What's new

APS Sialkot student missing. Need your help and prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day three of hell, one more sleepless night.
Still no trace I pray poor soul is safe and sound.

IMG-20161127-WA003.jpg

پلیز اس بچے کے والدین کی مدد کریں اس بچے کو ڈھونڈنے میں

Day three of hell, one more sleepless night.
Still no trace I pray poor soul is safe and sound.

View attachment 356300

My sympathies are with your family and this boy's parents .............. May ALLAH guide him and he returns back safely. Ameen.

I hope police will be helpful ........... but my suggestions for the family would be....

You need to amend the missing person ad "Don't include words like APS student missing" .......... not a good idea, plus an emotional appeal to the boy ............ he is a teenager after all ...... who left by his own choice I am sure if he is guaranteed pardon and when he knows his family is suffering he will return.

Your family needs to focus and remember what exactly happened in past few days before he went missing, anything they refused, scolded, anything he asked for etc........... young guys don't leave homes all of a sudden without a reason.

Such events don't occur in isolation ............. there is always an accomplice and a very close one whom he trusts. Bring all his friends home and show them boy's mother and try showing them how she is suffering and just feed them that if he returns back nothing will happen........... I am sure if at least one of them has some sense he will understand, what he needs to do.

He is carrying money so he would be feeding himself and most probably would have planned on renting a room in some cheap hotel or a guest house ...............

If you have shrines in the city ................. do let check those places and let the administration know, he may try spending night there once he is low on money. Any place that provides free meal and free stay at night.

If its a co education school ............. the list of accomplices or possible reason of his leaving the house would grow.

Contact all your relatives in other cities. If he intends to leave Sialkot he will land somewhere where he can find (when needed) someone he knows.

And when he comes back

Forget what he did ............. don't stress it too much, don't make him feel he was all wrong. Just forget it for an year, make him understand no matter what you don't leave your parents and family.

I am hopeful he will come back INSHALLAH because I too did.

My sympathies are with your family and this boy's parents .............. May ALLAH guide him and he returns back safely. Ameen.

I hope police will be helpful ........... but my suggestions for the family would be....

You need to amend the missing person ad "Don't include words like APS student missing" .......... not a good idea, plus an emotional appeal to the boy ............ he is a teenager after all ...... who left by his own choice I am sure if he is guaranteed pardon and when he knows his family is suffering he will return.

Your family needs to focus and remember what exactly happened in past few days before he went missing, anything they refused, scolded, anything he asked for etc........... young guys don't leave homes all of a sudden without a reason.

Such events don't occur in isolation ............. there is always an accomplice and a very close one whom he trusts. Bring all his friends home and show them boy's mother and try showing them how she is suffering and just feed them that if he returns back nothing will happen........... I am sure if at least one of them has some sense he will understand, what he needs to do.

He is carrying money so he would be feeding himself and most probably would have planned on renting a room in some cheap hotel or a guest house ...............

If you have shrines in the city ................. do let check those places and let the administration know, he may try spending night there once he is low on money. Any place that provides free meal and free stay at night.

If its a co education school ............. the list of accomplices or possible reason of his leaving the house would grow.

Contact all your relatives in other cities. If he intends to leave Sialkot he will land somewhere where he can find (when needed) someone he knows.

And when he comes back

Forget what he did ............. don't stress it too much, don't make him feel he was all wrong. Just forget it for an year, make him understand no matter what you don't leave your parents and family.

I am hopeful he will come back INSHALLAH because I too did.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and concerns.

If you haven't done then Do the following

1. instead of asking his friends about him ask his teachers, specially the ones who are new to the job & if see if any teacher is on leave or absent from the school ever since.

2. What kind of cloths did he pack ?

3. try to see if anyone in school teacher or students used to bully him recently ?

4. This kind of behavior is not spontaneous, ti takes time to develop, ask his parents about the change in his behavior ... like started eating alone, started staying quite suddenly etc.

If you haven't done then Do the following

1. instead of asking his friends about him ask his teachers, specially the ones who are new to the job & if see if any teacher is on leave or absent from the school ever since.

2. What kind of cloths did he pack ?

3. try to see if anyone in school teacher or students used to bully him recently ?

4. This kind of behavior is not spontaneous, ti takes time to develop, ask his parents about the change in his behavior ... like started eating alone, started staying quite suddenly etc.
Today his parents scheduled a meeting at school. As per parents he does't exhibit any change in his behaviour even the day he left he was calm took his lunch with his mother he paks his cloths winter ones.

Any progress on your Nephew?
Still no trace. Pray for his safe return.

Today his parents scheduled a meeting at school. As per parents he does't exhibit any change in his behaviour even the day he left he was calm took his lunch with his mother he paks his cloths winter ones.

Still no trace. Pray for his safe return.

ALLAH is merciful. No doubt he will be his protector and he will guide him to the right path ( Home )AMEEN

@F.O.X
Ones he mentioned to his mother if he gets lower marks he will leave his home. But in recent exams he got 3rd position in his class.

The same day without informing his parents about result he left his home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom