What's new

APML | Parvez Musharraf's Political Desk

hi moha,
long time no see,
yes friend he is the tigar, in the mess of dogs, but fighting till his last breath!
writting a golden history, for the generations to come?
i know brother i've stopped coming here since many brainless people with zero vision and in the state of denial started to storm this page so i decided with few other senior members to leave this page, i barely come here now because i've no time for none sense of people who speak of emotions not facts lol but it is good to see you brother after a long time!

i know brother i've stopped coming here since many brainless people with zero vision and in the state of denial started to storm this page so i decided with few other senior members to leave this page, i barely come here now because i've no time for none sense of people who speak of emotions not facts lol but it is good to see you brother after a long time!

Those people, are not sincere to Pakistan and we need to uncover them and they talk non sense, which is not limited to this forum, rather all judicial proceedings against PM is a farce.
All leaders, of such people are talking same BS on media talks, and sell democracy to Pakistan, which was (according to them) confiscated by PM.

thanks for, reply!
dear, as senior BATMAN has described the situation, with complete understandings of our social structure?
here by, i fully endrose the, post of BATMAN sir!
but plz, dear brother dont get dejected, come to this page BATMANS can take care of, all the stupids & thier bias crap!
just come, so we still hve our band of patriotic brothers!
thankyou!

thanks for, reply!
dear, as senior BATMAN has described the situation, with complete understandings of our social structure?
here by, i fully endrose the, post of BATMAN sir!
but plz, dear brother dont get dejected, come to this page BATMANS can take care of, all the stupids & thier bias crap!
just come, so we still hve our band of patriotic brothers!
thankyou!
thank you brother and ill try. to be honest i'm done with this nation! I love my country but this nation is clueless. they love their enemies and hate their defenders. they love the wrong and hate the good. they expect good from Allah where as they themselves do the wrong day and night. this nation has become the horde of munafaqeens which hurts me. When i say nation i don't mean the Pakistan my land but the majority of people who live in it.

IMO, Musharraf need to build counter attack.
Launch campaign to uncover daily treasons of PPP & PML-N.

Musharaf is finished now. Important saying ,
As you sow, so shall you reap.
yes he is finished, ok dream time over kid?
take out your books, still under 18, dont come at PDF?
joker?lolzzz

IMO, Musharraf need to build counter attack.
Launch campaign to uncover daily treasons of PPP & PML-N.
sir,
its been done, since his return to pakistan?
thats why, he is been put in fake casses?
but i think, peoples of tnis country, are too naive to even think about that, even suffereing. by the hands of PPP past 5 years, & now PMLn?
they need to be like that, for some time?
on the other side, MUSHARAF shb is concerntrating only on organization of APML!

sir,
its been done, since his return to pakistan?
thats why, he is been put in fake casses?
but i think, peoples of tnis country, are too naive to even think about that, even suffereing. by the hands of PPP past 5 years, & now PMLn?
they need to be like that, for some time?
on the other side, MUSHARAF shb is concerntrating only on organization of APML!

IMO, not enough, there shall be cases against Iftikhar ch. for releasing terrorists and Zardari and Sharif for conspiring against senior army officers.

IMO, not enough, there shall be cases against Iftikhar ch. for releasing terrorists and Zardari and Sharif for conspiring against senior army officers.
sure sir!
when ever the grand marshall revolution commes in , it all going to be happening?
i belive, & i hve high hopes?
inshallha!

1560609_10152149978845700_499156763_n.jpg

1506418_10152088535116919_927921928_n.jpg

Musharraf illness ignored---Treason court issues arrest warrants Jan 31st, 2014: Dr. Raza Bokhari, international spokesperson for General Pervez Musharraf, Former President of Pakistan issued the following statement to various media outlets: In ignoring the expert medical report of a distinguished military hospital, the special treason court has not only shown inhumanity and insensitivity towards General Musharraf, but also has demonstrated unprecedented disregard of the medical profession, principles of basic fundamental rights and preservation of life. It is also extremely relevant to note that the special treason court's formation, composition, jurisdiction, impartiality, independence and lawful authority is itself under question and under review in superior courts of Pakistan. The norms of justice demand that this suspect treason court suspend its proceedings while superior courts have disposed the objections raised against it.

Musharraf-AFP-51-640x480-640x480.jpg

However, these are just some of the achievements of the man when he was in and out of uniform.

1. Nine world class engineering universities were developed and 18 public universities further developed.

2. Pakistan was ranked third in world banking profitability.

3. The IT industry was valued at around $2 billion, including $1 billion in exports and employed around 90,000 professionals.

4. The CNG sector attracted over $70 billion in investment in the past five years and created 45,000 jobs.

5. The telecommunications sector attracted around $10 billion in investments and created over 1.3 million jobs.

6. Industrial parks were set up throughout the country for the first time.

7. Mega projects such as the Saindak, Rekodiq, marble production, coal production, mining and quarrying were pursued.

8. Foreign reserves increased from $700 million to $17 billion.

9. The Karachi stock market went from 700 points to 15,000 points.

10. The literacy rate improved by 11 per cent.

11. Poverty decreased by 10 per cent.

12. Four dams were built: Mirani, Subakzai, Gomalzam, Khurram, and Tangi,

13. Seven motorways were completed or were under construction,

14. Gwadar, an advanced sea port, was developed,

15. 650 kilometres of coastal highways were constructed.

16. A historic 100% increase in tax collection (amounting to Rs1 trillion) was observed.

17. Large scale manufacturing was at a 30-year high, and construction at a 17-year high.

18. Copper and gold deposits were found in Chagai, worth about $600 million annually if sold.

19. A new oil refinery with the UAE that could process 300,000 oil barrels a day was established.

20. The industrial sector registered 26 per cent growth.

21. The economy was the third fastest growing economy after China and India .

22. The Institute of Space Technology was established.

23. Sardar Bahadur Khan Women University Quetta was established.

24. The University of Science and Technology, Bannu, was established.

25. The University of Hazara was founded.

26. The Malakand University in Chakdara was established.

27. The University of Gujrat was established

28. The Virtual University of Pakistan was established

29. Sarhad University of IT in Peshawar was established

30. The National Law University in Islamabad was established

31. The Media University in Islamabad was established

32. University of Education in Lahore was established

33. Lasbela University of Marine Sciences, Baluchistan, was established

34. Baluchistan University of IT & Management, Quetta (2002)

35. The Pakistan economy was worth $ 160 billion in 2007

36. GDP Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) was $ 475.5 billion in 2007

37. The GDP per Capita in 2007 was $ 1000

38. Revenue collection in 2007/08 was Rs1.002 billion

39. Exports in 2007were worth $18.5 billion

40. Textile exports in 2007 were worth $11.2 billion

41. Foreign direct investment in 2007 was $8.5 billion

42. Debt servicing in 2007 was 26 per cent of the GDP

43. The poverty level in 2007 was 24 per cent

44. The literacy rate in 2007 was 53 per cent

45. Pakistan development programs in 2007 were valued at Rs520 billion

46. The Karachi stock exchange in 2007 was $70 billion at 15,000 points

47. Exports in 2007: $18.5 billion

48. Pakistan now has a total of 245,682 educational institutions in all categories, including 164,579 in the public sector and 81,103 in the private sector, according to the National Education Census (NEC-2005).

49. There are now more than 5,000 Pakistanis doing PhDs in foreign countries on scholarship. 300 Pakistanis receive PhD degrees every year, in 1999, the number was just 20.

50. In total, 99,319 educational institutions increased in Musharraf’s era!

This was some of the good Musharraf delivered to Pakistan during his martially-democratic rule from 1999 to 2008. Strange how quickly we forget his foreign policy efforts, which helped elevate the image of Pakistan globally added acceptance value to our green passports. Even the Indians next door were ready to discuss Kashmir for a solution and praised the man for his sincerity, honesty and amicable handling of the issues.

Below is the reward of the things which are mentioned in the above image (these are only few things which he did)

164.jpg

Treason or travesty? - DAWN.COM

Treason or travesty?

WELL before a formal indictment, sections of the media and society have already rendered virtual verdicts on the guilt of retired Gen Pervez Musharraf. Given the manner in which public discourse is being framed by the media — and quite separate from whether such framing accurately reflects the majority of public opinion — given the past relationship between the general and

several former and serving senior judges, and for other reasons, this writer is of the opinion that a fair trial is not possible.

Our superior judiciary in recent years, despite frequent excesses and omissions of various kinds, has helped strengthen accountability. But in this instance, there is a perception of pre-determined bias that nullifies the prospect of impartiality.

Yet the trial cannot now be abandoned. Even an unfair trial enables the accused to express a viewpoint. For example, there can be a complete boycott of court proceedings, should they become patently partisan.

The general has not helped by avoiding appearances. While one wishes him good health and complete recovery, if his ill-health continues to require optimal rest, he should use a stretcher, if necessary, to appear in court soonest, listen to the charges, record his responses and request exemption from personal appearances till his condition improves.

By his absences, an impression is fostered of evasion, contrary to his quality of headstrong bravado. A man who did not want to become a fugitive, who ignored the strong pleas to stay overseas by family, friends, well-wishers — even the army?! — to boldly return home when all the odds were stacked against him should not now be reluctant to face trial.

On at least three grounds, the basis of the trial is selective and discriminatory. These are well-known grounds. They need reiteration, with the prefix of my known association — and disassociation — with the general.

Personal friendship with him of several years suffered with my resignation from his cabinet on Oct 13, 2000.

The reasons for resignation were to do with policy, not with personal issues. However, in public office, policy determinants and personal perspectives become potently fused and sometimes inseparable. One affects the other. But that is another story, better shared at another time.

Despite strong reservations about several of his actions between 1999 and 2008, this writer believes that the general is a fervently patriotic Pakistani capable of bad decisions but incapable of betraying the state. During his tenure, many progressive steps were taken, as were several regressive actions. To try him for high treason may be, by one interpretation, legally valid. But it is also a high travesty of the principles of natural justice.

His original sin took place on Oct 12, 1999. Seven months later, on May 12, 2000, after detailed deliberation, not rushed hearings, a 12-member Bench of the Supreme Court (including then Justices Iftikhar Chaudhry and Rana Bhagwandas) validated the removal of an elected government, legitimised the military intervention and, of its own volition, authorised the general to amend the Constitution.

Earlier, the same judges had taken a fresh oath under the rule of the same general. Only several years later — spurred by personal grievance of arbitrary dismissal of the chief justice in March 2007, not impersonal constitutional principles — a U-turn occurred. Suddenly, the true light dawned. Have those who were parties to the 2000 judgement been held accountable?

Then there is collective responsibility, in 1999 and in 2007. All credit to Chaudhry Shujaat for offering himself for trial for supporting the imposition of the emergency on Nov 3, 2007 — because he too was consulted, amongst many others, by the general before taking the decision.

Collective responsibility also applies post facto. The Nuremberg trials of Nazi generals after the Second World War concluded that those who obey unlawful orders are as guilty as those who give them. This principle has also been enunciated by Pakistan’s judiciary.

Chaudhry Shujaat beat me to the draw. But better late than never. This writer also offers himself for trial for being a cabinet member with the general from November 1999 to October 2000. There is no justification to single out the general alone, be it for 1999 or 2007. His signing the Proclamation of Emergency in November 2007 as chief of army staff does not detract from the hard fact that several dozen persons were aware of the imminent action, and either supported it, or later, obeyed it.

Is it ethically fair to only selectively apply retrospectivity to the 2007 action? The July 2009 Supreme Court judgement holding the 2007 Emergency to be violative of the Constitution should make retrospectivity commence with the first military intervention in October 1958. Be it posthumously, there should be trials held of Field Marshal Ayub Khan, Gen Yahya Khan and Gen Ziaul Haq and all their military, judicial and civilian colleagues.

The tragedy of Mr Bhutto’s unjust conviction by the judiciary and callous execution on the orders of Gen Ziaul Haq, and the dismissals/dissolution of Mr Nawaz Sharif’s governments in 1993 and 1999 with indirect or direct participation by the armed forces do not erase

the hard facts of past collaboration with the military by civilians who unfortunately later became victims.

Faced with the fait accompli of a trial clouded by doubts and reservations, Gen Musharraf and his lawyers should nevertheless persevere in their pursuit of justice. Material presented by the defence team during the trial should oblige re-visitation by sections of public, media and legal discourse to the prejudices and pronouncements presently filling columns and air waves.

The writer is a former senator and federal minister.

Javed Jabbar

Back
Top Bottom