What's new

Apple on lawsuit spree again-

Status
Not open for further replies.
most of the factories are in china. by that logic its the chinese contract companies which make it. If push comes to shove Apple has the cash and the leverage to go directly to to the factories. i.e, if Samesung wants has the balls to breach contracts. Holler when happens, until then STFU.

You must have gone to vocational school if you think in those terms. God luck

yup thats the game. Market share. Ask Dell and HP how that race to the bottom worked out.

Do you have special needs ? Serious question.
Do you know anything of how the world works?
I realize apple fanboys are not very smart, but seriously you can't be this dumb.

Samsung is the worlds largest chip maker. No offs ands or buts. Most of their chips factories are actually in Korea, while assembly of the final product takes place in china. Apple has no choice but to deal with samsung.

And stfu? What is this? 1999? Go back to playing on your apple shipped laptop with that monstrosity called OS9.

Finally, considering that the S3 costs more than an iPhone and has outsold the iPhone, Samsung has nothing to worry about. Hell Samsung makes money off every iPhone sold as well. Kind of perks for actually making things.

The 'backlash' against Apple has been building up--and I can only feel a great pride and self-vindication as someone who, surrounded by the hordes of rich/wannabe-rich Apple yuppies, stood my ground for years and mentioned again and again that Apple is not good for the world of technology.

Coming to the backlash. Last night I was out to a (college town) bar. An off-duty bartender from a nearby came toward me, thinking the Google Nexus 7 tablet in my hand was some Android phone. I said, no, I use Windows Phone. Then he started to condemn Apple with some 'f-bombs'. He had a very nice phone on him. I asked to see that. It was Galaxy III, I think! How beautiful. Nothing like the puny, girly, stale iPhones. The phone truly stood out and did not, for a second, thought one could mistake it for an iPhone. Anyway, the bartendar across from us chimed in and said 'Apple is an evil corporation'.

And I looked around and saw most people had Android phones. Mostly young chicks had Apple's iPhone. And, because of Apple's highhandedness, iPhone will truly become a phone for mostly girls.

Of course those who haven't had an original idea in their life hate patent laws.

In that case IBM should sue apple eh? ;) Search up lg prada.

I have the Galaxy note, and it is awesome. The display is beyond stunning. The iPhone in comparison is like my Compaq from 1998.

I truly believe that the world is a better place that Jobs is sleeping with the fish.

Why didn't they go ahead with a 2Ghz? A lot of companies promised 2GHz a few years ago

Well, first impression from the vid tells me that, this device is extremely fast even with 1.6 Gigs...If NoteII manages to run smoother with so much UI tweaks then its job well done...One should not expect that there devices will be better if they have More Ghz in to it, Its not about Ghz its about optimizing the whole device to run at optimal settings.....And also Note II has Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A9 chip, it is considerably ahead of its counterparts..... Samsung is taking multithreading in smartphones to a next level...

Of course those who haven't had an original idea in their life hate patent laws.

Please look at Samsung Galaxy III and any iPhone side by side. You should not miss that, even without a giant 'Samsung' on the device, they will look two different phones. Perhaps Samsung got a few ideas from Apple--and it is really impossible to completely detach one-self from competition. But the fact is that they are very distinguishable from each other. And hence I fail to see how could it affect Apple's bottom line?

I realize apple fanboys are not very smart, but seriously you can't be this dumb.

Samsung is the worlds largest chip maker. No offs ands or buts. Most of their chips factories are actually in Korea, while assembly of the final product takes place in china. Apple has no choice but to deal with samsung.

And stfu? What is this? 1999? Go back to playing on your apple shipped laptop with that monstrosity called OS9.

Finally, considering that the S3 costs more than an iPhone and has outsold the iPhone, Samsung has nothing to worry about. Hell Samsung makes money off every iPhone sold as well. Kind of perks for actually making things.

Listen moron, all iphone chips are apple designs which means apple owns the IP. There are enough fab lines that, if push comes to shove, apple can dump Samesung. It is a Relationship of convenience. nothing more.

Here is the price of the galaxy s3 and iphone4s.

AT&T Smartphones like iPhone, Samsung, HTC & Motorola from AT&T

You were saying....

Here are Q2 nos for Samesung and Apple

Samsung's Q2 2012 earnings show $5.86 billion operating profit, that's a lot of Galaxy S IIIs -- Engadget

Apple Q2 2012 earnings: $39.2 billion in revenue, net profit of $11.6 billion -- Engadget

Slow quarter for apple BTW

Sent from Macbook air with Retina display with mountain lion..

Please look at Samsung Galaxy III and any iPhone side by side. You should not miss that, even without a giant 'Samsung' on the device, they will look two different phones. Perhaps Samsung got a few ideas from Apple--and it is really impossible to completely detach one-self from competition. But the fact is that they are very distinguishable from each other. And hence I fail to see how could it affect Apple's bottom line?

The infraction of galaxy S3 is not "trade dress".

Once again read up a bit

I truly believe that the world is a better place that Jobs is sleeping with the fish.

Good thing thieving lowlife's like you are a minority in the world.

Listen moron, all iphone chips are apple designs which means apple owns the IP. There are enough fab lines that, if push comes to shove, apple can dump Samesung. It is a Relationship of convenience. nothing more.

Here is the price of the galaxy s3 and iphone4s.

AT&T Smartphones like iPhone, Samsung, HTC & Motorola from AT&T

You were saying....

Here are Q2 nos for Samesung and Apple

Samsung's Q2 2012 earnings show $5.86 billion operating profit, that's a lot of Galaxy S IIIs -- Engadget

Apple Q2 2012 earnings: $39.2 billion in revenue, net profit of $11.6 billion -- Engadget

Slow quarter for apple BTW

Sent from Macbook air with Retina display with mountain lion..

The infraction of galaxy S3 is not "trade dress".

Once again read up a bit

Good thing thieving lowlife's like you are a minority in the world.

tHE WORLD IS IS INDEED A better place cause a guy like Jobs has croaked. That loser would not even show respects to his own father.

The Lord has effed up the dude seriously !!

I have been using the Aple iPad (1) for a year now. I have slept over it, dropped it on ceramic floor multiple times (on different angles, even face down) and my younger cousin ripped off its Screen Protector 6 months ago. All this happened when it had no other forms of protection.
Yet it has 2 only 2 scratches on the screen, dents on all corners, and performs the same way it did a year ago. I have used Samsung tabs too, but the feel of iPad's touchscreen and its most accurate response is magical. :)

Just my 2 cents in favor of Apple :P

tHE WORLD IS IS INDEED A better place cause a guy like Jobs has croaked. That loser would not even show respects to his own father.

The Lord has effed up the dude seriously !!

Oh look, another fairytale believer. which fairy tale do you subscribe to? the allah one or the jesus one or the krishna one?

Do you behead your infidel neighbors?

Oh wait you are also the clown who thinks there is a correlation between Vaccines and autism.

Apple cuts memory chip order to Samsung for new iPhone: source | Reuters

What a load of crap and spin from Apple, hear is the real story,

Samsung Chips Said to Be Kept From New IPhone on Pricing

Samsung Electronics Co. (005930) won’t supply memory chips for the first shipments of Apple Inc. (AAPL)’s new iPhone because of a disagreement about pricing, a person familiar with the matter said.

Samsung’s displays also won’t be included in the initial batches of the new smartphone expected to be released next week, a second person familiar with the matter said. The Suwon, South Korea-based company will continue supplying the processor powering the device, the person said, declining to be identified because the information is confidential.

Samsung Chips Said to Be Kept From New IPhone on Pricing - Businessweek

Your ADHD is acting out bud, time to take your pills !!!

There is no one who can replace Samsung as a supp:toast_sign:lier. Apple did all that crap for nothing. :no:

Where is that ADHD kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom