What's new

Any questions Regarding India

Why most Indians dont use toilets?? Its not a troll, just I am curious. I heard its not economic but cultural. How true is it?

@samranali: ISI is more popular because our tv news and newspaper keep discussing ISI for several days after each blast.

@Zarvin: We had Kapil Dev who was once record holder for most number of wickets

Why most Indians dont use toilets?? Its not a troll, just I am curious. I heard its not economic but cultural. How true is it?

Definitely a troll............

MPH is a rate of speed aunty ji. Miles per hour.
woh to theek hai kaka jutt but what is 90 mph bowler.kya bowler ki bhi rating hoti hai:undecided:

kewal do to bowler hote hain fast and slow(spinners)

Ok>

Why has India never produced a good fast bowler(90MPH plus)?

Yep i also ask the same question to myself although we have produced fast bowlers like Ishant Sharma but i think partition did made us lose some of the best fast bowlers in the world if nothing more;)

OK next question?

Would you allow your daughters to marry a Pakistani?

Allow? She will decide whom to marry. She has decided. She and her fiancé have invited all four parents to the wedding. The marriage is on the 12th of January. Any PDF members in Bangalore on the 18th are cordially invited to the reception (we were permitted to have a reception each).

Thats coz indian care about bengal delta to make it fertile they dont use toilets the directly use rivers flowing to BD.

Allow? She will decide. She has decided. She and her fiancé have invited all four parents to the wedding. The marriage is on the 12th of January. Any PDF members in Bangalore on the 18th are cordially invited to the reception (we were permitted to have a reception each).
12th jan 2013????

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3403021 said:
why is india a major pain in the arse for all its neighbours?

because they beleive in this that "dushmano ka dushman dost hota he" ....:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom