What's new

Arab/GCC section

Status
Not open for further replies.
why ? did you steal something ? :lol:

He left two Arab forums just because few members made fun of his weak Arabic writing, and as for the first one, he left because some underestimated JF-17, which got his blood pressure to the danger zone... oh, and BTW, Imran, your Arabic writing is funny...
945949.gif

He is just a man, he left two Arab forums just because few members made fun of his weak Arabic writing, and as for the first one, he left because some underestimated JF-17, which got his blood pressure to the danger zone... oh, and BTW, Imran, your Arabic writing is funny...
945949.gif

Its not his mother tongue plus arabic is a difficult language.

He left two Arab forums just because few members made fun of his weak Arabic writing, and as for the first one, he left because some underestimated JF-17, which got his blood pressure to the danger zone... oh, and BTW, Imran, your Arabic writing is funny...
945949.gif

at least i post thousands posts with it :rofl: in fact my english URDU is also funny :cheesy:

Its not his mother tongue plus arabic is a difficult language.

ohhh thanks for your support :enjoy:

why ? did you steal something ? :lol:

yes as you know when i move i take mattress bedsheets pillow with me :D

I would have prefered an ME forum(arab+israel). :azn:

illegal baby son of prostitute has nothing to do with arabs
Webbi cant make israel section due to certain limitations. It will be nice if all things related to israel goes into one section, rather than all over the place.

Webbi cant make israel section due to certain limitations. It will be nice if all things related to israel goes into one section, rather than all over the place.

its Pakistan defense forum and until today Pakistan never recognized Israel ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom