What's new

Anyone suffering from coronavirus?

Are you suffering from coronavirus?

• I have been tested negative

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Anyone trying turmeric and ginger mixed morning tea?

o bhai shukar bana teri shaadi ho gai hai, yahan to na pyar hai, na paisa , or bachi kuchi kasar is corona ne puri kardi hai. BC na koi aage hai na piche.
mubarak ho seedha jannat main jao gay tum :lol:

Us se aage jaa ke pehli left le Lena... Thora aur aage jaa ke second right Ka pehla Ghar Mera hai Insha'Allah wahan milain ge
bhai tu apni wohi sim on rahna vodafone wali i will contact you but please rush se phly pul sarat per bhut rush hoga or wesy bhi hum jesy gunahgar pul par nhi ker sakty .

I am having flu and cough (at night usually) since last one week and no fever. And i believe that its just cold because i was exposed to cold weather exactly a week ago.. I haven't isolated myself.. living with my family.. Not a songle case is reported so far here in Azad kashmir.

Ohhhh, it seems that you have a great insight in the subject!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I use coconut for everything I have 3 coconut trees , oil,milk,water & cream .
4 lime trees I have I use lime for cleaning & washing that’s the amount of lime I waste .

For flu and cold drink lime leaf tea way better than lime juice which white oeople use .

I use coconut for everything I have 3 coconut trees , oil,milk,water & cream .
4 lime trees I have I use lime for cleaning & washing that’s the amount of lime I waste .

For flu and cold drink lime leaf tea way better than lime juice which white oeople use .

This is awesome. I love this. I am also going to make one fruit forest by permaculture/Miyawaki method. I will have truck load of fruits in couple of years from now.

Us se aage jaa ke pehli left le Lena... Thora aur aage jaa ke second right Ka pehla Ghar Mera hai Insha'Allah wahan milain ge
Sir g intikaal kr Lavia j kai stay stoo na ajavy :P

Not turmeric but we make ginger tea in the mornings and evenings.
Do Occasionally add a tea spoon to it. Good for physical Fine tuning.

No. Almost happened here too. Most 'desi' methods extract methanol and ethanol (ethanol is what humans drink) methanol is dangerous and this rumor almost made people have that and die. It's because alcohol is lethal to pathogens but mostly on the skin; not in the body especially in this case.
This is shifting blame.

Younger people have little to worry. It's older folks, such as your parents, who're at most risk.
I let my immune system fend off the virus

All it takes is one patient. Even though it's most likely the seasonal cold but you're still susceptible and therefore; you should isolate yourself for 5 days and use different utensils.
I am having flu and cough (at night usually) since last one week and no fever. And i believe that its just cold because i was exposed to cold weather exactly a week ago.. I haven't isolated myself.. living with my family.. Not a songle case is reported so far here in Azad kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom