis. I am sorry if my post offends any Bangalis but this is how things are over there.

It could be true. When an Afghan troll on Quora posted a question weather Arabs respect Afghans or Pakistanis, a Bangladeshi popped up and claimed neither but in fact Bangladeshis are the most respected because of their education.

The Afghan told the Bangladeshi they don't like Bangladeshis either and not try to flatter himself. When some Pakistanis in Turkey earned the country a hate vibe for filming/photographing women, a Bangladeshi on YouTube posted "I am Bangladeshi and want to tell Pakistanis: educate your people." :crazy:

Over ten years ago I supported a Bengali in a debate with a white American and a seemingly British guy replied to me "so you're saying this paan-spitting Bengali is right?"

I have nothing against all Bangladeshis, but these nationalistic ones need a reality check. Really annoying people.

Last edited:
Shut your dumb*** up, fool. The flag you carry and the head queen you wish you had the opportunity to give a rim job to are the ones who gave that land away from Muslims to Jews. You are the type who loves the JF-17 but hates the Chinese but uses their equipment to defend yourselves; if you want to talk about snakes, you should look at your fresh-of-boat face in the mirror with that dirty Sanchez mustache. Mofo, you are lost without a sense of direction in life.

For your information, even the grandfather of Prophet Muhammad stepped aside from defending the Kabba and said the one whose house it is would protect it when Abraha came with his elephants, which God did.

But let's give your opinion, some weight sh*t face. How would you defend the so-called third holiest site in Islam? Are you going to have the Muslim World invest in Teja's food truck, and we all hitchhike in the back going there for liberation? Your country folded after just one phone call with a threat to be bombed back to the stone age; none of you stood up to stop the second Iraq War, Syrian War, or Libyan Conflict, and here you want to liberty Al-Aqsa. All your equipment is imported. You couldn't even fly there if the west stopped supplies or sail there; your new Chinese submarines are stuck with no engine cause Germany pulled back; your broke asses can't even afford fuel; wait, our Arab brethren don't even want to offer you a tender for purchasing fuel, Lol. But here you are, the hero on a liberation mission.

For your information, even the Al-Khalidi family, descendants of Hazarat Khalid Ibn Waleed, sided with the British, among other notable families.

Learn before you call others traitors and snakes. The last time you tangled with me, you lost your Think Tank Status; mess with me again; I'll make sure that the Senior Member tag you have left carrying around is downgraded to General Cadet.
I agree with you.

But why should we care about the Arab countries in the first place.

Arab countries should give preferential treatment over India.

Then we can talk about problems in the Arab world.

Until then, every country looks after their own interests first.

Pakistan First!
FU5DGSGWQAAbcU2.jpg

I agree with this man wholeheartedly

Agreed, although for PM I don't think it makes sense for a non-Muslim to lead a nation of vast majority Muslims that too an Islamic Relublic 😬

But in other aspects like say for example Finance Minister it doesn't matter
As Muslim, I agree it doesn't make sense for a Kaafir/Non-Muslim to be the leader of a Muslim nation.

Last edited:
I have lived in KSA for 15 years and I believe that I can explain their thought process regarding this. They only respect strong and educated people, they will respect them even if they hate them. Way back in the day, Saudis used to respect Pakistanis almost as much as they respected Americans and Europeans. This was due to the fact that Pakistanis were doing almost all the skilled jobs in KSA. However, when unskilled Pakistani labour started going to Saudi Arabia in mass then the perception regarding Pakistanis started to change and eventually we lost their respect.

The reason why Bengalis receive even less respect than Pakistanis and Indians is because there are hardly any Bangalis doing skilled jobs in KSA unlike Pakistanis and Indians. You will find a huge number of Pakistani and Indian doctors, engineers, accountants and professors but you will hardly find a Bangali working in these professions. This makes Bangalis look like uneducated and good-for-nothing people in the eyes of Saudis. I am sorry if my post offends any Bangalis but this is how things are over there.
True, Usually Saudis think better of Pakistanis.

Exactly respect is earned, not asked for.

Pakistan should of course support the Palestinian cause just as other Muslim countries should support Kashmir. Anything else is simply division pandering and getting caught up in shortsighted national or petty interests. Pakistan for decades has supported Azerbaijan on Nagorno-Karabakh, Turkiye in Northern Cyprus, and Bosnia/Kosovo on their territorial claims as well. The result has been stronger partnerships with these countries and more international clout.

Some of you posted a photo of Mahmoud Abbas meeting with India's leader to convey Palestinian's supporting India, nothing could be further from the truth. MA is viewed by Palestinians as Pakistanis view Zardari, he is a weak leader in a bad position and has little leverage.

Then some of you have asked what have Arab countries done for Pakistan?...Gulf Arab countries have invested billions of dollars in Pakistan and have voted with Pakistan on many international platforms, they've opened up their countries for work and business, education, travel, etc.

Then some of you immature cry babies cry about Arabs being racist to you when you visit Arab countries, reality is many of you especially you Indian or dark-skin looking Pakistanis would be treated with racism even in many parts of Pakistan you're just more sensitive to it when it comes from others. Get over your insecurities, your personal insecurities and bad experiences don't dictate foreign policy.
I agree with your perceptions.

However we should only support Palestinian cause, if and only if Arab countries support Pakistan on the Kashmir cause.

Its a fair deal.

Otherwise, Pakistan First!

Agreed, although for PM I don't think it makes sense for a non-Muslim to lead a nation of vast majority Muslims that too an Islamic Relublic 😬

But in other aspects like say for example Finance Minister it doesn't matter

We're technically a Sunni majority country but have had Shia PMs and presidents. So I don't see the problem in having non-Muslims leaders, provided they are not crooks and not interfering with the beliefs of the Muslim population. We were founded.

We're technically a Sunni majority country but have had Shia PMs and presidents. So I don't see the problem in having non-Muslims leaders, provided they are not crooks and not interfering with the beliefs of the Muslim population. We were founded.
This is where I disagree with you.

A Non-Muslim cannot be the leader of a Muslim country.

These Arabs are a puzzling bunch.

Imran Khan dodged a bullet there.

I am conservative but I am fine with Jews having a homeland and allowed to practice their religion freely in it.

Jews have a lengthy history in Palestinian lands. Kingdom of Israel existed in these lands for a long period of time. They will never give up on these lands due to obvious reasons.

The holy site labelled Masjid al-Aqsa predates Islam and was valuable to all believers including Muslims but Allah Almighty instructed Holy Prophet (PBUH) to shift qibla to the other holy site labelled Ka'bah (Kaaba) in Mecca in 624 CE. This shift happened after Safar-e-Meraj but before the Battle of Badr.

This shift was a test of faith. It was supposed to teach Muslims to attach more importance to spirituality and belief in Allah Almighty than to any holy site in materialistic sense.

This shift was also a compensation to Muslims in the sense that there is another holy site to gravitate towards for spiritual reasons and nobody has claims on it. This shift could also help reduce conflict between Muslims, Jews and Christians on religious grounds by extension.

But how many got the memo, honestly?

I recall a hadith that suggest that Hajj will stop at some point. Exact cause is not identified and neither it is pointed that this would be temporary or permanent, but this world is NOT (our) permanent abode and some matters are best left to Allah Almighty.

Islamic history is well-preserved in the lands that are already in our hands, lands that are already vast and blessed with numerous natural resources. Islamic spirituality cannot be harmed unless WE grow out of touch with teachings of Allah Almighty that are preserved in the Holy Quran, and become greedy.

Emergence of modern Israel and loss of Jerusalem to it in spite of the plot to rollback Israel, serve to remind all Muslims about wisdom in teachings of Allah Almighty and that WE cannot have our way in this world on permanent basis. This is how it is for all sides in this world.

WE should learn HOW to co-exist with others through the ever-changing times and push for workable solutions.

In regards to the ongoing Palestine - Israel conflict, ONE STATE SOLUTION should be on the cards.

And UNESCO can be pushed to declare Masjid Al-Aqsa a World Heritage Site.

Jews might want to build Third Temple on religious grounds but this can be done with accommodating the Dome of Rock as noted in following link:

Pakistan can push for the above while recognizing Israel. This will help Pakistan's international image manifold and pave way for new economic avenues. Israel can provide both technologies and trade to Pakistan like it does for others.

Arabs are warming up to Israel but WE are are supposed to be more Arabs then them?

Pakistan needs to concentrate on HOW to put its own house in order which it FAILS to do on a consistent basis. Pakistani Public is massive and have needs of its own. Pakistan cannot continue like a corrupt dysfunctional state like it is in the present for indefinite period.

Many Pakistani tend to think about collective good for the pan-Islamic bloc but do others have our best interests in their hearts and minds? How many sought to liberate Kashmir for example?

So choose your path wisely.

Now for the record:

So where WE stand in comparison?

WE are continously undermined by people who lack in understanding of virtually anything and mentally frozen in time.
Pakistan should recognize Israel if 3 conditions are fulfilled:

1) Two state solution is implemented
2) Make Jerusalem an international city
3) Golan Heights goes back to Syria

Last edited:
Exactly, look at the way Pakistanis and Indians are perceived in the US, both are perceived as smart, educated and hard-working people. It's very hard for Pakistanis to immigrate to the US, we either have to be highly educated and skilled or rich.

No not necessarily. Prejudice exists against both groups. With Pakistanis it's because of stereotypical islamic extremism and politics. With indians it's more of a cultural prejudice.

If you've watched TV shows like the Simpsons or Friends you'll see how indians are made fun of or face racist attacks. They're called "curry lovers."

Pakistanis are stereotyped as terrorists and extremists. Not always, but misconceptions and stereotypes do exist there.

Americans can be very prejudiced and ill informed. Many racist attacks do occur.

No not necessarily. Prejudice exists against both groups. With Pakistanis it's because of stereotypical islamic extremism and politics. With indians it's more of a cultural prejudice.

If you've watched TV shows like the Simpsons or Friends you'll see how indians are made fun of or face racist attacks. They're called "curry lovers."

Pakistanis are stereotyped as terrorists and extremists. Not always, but misconceptions and stereotypes do exist there.

Americans can be very prejudiced and ill informed. Many racist attacks do occur.
Yes that they had to explain to some stupid Americans, that the Islamic religion has given a sense of dignity to quite few peoples. Muslims make 25% of humanity.

Yes that they had to explain to some stupid Americans, that the Islamic religion has given a sense of dignity to quite few peoples. Muslims make 25% of humanity.

And are nowhere near the sophistication of Europeans and North Americans on average nor the Chinese. In Pakistan it's a minority within the elite class that has achieved Pakistan anything.

The rest of the country are not really great. But since they are a majority, Pakistan has become a hellhole.

The affinity I have for Pakistanis is with a fraction of them, not all of them. The mullah wallay types and backwater town wallas are as foreign to me as Arab bediuns or Afghanis. I have no love for them.

Last edited:
And are nowhere near the sophistication of Europeans and North Americans on average nor the Chinese. In Pakistan it's a minority within the elite class that has achieved Pakistan anything.

The rest of the country are not really great. But since they are a majority, Pakistan has become a hellhole.

I affinity for Pakistanis is with a fraction of them, not all of them. The mullah types and backwater town wallas are as foreign to me as Arab bediuns or Afghanis. I have no love for them.
I am for the Mullahs. Personally the liberal sickulars is what brought our country chaos.

I affinity for Pakistanis is with a fraction of them, not all of them. The mullah types and backwater town wallas are as foreign to me as Arab bediuns or Afghanis. I have no love for them.
I am starting to doubt whether you are Pakistani or not. Or are you an Indian pretending to be a Pakistani.

Only 890 posts since 2009? lol.

You don't sound like a Pakistani.

All Pakistanis are pro-Mullahs. Pakistan is a Mullah's country.

@waz

Feelings don't matter in geopolitics, if you have value then you will continue to be allies based on that.

Secondly just because you've made other bad decisions before doesn't mean you go full retard and start a proxy war that serves you zero purpose and instead damages ties

Secularism is a road leading to degeneracy and leaves your society open to infiltration.

Also it's not hard making one type of Islam as mainstream tbh.

feeling do matter when you have upper hand. where i said start a proxy war.

feeling do matter when you have upper hand. where i said start a proxy war.
Pakistan doesn't have an upper hand, and why would you waste resources and time on something that doesn't serve your national interests?

You want to do that to piss them off because they hurt your feelings?

They have a much larger influence on your economy

Pakistan doesn't have an upper hand, and why would you waste resources and time on something that doesn't serve your national interests?

You want to do that to piss them off because they hurt your feelings?

They have a much larger influence on your economy

thats y pakistan is fcuked it can be bought and sold like a used car.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom