What's new

apology is done in 2002 by pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever please don't ask us to do it again and again we are not your slaves , from new generation pakistani .

BAL will always do that. agar anti pak mentality khatam ho jayegi toh BAL bhi khatam ho jayega

is liye BAL hamesha anti pak mentality creat karne ki koushish karega

Back in good old care free days- A bangladeshi once friend of mine asked for an apology for 71-
The kind hearted guy i was back then- i did apologise-
After smacking him that is- :D-

True Story- :devil:-

We, Want to move on [our generation] and would like to cooperate with BD if they wish to.

We, don't know what happened in 71. We don't know the truth behind it, from Indians raping bengali women in PA uniforms to the propaganda campaign, bhutto screwing up elections and so on. Apology has been given 10 years ago, more will not be coming. If BD sees no relations with Pakistan then we don't either. Perhaps BD needs nothing else by being close to mother India.

I do not know if Indian did that in PA uniform, but I must say 71 history is one sided and exaggerated to most of the Bangladeshis. Like list of killing and raping is exaggerated and role of Mujib before the 70's election was not completely known. He was found in making conspiracy in Agartala in 69.

We, Want to move on [our generation] and would like to cooperate with BD if they wish to.

bro i dont care about the coopration if u guys dont like it. but i'm pissed with this shyting contest 2 blaming each other

Dude .. there is difference between writing apology and 'apology' !

If Pakistan would apologize then .. it would have to compensate those aggrieved in Bangladesh.

now don't say we have to declare an apology day of 16 dec. its more more then enough our president in bd did it and our military general salute on National Martyrs' Memorial

Yes its already happening. How many Pakistani garment factories have moved to Bangladesh,creating jobs and pumping investment in their economy.
Their government under order from india and for their own political benifit wont acknowledge that even when our FM is there and more business deals can be made.
But the screwed minds are stuck on 'apology'.

Mushraff only regreted in 2002 but did not tender apology!

The definition of the word 'apology' includes an admission of error or wrongdoing on one's part. Apologising would mean that the government would be legally liable for compensation to the aggrieved party. It means admission of responsibility and hence a loss of face and possibly a liability under international law. Regret merely expresses a desire that the event had not happened, without any acceptance of wrongdoing on one's part.

Hence, the difference is more like the difference between, "I wish that hadn't happened" (nice, neutral, no legal consequences) and "That was our fault, we wish it had not happened" (serious implications).

now don't say we have to declare an apology day of 16 dec. its more more then enough our president in bd did it and our military general salute on National Martyrs' Memorial

Too much i say,and many of us werent happy including myself as BD politicians wont do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom