What's new

Apology to Israel and American users

bularab

Reaction score
I wish to apology to all Israelis and American users here, for my anti - americanism and anti-semitic comments and even radical expressions, about the American and Israeli foreign policy.

I hope no one was really insulted by me, and I hope am I not tracked already by CIA for my points of view.

bularab

I wish to apology to all Israelis and American users here, for my anti - americanism and anti-semitic comments and even radical expressions, about the American and Israeli foreign policy.

I hope no one was really insulted by me, and I hope am I not tracked already by CIA for my points of view.

bularab

hahahaha..

Dont worry..they have better things to do or, worse people to tackle...

bularab

We are already homing in on you. If we can't find you, we will just bomb the entire Bulgaria....after we find out where that place is :D

bularab

the-cia-demotivational-poster-1218076123.jpg

bularab

Apology not accepted.

Type Sorry 100 times, then we may think.

AG429
C.I.A

bularab

spy cameras are already installed in ur house....one more anti jew post......then prepare urself for the CIA/Mossad raid:rofl:

We are already homing in on you. If we can't find you, we will just bomb the entire Bulgaria....after we find out where that place is :D

yeh coz we reckon you have got weapons of mass destruction hidden under your bed.

by peeking i can see there is a dirty bomb in ur wardrobe , and a small nuclear reactor in ur basement . I SEE YOU

#include <iostream.h>
main()
{int i;
for(i=1;i<=100;i++)
cout<<"sorry";
return 0;
}

but this code will print sorry for 99 times not 100 :) start i = 0 ;
or change your condition of i<=100; to i>100;

Back
Top Bottom