What's new

Anurudhati Roy About Modi

So, in around a decade after riots triggered off by Muslims burning a train full of Hindus,
Number of Muslims killed in Gujarat: 0
Number of Muslims blown up in Pakistan because they wee Shia, Ahmadi, Baluchi, etc: ?

And as far as this lady's "bravery", it is easy spewing unfounded lies against an indian leader or against Hindus knowing nobody will retaliate against her. Let us see her go to Kashmir and preach against the muslims who committed genocide against their Hindu neighbours, or go to Pakistan or Saudi and preach about equal rights for non-muslims. Phil dekhenge kitne dam hai!

Modi is the hero of Hindus , even if he has his hands painted in blood. The blood is for the revenge against the atrocities that Muslims have committed on peaceful Hindus throughout history. You are aware of Jihad but I must tell about the concept of Dharma Yuddha. Modi is the Arjun for Hindus fighting a Dharma Yuddha ( War for Law) against Muslim occupants of India. A Hindu India is soon to become a reality - India belongs to Dharma - Hinduism , Sikhism , Buddhism and Jainism ...rest are foreign religions. They can live her but as subordinates with reduced rights.

( Isn't thius what you wanted.. lol !! Your biased mind thinks like that :ashamed:)

Hinduism, Sikhism, Jainism all originated from Pakistan, remember aryans and how they enslaved your kind? First Bhudha was born in Nepal and 2nd one in Pakistan Swat, KPK. Only thing Indians are good at is following foreign religions imposed on them. :laughcry:

Hinduism, Sikhism, Jainism all originated from Pakistan, remember aryans and how they enslaved your kind? First Bhudha was born in Nepal and 2nd one in Pakistan Swat, KPK. Only thing Indians are good at is following foreign religions imposed on them. :laughcry:

Hahaha pair may kuladi.....:rofl:

LOL, everyone knows who is following a foreign, Arabic religion......talk about delusions

LOL, everyone knows who is following a foreign, Arabic religion......talk about delusions

Its your delusion if you believe Hinduism, Sikhs, Jainism or Buddhism originated in India. Which mean unlike us Indians has been following foreign religion right from the day Vedic aryans enslaved you. :omghaha:

Its your delusion if you believe Hinduism, Sikhs, Jainism or Buddhism originated in India. Which mean unlike us Indians has been following foreign religion right from the day Vedic aryans enslaved you. :omghaha:

Nobody is interested in your history...keep rambling your delusions to yourself if you like..........you are simply making a fool of yourself by posting such cr@p

Any evidence other than your own (probably religious supremacist) bias that shows that ''these hardliners'' love the holocaust? Then that would support the so called contradiction you pointed out, otherwise you are just another hinduphobe with a Pakistani link.

BTW do you idolize muhammad for his slaughter of the jewish banu qurayza?

1st of All Your post is reported 2nd THis thread isnt about Islam or Hinduism Its about the thinking of the a normal person who lives in india and what she thinks about their future pm candidate

Since you have No knowledge of History and cant even respect other religion you aint worth replying

Khalsa was founded in Anandpur ,Punjab,India.
Buddhism was founded in Bodhgaya.
Tibetan Buddhism was founded by Guru Padmasambhava ( who was oddiyana which was nearby swat)
Jainism was founded in Mahavira in Eastern India.

Exception of Guru Padamasambhava Tibetan Buddhism ,you cannot claim that khalsa,buddhism or jainism was founded in India.

To be sikh you have to be under a school of thought of the khalsa normally.

Why are you dragging the Muslim prophet into this,If you have a problem with me? I told you I don't follow any religion thou I read and study about them. I didn't expect you to be such a Islamaphobe.

Its the Inferiority complex mentality talking its their hate Cz few groups who were not even equal to numbers invaded and ruled their forefathers for more then 1000 years, that's why they always will drag islam and Holy prophet ( Peace.BE.UPon.HIm ) drag into every discussion where they can only talk rubbish

wow good to see there are few sane voices too in india. My respects for her rise 10 folds. Hope a person like her becomes PM of india.

Yes, so bad the muslims made you pakistani brahmins muslim also. Thank god ,maybe the muslims saved us from you western punjabi morons. You guys turned a state that was much richer than india in terms of resources,economy,agriculture into a failed state. If you guys were hindus you would have made India a failed state by 1957.

Khalsa was founded in Anandpur ,Punjab,India.
Buddhism was founded in Bodhgaya.
Tibetan Buddhism was founded by Guru Padmasambhava ( who was oddiyana which was nearby swat)
Jainism was founded in Mahavira in Eastern India.

Exception of Guru Padamasambhava Tibetan Buddhism ,you cannot claim that khalsa,buddhism or jainism was founded in India.

To be sikh you have to be under a school of thought of the khalsa normally.

Guru Nanak was born in Pakistan.
First Bhuda in Nepal and 2nd one was born in Pakistan.
Jainism is believed to be originated in Indus Valley, Pakistan.
And Vedic Civilization also started in Pakistan.

Dont teach me history of our region,

We follow arabic religion now but you guys have been following foreign religion since eternity

Now go and :cry:

Its the Inferiority complex mentality talking its their hate Cz few groups who were not even equal to numbers invaded and ruled their forefathers for more then 1000 years, that's why they always will drag islam and Holy prophet ( Peace.BE.UPon.HIm ) drag into every discussion where they can only talk rubbish

I can clearly see that in Pakistan, history and fantasy are one and the same thing.......

Do you have any proof of this enslavement or second Buddha in Swat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom