What's new

Army chief’s tenure should be extended till election of new govt: Imran Khan

As usual Jang group trying to twist facts.

The thread creator has been banned twice from PDF for posting fake news. I am surprised he's allowed again to spam here.

IK want to appoint new COAS himself (after election), instead of dealing with Bajwa crony or foreign approved SS tout.

Is IK daddy from another country? Doesnt he have to abide by the law of the land?

1663046016047.png

The extension Bajwa deserves, he should wrap it around his neck and jump.

the reason he is calling for an extension until elections, is so that he can name the new army chief, rather than Sharif appointing someone. This is basic political understanding, and it seems to be escaping you.
Lol just implies Imran khan believes in bajwas neutrality and that elections will not be rigged by establishment.
Something not propagated by an average pti supporter calling bajwa changing elections results for mureeka.

IK want to appoint new COAS himself (after election), instead of dealing with Bajwa crony or foreign approved SS tout.
. He would still be dealing with bajwa regardless..If bajwa is crony.. he wouldn't let Imran come in power in first place.

haha pdm supporter se lei kar pdm economy expert sab roo rahay lol

As usual Jang group trying to twist facts.

The thread creator has been banned twice from PDF for posting fake news. I am surprised he's allowed again to spam here.
yeh chacha khud tou UK mai betha hai waha se thread bana ke samjta hau country ko serve kar raha hahah nawaz sharif ka ghulam.

Dosra apney ap ko farmer kehta hai 9-5 yaha beth kar kaddu uga raha hota hai lol

Pmln media cell team ke hai yeh and can go to any extent for few money.

Last edited:
America shareef jis k sar per shafqat ka hath rakh dey bas wahi ha pdm ka new abba .

haha pdm supporter se lei kar pdm economy expert sab roo rahay lol

yeh chacha khud tou UK mai betha hai waha se thread bana ke samjta hau country ko serve kar raha hahah nawaz sharif ka ghulam.

Dosra apney ap ko farmer kehta hai 9-5 yaha beth kar kaddu uga raha hota hai lol

Pmln media cell team ke hai yeh and can go to any extent for few money.

Ghulam ibn Ghulam hai, paisay ke liye sab kuch bech saktay hain ye log.

Donkey King pleads for extension in service of Army Chief Gen Bajwa after publicly making accusations of ‘Mir Jafar, Mir Sadiq and American agent’. What a U-Turn! What a disgrace!

If you remove the bold part in your post, ironically it fits on the real Donkey King aka Noora Khota 100% :lol:

2010-18: I will not give extension to chief when I become prime minister

Insafians:

2019: Country is at (invisible) war hence extending tenure of Bajwa

Insafians:

2022: My biggest mistake is giving extension to Bajwa

Insafians:

Now: Bajwa should be given one more year extension

Insafians:

Guess all these statements are from the same person.

So many Bajwa haters on this forum lol Ab apna thook chaaty gy
Wasn’t current COAS openly accused of treason by ex PM NS? Why is he still at the job then? Unless Mian saab as usual lied about it.
Donkey King pleads for extension in service of Army Chief Gen Bajwa after publicly making accusations of ‘Mir Jafar, Mir Sadiq and American agent’. What a U-Turn! What a disgrace!

He mets US think tank Robin Raphale and change the course of his politics...now who is American agent here.
IK never openly took Bajwas name, so he can always deny it. On the other hand NS openly took Bajwas name and accused him of high treason, yet joined in assembly to pass the law for his extension and is shamefully allied with him.
Who is agent and not will be decided in elections.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom