What's new

Apology to Israel and American users

but this code will print sorry for 99 times not 100 :) start i = 0 ;
or change your condition of i<=100; to i>100;

This not a Pakistani 'i'.

It does as it is told.

This 'i is for Israel, I guess.

...Zionist conspiracy even in C++.

I wish to apology to all Israelis and American users here, for my anti - americanism and anti-semitic comments and even radical expressions, about the American and Israeli foreign policy.

I hope no one was really insulted by me, and I hope am I not tracked already by CIA for my points of view.

bularab

Dont worry your safe the joint MI-6 CIA taskforce is currently tied up with opperations in Leeds and West Yorkshire.

I wish to apology to all Israelis and American users here, for my anti - americanism and anti-semitic comments and even radical expressions, about the American and Israeli foreign policy.

I hope no one was really insulted by me, and I hope am I not tracked already by CIA for my points of view.

bularab

The guy who knocked on your door was really a pizza delivery guy man , it was not Zionist or CIA

:P

My apology starts with my middle finger and ends with the double handed finger salute stone cold style

Sometime when some organization is a scum of earth , and some group are evil blood sucking cancer its ok to express your mind and get it all out its called freedom of expression

and its completely legal

Well you can appologise all you like you aint gonna get an appology from Zionists and or americans for all their unjust acts against muslims and pakistanis

bularab
Some people in Bangladesh were interrogated by CIA after regularly commenting on taleban's twitter page... So your anxiety is not that far from reality.....

Back
Top Bottom