What's new

Anurudhati Roy About Modi

Guru Nanak was born in Pakistan.
First Bhuda in Nepal and 2nd one was born in Pakistan.
Jainism is believed to be originated in Indus Valley, Pakistan.
And Vedic Civilization also started in Pakistan.

Dont teach me history of our region,

We follow arabic religion now but you guys have been following foreign religion since eternity

Now go and :cry:

Ha..Ha... I will save your posts and re read them when I m in mood for a joke...

No wonder Pakistanis are educationally so backward....their education is spent in reading stories...

Ha..Ha... I will save your posts and re read them when I m in mood for a joke...

No wonder Pakistanis are educationally so backward....their education is spent in reading stories...

And i wont even bother to read your posts again let alone saving them. Save my posts and learn your history :cry: RSS mandir education is not enough to refuse historical facts.

Guru Nanak was born in Pakistan.
First Bhuda in Nepal and 2nd one was born in Pakistan.
Jainism is believed to be originated in Indus Valley, Pakistan.
And Vedic Civilization also started in Pakistan.

Dont teach me history of our region,

We follow arabic religion now but you guys have been following foreign religion since eternity

Now go and :cry:

Check history .. jainism was created in Eastern india.Buddhism started by Gautam Buddha in Bodhgaya.
Guru nanak was founder of the house of gurus not khalsa .Khalsa was started in anandpur ,india by guru gobind singh who was born in patna .Shaivism which happens to be most predominant form of hinduism is either from kashmir or south.Shaktism is from bengal .Vaishavism was from Pakistan I believe.

Your only claim to fame is guru padamasambhava,tibetan buddhism.

History of Jainism - ReligionFacts

And i wont even bother to read your posts again let alone saving them. Save my posts and learn your history :cry: RSS mandir education is not enough to refuse historical facts.

We all know about your compulsory fantasy reading called Pakistan studies... Thank you, but I prefer Panchtantra.

Do you have any proof of this enslavement or second Buddha in Swat. :wacko:

Check who guru padmasambhava from oddiyana .In older days,Gandhara was also called oddiyana and he was founder of tibetan buddhism and considered a buddha among tibetans.

also Guru nanak is considered an reincarnation of guru padmasambhava by tibetans.

Check history .. jainism was created in Eastern india.Buddhism started by Gautam Buddha in Bodhgaya.
Guru nanak was founder of the house of gurus not khalsa .Khalsa was started in anandpur ,india by guru gobind singh who was born in patna .Shaivism which happens to be most predominant form of hinduism is either from kashmir or south.Shaktism is from bengal .Vaishavism was from Pakistan I believe.

How is Vaishnavism from Pak? It was by Alwars of S India.

History of Jainism - ReligionFacts[/QUOTE]

Do you have any proof of this enslavement or second Buddha in Swat. :wacko:

If caste system isnt enslavement then i dont know what is :hang2:

Padmasambhava also known as second Bhuddha was born Swat, KPK. What did you though? He was born in Tamil Nado?

You mean Guru Nanak has nothing to do with today's Sikhism? :blink:

Guru Nanak is above all other gurus of Sikhsm, Khalsa come much later in response to Mughal persecution of Sikhs. Last time i checked Hinduism oldest book was Rig Veda which was written in Pakistan. Buddha was born in Nepal,not in India. No ones knows Jainism origin but its believed to be Indus Valley.

And Sikhism is Hinduism basically according to them :lol:

How is Vaishnavism from Pak? It was by Alwars of S India.

[/QUOTE]

There is something you might like to read about ancient alien theories and the nuclear destruction of mohejarodoro which was confirmed by soviet archaeologists . I believe the myth of mahabharata, krishna and vishnu might have something to do from there . I have never been convinced about the origin of vaishnavism from south india.

Yes and no.He created was something was philosophy to unify hindus and muslims. The founding of the religious military order was done by Guru Gobind Singh.

There is something you might like to read about ancient alien theories and the nuclear destruction of mohejarodoro which was confirmed by soviet archaeologists . I believe the myth of mahabharata, krishna and vishnu might have something to do from there . I have never been convinced about the origin of vaishnavism from south india.[/QUOTE]

Krishna's Dwarka has been discovered undersea....post me some references...

Guru Nanak is above all other gurus of Sikhsm, Khalsa come much later in response to Mughal persecution of Sikhs. Last time i checked Hinduism oldest book was Rig Veda which was written in Pakistan. Buddha was born in Nepal,not in India. No ones knows Jainism origin but its believed to be Indus Valley.

And Sikhism is Hinduism basically according to them :lol:

Mughals were peresecuting hindus,shias .House of the gurus intervened.guru tegh bahadur and ultimately to stop mughal atrocities.Guru gobind singh created a military religious order. You could compare it with the brotherhood of Nod in some ways.

I have stated the position of various khalsa schools of thought on whether khalsa is hindu or not.

There is something you might like to read about ancient alien theories and the nuclear destruction of mohejarodoro which was confirmed by soviet archaeologists . I believe the myth of mahabharata, krishna and vishnu might have something to do from there . I have never been convinced about the origin of vaishnavism from south india.

Krishna's Dwarka has been discovered undersea....post me some references...[/QUOTE]

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ancientatomicwar/esp_ancient_atomic_12.htm

This plus my own research on mohejadaro and on the myths of mahabharata and ramayana changed my mind.

If caste system isnt enslavement then i dont know what is :hang2:

Padmasambhava also known as second Bhuddha was born Swat, KPK. What did you though? He was born in Tamil Nado?

Rigveda has no mention of caste system and the genetic studies you always scream here and there also says caste systsm originating in 1st Century BC.

Buddhism was founded in Bodh Gaya, no new religion came in SWAT, it was the extension of the same Buddhism.

[Bregs];4842971 said:
Sikhism was created by Guru Nanak, a religious leader and a social reformer .The religious practice was formalized by Guru Gobind Singh

Sikhism whose real name is khalsa in its current form was created by guru gobind singh.Guru nanak was a syncretist who tried to bring hindus and muslims closer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom