What's new

Any good Indian military movies?

Genesis

Reaction score
Country
China
I don't mean story, most of these military movies sucks for story. I don't need to understand the language, I just want to see some cool military gadgets.

It be great if it was real equipments.

Sorry to disappoint you but there are NONE !!!

Will take some decades to be at that level on movie making.

Cause now a days Pakistan is also one of the big markets for Bollywood movies.

Haqiqat... really a movie to watch, based on Indo- China war. you won't see any high gadgets but its my favourite.

I don't mean story, most of these military movies sucks for story. I don't need to understand the language, I just want to see some cool military gadgets.

Better watch youtube, to see real military gadgets used in India. Moviemakers know zilch about them. Some movies have scenes like an incoming tank shell being targetted and destroyed by another tank shell. Some movies show army officers carrying lathis, which tells us that the film makers and actors dont know the difference between an armyman and a policeman.

Stay away from movies if you want reality.

Better watch youtube, to see real military gadgets used in India. Moviemakers know zilch about them. Some movies have scenes like an incoming tank shell being targetted and destroyed by another tank shell. Some movies show army officers carrying lathis, which tells us that the film makers and actors dont know the difference between an armyman and a policeman.

Stay away from movies if you want reality.

The Chinese army has their own movie studio, while the US army works with Hollywood.

Indian Bollywood must have something. Does Indian army not want to use movies to attract new recruits? The best way to do it is well movies.

Like this one, I mean the story is so lame, but well, the action is also lame, but you do get to see some cool new equipments.

The Chinese army has their own movie studio, while the US army works with Hollywood.

Indian Bollywood must have something. Does Indian army not want to use movies to attract new recruits? The best way to do it is well movies.

Like this one, I mean the story is so lame, but well, the action is also lame, but you do get to see some cool new equipments.

The military is a very quiet and unobtrusive part of society, in India. It is invisible, and most people do not know anything about military affairs. It is simply not in public interest. On PDF the only Indians you encounter are the ones who have an interest in these things. But in India as a whole, most people don't know and don't care about the military. It is very different from Pak and China, where military and society are intervowen. In India, the military stay in their bases, and civilians don't go there.

There is another problem.US usually follow a gun culture.But our culture is not weapon based.
Another factor is that US fought several wars.In this modern warfare also include.In Afghanistan , Iraq and vietnam.Another is hollywood have lot of technology.
I dont know about China .But our last war is small border skirmish.Can you show some chinese movies equal to that hollywood movies?

Well, there is a scene in the film 'Mausam' where they show Mirages launching PGMs.

I recently watched Jai Ho...and i LOLed at the battlefiel tank and the action scene on the Army.

Except for JP Dutta and Farhan Akhtar Indian movie makers know jack about the Army.

can anyone suggest any good non bollywood indian military themed movie

Back
Top Bottom