What's new

Any truth that India is a dirty country?

Black Alloy

Reaction score
Country
Australia
This is not a troll thread or meant to offend anyone, this is a genuine question. Are Indians dirty? I mean the way they don't care about the environment, when they defecate in public etc? I know that India has 1 billion+ people but what I have read and heard about India is that it's a filthy country. It seems to me that Indians don't care about their country, even though they keep bragging about it, the public health system is broken but yet I don't see Indians caring? Is this true?

This is not a troll thread or meant to offend anyone, this is a genuine question. Are Indians dirty? I mean the way they don't care about the environment, when they defecate in public etc? I know that India has 1 billion+ people but what I have read and heard about India is that it's a filthy country. It seems to me that Indians don't care about their country, even though they keep bragging about it, the public health system is broken but yet I don't see Indians caring? Is this true?

You bet they are. Indians never take a bath or wipe their ***. They roll in the muck and wear clothes made of leaves and grass. Worse they ride elephant to work. These work elephants trample all over everything and destroy the environment.

They sure do not care about their country, most of them dream of emigrating to china. China is the land of opportunity for Indians. There is always long queues outside chinese embassy seeking chinese visa. One thing Indians admire is the high chinese IQ. So much so that a lot of Indians have now started eating cat, dogs, pigs and lizards to improve their IQ.

Unfortunately there is some truth in it... Even the biggest cities with millions and millions of people dont have a waste management system, a sewer system etc etc
The results not only affect factors like looks but are also a serious health hazard... Cholera and other infectious diseases kill hundreds of thousands each year, which could be prevented if we had all those basic things in our cities.

And thanks to our mentality, no one really demands to cure these very very serious problems...

yes, it is generally true that India is dirty. Indian is too crowded, and caring is not going to fix it. You need long term plan.

And what if I told you that it was politics that's keeping India dirty?

Indians lack civic sense.. Maybe because it's so chaotic and crowded they dont respect personal space or the environment.. And contrary to belief it's not just the lower strata communities.. It lies across the country.. Rich and poor', educated and illiterate.. What i've noticed atleast with rich and middle class Indians they tend to keep their homes clean but sweep all the dirt on to the road.. Building millions of toilets is not going to solve the issue instilling good values does, Cos people are just going to litter no matter what if there are no dire consequences

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom