What's new

Aown Chaudhry Finally Breaks his Silence

Bas banday ki corruption ya governance par kuch nhn milta to personal information par ajao.

Won't work this time bro

Isn't it corruption or bad governance that you take bribe for transfers/posting ?? How it is personal life?? If you attack a woman for receiving a woman guest at you house is not personal attack??

They're like flies that always pick the dirtiest spot to sit.

Taking money for transfers / postings is not public interest matter?? Imran Khan should take Awn Ch. to court, shouldn't he??

The former Chief of Staff of Imran Khan and currently the special advisor to the PM has finally broken his silence. Aown Chaudhry who witnessed Imran's two marriages stayed in Bani Gala in much of his opposition years has a plethora of information to reveal regarding the residents of Bani Gala.

The detailed interview will be aired on Saturday.

How absurd could this be,
Saleem Saanpi and Geo , take a turncoat and try to paint him as a source of truth !

For Fuk's sake, Aown just jumped ships for his personal benefit; where is the national cause ?

This filthy tactics of patwari league wouldn't work now
The former Chief of Staff of Imran Khan and currently the special advisor to the PM has finally broken his silence. Aown Chaudhry who witnessed Imran's two marriages stayed in Bani Gala in much of his opposition years has a plethora of information to reveal regarding the residents of Bani Gala.

lol.... Reham khan part 2 is coming :lol:

putar jo marzi ha kar lo khan ko jisny bhe defame kia woh khud zilat ki samandar ma dob gia
This retard should be permanently banned more so for opening useless threads and wasting bandwidth.
Such repeatedly failed character assassination attempts by Patwari Haramkhor League become extra amusing when Imran Khan calmly replies them with these beautiful words:
"Izzat Zillat Allah Daita Hai"
😂😂😂
@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @muhammadhafeezmalik @Death Adder @ejaz007 @Musafir117
Nothing will work this time.. if PMLN couldn't break the support when they used Reham, Gulalai, Javed Hashmi etc, no amount of new propaganda or players can put a dent in the popularity of Imran Khan.

Even if a deep fake video of Imran Khan is released, people of Pakistan will throw that in the bin. Opponents know that and the political cost they would bear in the form of Maryam's or Shahbaz's short clips will give PMLN leaders a run for their money.

This filthy tactics of patwari league wouldn't work now
سلیم ناصافی کی دھماکہ دار فلم جیو انٹرٹینمنٹ پر آنے والی ہے۔ انٹری فری

Patwari house blockbuster film, Kill Imran Khan Character, directed by Saleen NaSafi and distributed by Geo Entertainment.
Entry all free. Qeema Naan will be served for free.

Everyone knew he was Jehangir Tareen's mole in PTI from day one. Jehangir Tareen infiltrated PTI as insurance against sugar mafia prosecution if Imran Khan ever got elected, but Imran Khan is honest and Tareen's plan didn't work, so now the attack campaign.

ایک دفعہ دور کسی گاؤں میں ایک پیر صاحب آ کر ٹھہرے ، بڑے جلالی ، ہر وقت آنکھیں چڑھی رہتیں ، ہر وقت اناپ شناپ بکتے رہتے لیکن اندھے عقیدت مند کہتے استعاروں میں بات کررہے ہیں اور خود ہی ان کی اناپ شناپ کو مرضی کے معنی پہناتے ، پیر صاحب یوں تو درس دیتے کہ میں آپ کی دنیا اور دین سنوارنے آیا ہوں مگر جب بھی کوئی کام الٹا پڑ جاتا الزام خود پر نہ لیتے اور کسی اور ہی کی غلطی نکالتے ، دین یوں سنوارتے کہ پیر صاحب جس کے خلاف چاہے جو مرضی من گھڑت بات کردیتے ان کے اندھے عقیدت مند اس کے خاندان تک کو گالیوں دشنام طرازیوں پر رکھ لیتے ، اندھے عقیدت مند پیر صاحب کی کسی غلطی کو تسلیم کرنے پر تیار نہیں تھے وہ اعلانیہ شرک کرتے اندھے عقیدت اسے بھی تعظیمی سجدہ گردانتے وہ لوگوں کی عورتوں کو بھگا کر شادی رچا لیتے اندھے عقیدت اسے بھی رحونیت کی کوئی معراج بتاتے ، پیر صاحب مدرسے اور حکمت خانے کیلئے چندہ اکٹھا کرتے اور چندہ خرد برد کردیتے لیکن اندھے عقیدت مند کہتے یہ لو ہم اور زیادہ چندہ دیں گے ، خرد برد کرتے ہیں تو کیا ہوا کرپٹ تو نہیں ہیں

پیر صاحب کی بیگم کو زمینوں کا شوق رچایا تو پیر صاحب نے پٹواریوں کو اپنے نشانے پر رکھ لیا ، ان کے اندھے عقیدت مندوں نے ظاہر ہے تقلید ہی کرنی تھی ، پٹواری بڑے سٹپٹائے ، ایک دن پٹواریوں نے پیر صاحب کو کوکین سونگھتے دیکھ لیا انہوں نے شور مچا دیا ، پہلے پہل تو اندھے عقیدت مندوں نے فارمولہ نمبر ایک آزمایا بودی دلیلیں دیں ، جب وہ کارگر نہ ہوئیں تو پٹواریوں کو گالیوں کا کوٹہ مزید بڑھا دیا ، پٹواری اب ان گالیوں کو انجوائے کرتے ہوۓ مزید ثبوتوں کے انبار لگا دیتے ، ان کو سپلائی کرنے والے کارندوں کو پکڑتے تو کارندہ اس کو ٹیلکم پاؤڈر کہتا تو اندھے عقیدت مند اس پر یقین کرکے اس کا ڈھنڈورا پیٹ ڈالتے ، ایک دفعہ پٹواریوں نے اندھے عقیدت مندوں کو چیلنج دیا کہ ہم آپ کو لائیو دکھاتے ہیں کہ آپ کا پیر کوکین سونگھ رہا ہے ، اندھے عقیدت مندوں کو جب پٹواریوں نے دکھایا کہ ان کا پیر لکیریں کھینچ رہا ہے تو اب باری اندھے عقیدت مندوں کے سٹپٹانے کی تھی ، پٹواری فاتحانہ انداز میں اندھے عقیدت مندوں کے جواب کا انتظار کرنے لگے ، اندھے عقیدت مندوں نے تاریخی جملہ کہا ،" ہمیں کوئی فرق نہیں پڑتا ، تم جو مرضی بکواس کرلو اب ہمارا پیر اس سب سے بہت آگے پہنچ چکا ہے ، یہ خوش قسمت پاؤڈر پیر صاحب کے جسم میں پہنچ کے وٹامنز میں تبدیل ہوجاتا ہے اسی لئے تو ان کی تقریر/درس میں اتنی جان ہوتی ہے "

اب باری پھر پٹواریوں کے سٹپٹانے کی تھی

there is a very simple way to counter IK.

Be Better.

woh to hona nahi tumharay capos say.

forget about it. till he is alive he won't let anyone come anywhere near the populist position

FAKE NEWS ALERT: PTI SMT tweeted from
@truth_franklin but the source of this image is VK (Russian counterpart of Facebook)

1652940444211.png

This man has no other published article anywhere and seems a supporter of Donald Trump!!

I dont know if i should say this but i know this guy personally. He was removed because he sold PTI tickets. Yaha pe log chori kar k pakray jaye tab bhi jhoot bolna nahi chortay. Used to visit him and send him top quality gurh from charsadda, not anymore.

I dont know if i should say this but i know this guy personally. He was removed because he sold PTI tickets. Yaha pe log chori kar k pakray jaye tab bhi jhoot bolna nahi chortay. Used to visit him and send him top quality gurh from charsadda, not anymore.

Gurh hi tha ya kuch aur? :P

JK

Who does believe that Imran Khan is still Sadiq??

In lieu of tickets??

I along with rest of Non Patwari Pakistan will let you know when we give a damn about what this lota got to say about IK. Sun will enlarge and engulf Mercury, Venus and finally Earth but still you wont a single Pakistani who gives an F about this.

Weii, many before him fallen to the way side, let him try too.
I have always thought that it was IK/s very bad judgement to have anyone of this man's caliber and intillect near himself. When such people become important in a state, that state bound to suffer.
It is very clear this man lacks education and pedigree.

Such repeatedly failed character assassination attempts by Patwari Haramkhor League become extra amusing when Imran Khan calmly replies them with these beautiful words:
"Izzat Zillat Allah Daita Hai"
😂😂😂
@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @muhammadhafeezmalik @Death Adder @ejaz007 @Musafir117

This is the level of their intellect, Sharif clan is full of brain dead monkeys. They had been at it since 80's, this is the only thing they can do and mark my words wont stop because they are incapable of learning anything. Lets watch them crash and burn while at it laugh at their stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom