What's new

Any questions Regarding India

Thats coz indian care about bengal delta to make it fertile they dont use toilets the directly use rivers flowing to BD.

12th jan 2013????

Yes, 12th January 2013.

Why? Is that THE date?

Thanks your giving me inspiration for more questions.

Do Indians think ISI or RAW has represented their countries better?

ISI is a foul blot on the landscape and a menace to humanity, not least of all Pakistan.

R&W is a bumbling, stumbling bunch of jokers who have done some good work, but have not done any harm. They can improve but they need not be despised as a bunch of mad dogs.

I disagree with the embolden part. That from personal experience.
As for others, we do have our differences. That being said, there is casteism in the south, there are pockets in the south where people are intolerant of outsiders.
You should really travel long distances in second class train compartments. You will really see what India is.
Your observation on caste system is incorrect. caste system is the weakest in south, especially in Tamil nadu where it is considered backward to even use your caste or family affiliations in your name.

Yes, 12th January 2013.

Why? Is that THE date?

I have a question for you, which was related to one of my post in the question on China thread. I have been looking for a answer to respond to Riteon's question of how would China and India solve their territory dispute. Since both China and India would only negotiate on equal footing, so what would each country would compromise in order to reach an agreement?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-far-east/206583-do-you-have-any-questions-about-china-41.html#post3403366

Why most Indians dont use toilets?? Its not a troll, just I am curious. I heard its not economic but cultural. How true is it?

Yep thats true but only in villages bcoz in early hindu culture toilets were made a far from main house as it was considered as dirty so it kind of formed a habit among people over the year but now people don't have that much of money nor big houses to make seperate toilets

n most importantly they have become use to it so they don't see any problem in this

But i think the situation has changed a lot due constant govt. n NGO efforts n the younger generation do abstains from this practise bcoz of growing awareness n education

why our society has still not evolved, that few communities do not hesitate in showing violent actions against other communities over little issues ?

1. Our legal system, our laws themselves, are foreign ones, not always aligned with our own customs and traditions.
2. It takes discipline and constant reminding to remain within the bounds of these laws.
3. The British, who brought it in, enforced compliance, and encouraged people to know the law.
4. The freedom struggle taught us to break it. We still think that we can break the law if there is something that we don't like.

Why most Indians dont use toilets?? Its not a troll, just I am curious. I heard its not economic but cultural. How true is it?
Basically to tell u the truth it has got to do more with the mind set of the people!!This whole BINDAAS attitude that we Indians have got is the root cause of most of these problems especially the sanitation ones.U would actually come across people who would prefer to take a leak on the roadside nala and that too where there is a sparkling clean tiled Public toilet with all the amenities just hand's away cause that seems to be more manly I guess to some people and not all.BTW mate here I would also like to state here that in ur country as well its the same as in here. . . .Please dont deny that.

why so ? explain .

Those people affected by it, especially those affected very badly, those in the Punjab and in Bengal, would not wish for partition.
Those not affected would think it hardly any price to pay for independence.

Ok next question>

If a war between Pakistan and China took place(god forbid), who would Indians want to win that war?
Let me give u an interesting fact my friend.Even today whenever there is a cricket match going on between Pakista/Bangladesh with any other country other than India me and my entire family look forward to the victory of our neighbors against the Phirangi nation's. . . .This is a fact.But sadly it's just the other way round in Pakistan.:unsure:

what india thinks, what will happen with india after the going of america from this region? :woot: (donot bring the relation of america and pakistan between this):pop:

I have a question for you, which was related to one of my post in the question on China thread. I have been looking for a answer to respond to Riteon's question of how would China and India solve their territory dispute. Since both China and India would only negotiate on equal footing, so what would each country would compromise in order to reach an agreement?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-far-east/206583-do-you-have-any-questions-about-china-41.html#post3403366

I think the best solution would be the same which we have for Indo-Pak dispute i.e. accept actual ground position(LAC) as IB

Becoz at least Pak has some reasonable claim but u have to accept that China has occupied Tibet by force n still most Tibetians don't want China but i consider that as China's internal matter but now China's claim for AP is unreasonable nor India is some push over like Tibet. Even the people of the land r against Chinese occupation n consider themselves as Indian

China already has its fair share of land but this constant greed for land is destroying China's own image n thats why world see u as an aggressor n reason to worry for its neighbours n the world... :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom